Triumph

Triumph

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Irritating squeaking sound!

I normally buy Simone Perele but thought I would try The Triumph Florale bra. I’m very disappointed as the bra makes a very irritating squeaking sound! They also offer 20% off with first purchase, then sting you for postage as with 20% it goes under the free postage amount!

Sizing True to size

Quality Dropped

I have been a happy Triumph customer for years....until now
The last 12 months I have had nothing but trouble...I returned many of them after I had broken wires, wires coming through material...
The most recent purchase ( after giving them one more go ) I have again had wires snap.
For the price you pay I would expect a longer lasting product....very disappointed.

Product Appearance As advertised
Kate

KateSydney

quality has dropped, used to be a great product

very disappointed to have paid top price for a bra that had always fitted me, had washed and worn(in the machine ) and never been uncomfortable. the new version of the same bra has the same cup fit but nothing else. poor quality and materials in every way. when they get a good product and loyal customer base why do they go cheap and lose customers like me. I see the bra on sale price (like less than half... owner why?

Flossie

FlossieAdelaide

Wires breaking or poking through

Last three bras have had the wire snap.Not had this happen with other bras.Was professionally fitted. Bras are expensive. Not happy at all.Would like to have my bras replaced.I thought bras should last longer than what they have

Mel

MelBrisbane Qld

Excellent quality great price & super fast shipment

I cannot be more happy with easy purchased from triumphs, bought on 1 Apr & goods arrived 4 days later with excellent quality - much better than Bras N Thing rubbish products. Not sure what happened with others negative reviews there...

Amanda

Amanda

Bras that fit!

Jenn

JennSydney, NSW

The most ugly fabric ever in the Poesie Bra

The wire free expensive Poesie bra is the worst bra I’ve ever worn.For the price the fabric is aggravating and the whole bra is among. in the I’dthought the fabric felt like velvet on my skin and it felt like rough paper.Goodbye.

Poor Quality

Kathy

Kathy

Triumph's Australia/NZ online store bra sizing calculator worse than useless.

As the title says, this calculator is worse than useless.

It doesn't ask for your measurements, it asks for the band and cup size you currently wear, despite that fact that bra manufacturers don't size consistently and it's common knowledge 80% of women are wearing a bra that doesn't fit them - usually the band's too big, the cup's too small and the bra gives you no support (but it does give you back ache). Triumph's worse than useless calculator will perpetuate this.

Fix your calculator, please, Triumph. I'd really like to use the online store, but I need to know my size first.

Beatris

BeatrisSingapore

Triumph Bras & Service

NO REFUND IR REPLACEMENT

Bought two bras approx two months apart. One worn about 4 times and washed. Second one bought, worn once then washed same way as all other bras washed in same washing machine on same settings - DISINTEGRATED. Told me I must have used hot water NO or used drying machine NO or ironed it WHO DOES THAT!!!?? Now I am told by lingerie shop I must used a bag and that TRIUMPH will not give me my money back. I am recently unemployed and can't afford to buy a replacement. NOT HAPPY

Lisa

Lisaperth

Triumph sports bra

I wear triumph bra's all the time, but did not like their sports bra. I feel it did'nt give my D cup breasts enough support. It also wore out and stretched quicker than other sports bra's I have used before. I like triumph bras for their fit and comfort but would'nt recommend their sports bras for anyone who works out seriously and wants a high level of support.
Inexpensive and readily available
Does'nt live up to it's promises.

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

run of the mill bra

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These offer a lot of styles and choices when it comes to pretty ladies undergarments. They also have sportsbras too. I don't prefer these because the size I normally wear doesnt fit me so great in these. Not my favourite brand of undergarments.
I have bought some Triumph bras when they were on sale and they are okay to use. The styles were very feminine and the fit was good.
Can be a bit expensive, so better to buy when its on sale. The fit for me isn't as good as some other bras even though its the same size. It seemed a bit smaller for me, so I haven't gone back to see if I should buy another size or not.