Listing monitored by Trit House

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
MS
MSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect side table

Purchased a Won Floater table in natural oak for a small family living room and it’s perfect. Looks great from all angles and can easily be moved around when required.

Ian C.Trit House

Rivagold63
Rivagold63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products and service

During renovations I visited Clickon in Fitzroy, Melbourne after seeing their products on the web. They were very patient with me as I changed my mind a few times about the tables, chairs and sideboard I wanted, as well as the date I wanted them delivered. I also got a good discount on the chairs as I ordered quite a few items. They were responsive, courteous and patient. Their delivery guys were the same; very friendly and efficient. The only thing I can fault them on is not offering scotch guarding for fabric items; I'll have to organise that for my chairs myself. Would definitely recommend them.

piggle
piggle

Melbourne staff beat Sydney!

Assistance from staff in Sydney showroom was non-existent when we visited, so we ordered online. Had a problem ordering and phoned the Sydney office to be told the stool was out of stock. Called the Melbourne showroom and Courtney could not have been more helpful. Not only was the stool in stock but it was shipped and arrived 2 days later.

Very happy with product and Courtney but the Sydney staff were hopeless. Clearly more interested in their phones when we were in store and could have cost you a sale by telling us the item was out of stock when we rang.

Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Armchairs to Adelaide

My wife and I visiting Melbourne from SA, and went int to the St Kilda store. Saw just the style we liked in an on line catalog. Staff said chair of our choice was available at Mt Waverley warehouse. So we went there..where the staff unpacked one to sit on and examine. This was novel. We liked it. We ordered and paid at the warehouse. Explained when we would be back in Adelaide. And delivery took place several days after our return, with prior notice from the trucking people. The chairs were well packed and their was no damage. Our ClickOn experience was positive.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Trit House compares to other Furniture Shops

Thanks to the wonderful staff

I bought a chest of draws 2 bedside tables a dining table and 10 chairs. The chairs are to be delivered mid May. Had they been in stock I would give 5stars but waiting 6-8 weeks is a tad long. Staff in Johnston Street were wonderful. The furniture is gorgeous and cannot wait for my chairs.

Great piece but lengthy delivery process

Purchased online, LOVE my artwork and it is framed perfectly! took quite a long time to arrive though (almost 3 months). However clickon did try their hardest to locate the print for me from the courier and they were always helpful and lovely to deal with.

Pleasing experience!

I recently bought a piece of furniture from Clickon. A very satisfying and easy experience. Staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and supportive. Thank you.

Loved my purchase, service almost top drawer.

I purchased online having gushed over most of clickon furniture stock. In store (I did click and collect) the young pretty things weren't quite up to the standard of service I otherwise would have expected from a boutique furnishings store

Linda C
Linda CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service, happy with product

I purchased some outdoor furniture. I was very pleased with the quality and appearance of the product. Unfortunately, one of the chairs arrived missing three of the stoppers from the base. Although this wa disappointing from a quality control point of view, Clickon furniture were quick to respond to my call and posted the missing items immediately. I received a follow up phone call from them to ensure I was eventually satisfied with he outcome. Excellent service, thank you.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Trit House compares to other Furniture Shops

outstanding customer service

My wife and I purchased out bedroom furniture from Click On and enjoyed dealing with the sales girls in the showroom, as well as delivery guys. They all were helpful and attend to my request in details, but better yet the items that they sold were wonderfully crafted and well functional.

Menothere
MenothereRight not Here

Customer service has been great!