Listing monitored by Tripsta

Good and easy

I booked for holidays, I booked in person. I havent done any change so still can not say. The experience was good over all, booking is easy and fast. I also found good prices

Hi vivicampu,
Thanks so much for sharing and have a great flight.

Farhan Badruddin
Farhan Badruddin

Online Booking

The online booking was comfortable and had no problems while making booking. The prices should be consistent for customer convenience. Further, the customer service response was bit slow before booking.

Hello Farhan,
We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. We will pass what you’ve said onto our management team.
Thank you for taking the time to share this.

Checked-in baggage not clear

Clarity about luggage is required during booking.
Even now I am scared of luggage issues because of some previous reviews on the web. Definitely, it is a matter of concern.

Jesso
JessoSydney

Bali Here We Come!!!!

Booked a family holiday to Bali online with Tripsta for later this year, found the website very easy to navigate and confirm the booking, all set now for a fabulous holiday!!!

Hi Jesso,
That is excellent. Thanks so much for sharing and have a great holiday.

Customers friendly.

First time using this website to book a flight. Booking online was so much easier than other websites I used before. Straight forward and quick. I definitely will use this website again.

Dear LI CLARKE,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with tripsta. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received.

Amin
AminSydney, NSW

Best price for urgent flight from Nagpur, India to Sydney, Australia!!

Best price for urgent flight from Nagpur, India to Sydney, Australia!!
Even with the service fee for the visa credit card, the price was $200 cheaper than others for business class

Hello Amin,
We’re glad you like our prices! We do our best to get customers the best deal there is.
Thank you for sharing.

Ranonymous
RanonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Legit but charged international transaction fee

Good easy to use

I booked a trip to Perth from Adelaide your site was easy to use and will do so again . I want a trip to NZ in about 15 weeks and want cheap good flights . I will use Tripsta again if it is this easy.

Hi Rex,
That is excellent. Thanks for sharing your positive experience.

Review collected in partnership with Tripsta

User friendly but a glitch

All super easy and cheaper than booking direct with the airline even with the added cost of sms alerts. But an annoying glitch at checkout existed where when I selected MasterCard Credit it would change it to debit. I actually watched it swap over when I entered my card details. Combined with human error - incorrect card number from me plus not ticking the accept box because I didn't notice it - it took me 5 attempts. The final 3 were directly related this credit/debit system error. Fix that and it's great!

Hello Mimi,
We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience. We will pass this on to the relevant department for review.

Mimi
Mimi

Thanks! I only posted the review because the email invite arrived to do so :) fix of glitch would be awesome!

Good

Overall experience was good, details easy to read and website easy to navigate, however the cheapest flight package was showing available so I tried to pay for it but then it became unavailable - a little misleading. Anyway, I booked the next cheapest one and the rest of the process was easy.

So far so good

just booked with Tripsta via Skyscanner, and they actually kept the price roughly the same as what was already advertised on skyscanner, which rarely happens... pretty easy to book with Tripsta too, not a billion pointless questions.

Hi Dean,
Thanks that is so kind of you! Glad you are pleased with our service.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional & take care of customers

Smooth booking

A medium length and time International return flight was booked. Was able to book online in a matter of minutes. Very easy to follow the steps to complete the booking.

Dear Robert,
Glad you found the tripsta site easy to use.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience.

Rossie
RossieGerringong

Easy booking

I booked leisure travel for myself. I booked online and found the process easy. The only thing I had trouble with was finding the baggage limit for some flights.
I would use tripsta again.

Hello Rossie,
Thanks that is so kind of you! Glad you are pleased with our service.
In case you have any trouble with finding information you can contact our customer support team and they will be happy to assist you.

Elaine S
Elaine S

Easy to use but found later no baggage allowance

Many options were given, so booked return flight online but unfortunately saw no option to add baggage.at the time of booking which then became an extra, had to access the Carrier to add baggage allowance separately

Scs
Scsasked

Dear tripsta. My booked flight got cancelled bu you. I did not receive my refund.. how can i get it?

Leslie Floresasked

Hi, just want to rebook my flight, unfortunately i wasn't able to make a call because the line is always busy. Please let me know how can i do my rebooking? I am looking forward for your quick response because i really need to rebook my flight asap. Thank you so much

Regards,

Leslie

Noora
Noora

Hi,
Tripsta is bankrupted! I am still trying to get my refund!

Jodine T
Jodine T

Leslie you need to contact the airlines directly to change your flights. Forget about Tripsta, they will not help you.

Jeffrey
Jeffreyasked

I purchased my round trip flight tickets (Taipei<->Venice) from Tripsta. Due to the un-prevented situation happened, I need to cancel my flight and request for refund. I bought the ticket insurance from Tripsta, which means I paid more for the free cancellation.
I sincerely hope that you can contact me and respond my request as soon as possible. Thank you!

Tripsta booking code: F97483620
Airline booking code: ZNTLYL

My email: [email removed]

Get an answer from our members and Tripsta representatives