Listing monitored by Trit House

Faulty rug not willing to repair after one month old

Purchased a rug from Trit House which started to fall apart after one month of use. Emailed the store to request a repair. The only thing they offered was a name of a repairer and also suggested I google search for a rug repair place. The rug was clearly a faulty product which Trit House refused to repair based on the fact it was floor stock. I wasn't asking for a refund or a replacement, I was simply asking for a repair and I don't feel It is the consumers right to pay for the repair of a faulty rug. I therefore do not recommend this company to anyone.

Nadia

Thanks! However I don’t believe you can get wear and tear after one months use, to have it already fraying from the seams would indicate a faulty product and I believe the majority of the consumer population including stores would agree.

Not recommended

Don't buy from here. We purchased 6 walnut and leather chairs but received the wrong (or faulty) colour and they refused to take them back.

That was despite numerous phone calls and emails and they didn't offer any other practical solutions. The website clearly showed a gloss black leather and we received grey. We sent comparative pictures (attached) but they denied any difference and eventually hung up on us.

We regret doing business with Trit and tried to contact consumer affairs but they have been inundated with complaints during covid, so the process took too long and we gave up.

Photos attached.

Emily S.
Emily S.Sydney, NSW

Sonder Trit House - Bad Customer Service and Average Product

We visited the Redfern store and selected the Sonder 3 seater sofa. We were told it would take 12-14 weeks to be made, however this blew out to 4 months due to Christmas which was understandable. The delivery process was smooth, however once in situ we noticed the cushions were deflated and there didn't seem to be enough stuffing. I reached out to the Trit team who were unhelpful and arrogant to say the least and took no action to rectify when we asked if the cushions could be restuffed. Photos attached, one from the store and 3 from the week the sofa was delivered. Would have been happier with a Freedom couch. Shame.

Josh Symons
Josh SymonsSydney, NSW

Buyer Beware

KatT
KatT

Accommodating service with great furniture

I would in particular make mention of the consistently wonderful and flexible approach of Alice who has assisted me over the last couple of years to secure some lovely pieces for my home. I especially thank you very much for your assistance.

A store beyond a store

Purchased quite a lot furnitures from trit (Abbotsford and St Kilda). The team is helping our life feeling better, in my mind, trit is a friend rather than a funiture store.

Ian C.Trit House

We loved purchasing at Trit.

The service at Trit was outstanding, and the pieces we purchased for our new home are beautifully made and look fantastic. We're so pleased with the new additions to our house and I can't recommend the brand and team more highly.

Ian C.Trit House

Trit made purchasing furniture so easy

Trit was a great place to shop - the hours of operation suit busy people, it was easy to park, and staff were always helpful. The quality of the products has been excellent, and the wait time was very reasonable.

MS
MSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect side table

Purchased a Won Floater table in natural oak for a small family living room and it’s perfect. Looks great from all angles and can easily be moved around when required.

Nicole
Nicole

Fantastic service and love our sofa

We received wonderful service from Trit house from the beginning to the end! Lovely staff at the store, helpful communication via email
up until we received our sofa and then the delivery men were amazing at installing our sofa. And of course we love it! Now to furnish the rest of the living room from Trit!

Angela Coorey
Angela CooreySydney, NSW

So pleased.....kept going back for more!

Furnished most of living area with beautiful and quality chairs, stools, a desk and side tables. Service was extremely helpful, honest ,accommodating and punctual. I was trusted to take home some pieces to check for size and look, which was a huge help. I will be returning!

Jarrod G
Jarrod GBrisbane

I needed their help and got it

Store VisitedBrisbane

Just what we wanted!

We purchased tami bar stools. Customer service was great and the stools arrived sooner than we expected in perfect condition. Very happy with our purchase.

Amazing Service and furniture

We couldn't be more happy with the service we got from Click On. Right from the start with the wonderful Iryanthi at Abbostford show room to the two guys who delivered and installed our furniture. We love our furniture and highly recommend. Thanks again Click On!!

Store VisitedAbbotsford

Fabulous service!

We can’t thank all the staff enough for their wonderful and professional service and excellent communications.

My product had to be ordered from Paris, go to Melbourne, and I live in Perth, so the potential for things to go wrong was high, but their enthusiasm and support gave me every confidence it would work out and it did ! I received my gorgeous lamp earlier than anticipated and in perfect condition. I am so grateful to everyone at Clickon. Next time in Melbourne I will definitely pop in to say hi and thank everyone in person.

Store VisitedAbbotsford