Listing monitored by Trit House

4.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (16)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (16) · Not as advertised

Mary K.
Mary K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth process

love my new bookcase and the communication for delivery was excellent.
Adjun and Gopi were very careful and professional in placing this heavy piece of furniture in my house Thank you guys.

Meredith W.
Meredith W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I love the sideboard and coffee table I purchased and I do want to thank Anil and Cliff for their very friendly and helpful delivery to my apartment. They let me know when they would be delivering and went out of their way to help me positioning the furniture.

Filiz B.
Filiz B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Smooth process x Excellent quality

I purchased an ex-display armchair. Interior Sales Consultant Todd was very helpful throughout whole process. He always answered my questions rapidly. Everything went really smoothly. I am really happy with the product as well. Even though it was an ex-display armchair, it was exactly how it was shown in the photos, quality was excellent. I will definitely purchase furniture again from Trit House.

dECO Design
dECO DesignHobart, TAS

Awesome customer service!

Todd at Trit provided me with the best customer service EVER!
I was after a Ethnicraft long U shelf to complete a planned interior fit out and Trit had the very last one in Australia available. Unfortunately it was hard to locate such a small item in a huge warehouse, however Todd's perseverance and desire to help me as a customer was above and beyond the realm and resulted in me being able to achieve my project's completion date. I will definitely work with Trit again for my design projects and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Todd, you're awesome and thank you!

Bianca
BiancaNew South Wales

Exemplary retail experience

Purchased multiple items including rug, tv unit, coffee and side tables. First experience was walking past the Redfern retail store, sales assistant was hands on in discussing any piece I was interested in. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I then ordered said items on the site plus items that weren't at Redfern location. experience seamless. All items as pictured on site. Coffee table was on back order, was kept updated on delivered date. Unfortunately small chip on arrival. Trit team prompt in addressing and replacing. Again kept updated via email and call replacements delivery date. End to end exemplary experience will visit them in future when looking to further decorate my home.

Josh Symons
Josh SymonsSydney, NSW

Buyer Beware

Store VisitedSydney
Store LocationSydney
KatT
KatT

Accommodating service with great furniture

I would in particular make mention of the consistently wonderful and flexible approach of Alice who has assisted me over the last couple of years to secure some lovely pieces for my home. I especially thank you very much for your assistance.

Store VisitedSt Kilda
Ana G.
Ana G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Fast response on email enquiry. Very easy and fast process. Trit was able to deliver the items on the exact day and time requested. They also ensemble the bed :)
The bed is amazing!

Other Furniture Shops

We loved purchasing at Trit.

The service at Trit was outstanding, and the pieces we purchased for our new home are beautifully made and look fantastic. We're so pleased with the new additions to our house and I can't recommend the brand and team more highly.

Store VisitedAbbotsford
Store LocationAbbotsford

MS
MSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect side table

Purchased a Won Floater table in natural oak for a small family living room and it’s perfect. Looks great from all angles and can easily be moved around when required.

Store VisitedSt Kilda
Store LocationStKilda

Nicole
Nicole

Fantastic service and love our sofa

We received wonderful service from Trit house from the beginning to the end! Lovely staff at the store, helpful communication via email
up until we received our sofa and then the delivery men were amazing at installing our sofa. And of course we love it! Now to furnish the rest of the living room from Trit!

Store VisitedAbbotsford

SKlocal
SKlocalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive delivery of great product

I found the perfect desk for my husband's chess desk. Once ordered I was contacted by email and phone to arrange delivery. The delivery was outstanding. The driver called when 2 minutes away. On arrival they were held up by a garbage truck and one guy ran up the street to advise me where they were. They delivered it with extreme care to our apartment, placed it exactly where I wanted it and took away all the packaging. They were polite and friendly throughout. The product is great but the service means I will return.

Angela Coorey
Angela CooreySydney, NSW

So pleased.....kept going back for more!

Furnished most of living area with beautiful and quality chairs, stools, a desk and side tables. Service was extremely helpful, honest ,accommodating and punctual. I was trusted to take home some pieces to check for size and look, which was a huge help. I will be returning!

Store VisitedSydney
Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We ordered several items for our beach house. They were all delivered on time and assembled as advised. We arrived later to the dining table, aremchairs and coffee table all set up and looking fantastic! Love them all.

D Giagnacovo