Triumph

Triumph

Listing monitored by Triumph

beth
beth

seems to be selling knock off products / bad quality

Used to be good pretty quality and sizing..sadly not anymore. Seems to be a knock off product as it is Bad sizing, poor fit, poor quality and just uncomfortable, my bra actually digs into to me and causes marks on my body. Used to reccommend thier product to friends but not anymore. I will take my hard earned money to a place that values quality.

Donna R.
Donna R.Illawarra, NSW

Disappointed

Have used Triumph embroidered minimiser for years until my size 12FF was discontinued some years back. It was a good strong bra with 3 hooks. Never been able to get the right fitting since. The Light and Airy makes me look wide, and slides off my shoulders all the time. Ho hum...

GJA
GJASydney, NSW

Poor customer experience

I decided to make my first purchase on Triumph online the other day and I deeply regret it. Zero stock levels not updated on their website which means the bulk of my order couldn't be shipped. When I asked Triumph to cancel the order given the minimal stock available, they advised the 1 item that was in stock was already shipped however Auspost confirmed that is untrue. A very time consuming experience as it took them 3 attempts to refund me the correct amount and even then there is an error. Very disappointed.

michelle H.
michelle H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Less support for the larger breast

Unhappy with a brand I have trusted for 15 years. Back support for the dd or e cup has halved. Less material, eyelets and support, still the same cost.

Wasted my money buying Triumph

Crappiest bra out!! Always slips off your shoulders!! I have tried many styles snd they are all crap! Waste of money and they are not cheap.

Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

$74 bra fell apart within a month

How disappointing - wish I'd looked at reviews here before buying. I bought a Triumph sports bra on 24/12/2020. The elastic has detached from the ribbing. Worn less than 10 times. Rang the shop I bought it from and it has to be sent away for 1-2 weeks to be "assessed". Triumph do not offer refunds. In the meantime I have to buy another bra if I want to go to the gym over the next fortnight.

Paid for three bras online then was told two were out of stock

Paid for x3 bras during a sale. Recieved an email stating the payment was processed. The next day I recieved a further email stating that x2 of the bras I purchased were out of stock and I would recieve a refund. Not only did I miss out on the x2 bras but I also missed out on the chance to get x2 different bras during the sale. Not happy at all.

dulcieb
dulcieb

Irritating big tags

I have bought six bras from triumph. The quality seems ok so far but I haven’t washed them. But whoever thought of sewing the huge tags over the small Triumph fabric tag should try wearing the bra. Those tags dig in and scratch your back all day. So now I have to remove the tags. If the bras fall apart and they deny me warranty because I removed that wd be really bad.

Darshanee
DarshaneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The quality has gone down!!don’t waste your money!

The quality used to be very good but i bought 3 bras about 3 months ago and i put them in the delicate wash and one of them got a tear to the front! I contacted triumph and they said that I shouldn’t have washed them in the washing machine period! I will never buy from them ever again! The price has increased but the quality has gone down!

Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Irritating squeaking sound!

I normally buy Simone Perele but thought I would try The Triumph Florale bra. I’m very disappointed as the bra makes a very irritating squeaking sound! They also offer 20% off with first purchase, then sting you for postage as with 20% it goes under the free postage amount!

Quality Dropped

I have been a happy Triumph customer for years....until now
The last 12 months I have had nothing but trouble...I returned many of them after I had broken wires, wires coming through material...
The most recent purchase ( after giving them one more go ) I have again had wires snap.
For the price you pay I would expect a longer lasting product....very disappointed.

Kate
KateSydney

quality has dropped, used to be a great product

very disappointed to have paid top price for a bra that had always fitted me, had washed and worn(in the machine ) and never been uncomfortable. the new version of the same bra has the same cup fit but nothing else. poor quality and materials in every way. when they get a good product and loyal customer base why do they go cheap and lose customers like me. I see the bra on sale price (like less than half... owner why?

Flossie
FlossieAdelaide

Wires breaking or poking through

Last three bras have had the wire snap.Not had this happen with other bras.Was professionally fitted. Bras are expensive. Not happy at all.Would like to have my bras replaced.I thought bras should last longer than what they have

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality great price & super fast shipment

I cannot be more happy with easy purchased from triumphs, bought on 1 Apr & goods arrived 4 days later with excellent quality - much better than Bras N Thing rubbish products. Not sure what happened with others negative reviews there...

Amanda