Triumph Bonneville T100

Listing monitored by Triumph

5 questions from our users

Ian
Ian asked

It's a Scrambler question - the heat from the upswept pipes is too much in the Sydney summer heat - do the Arrow two into one pipes make a difference to the heat on my legs?

Bob
Bob

Sorry I can't answer that question. I only have experience with the Street Twin. I would wrap around the Srambler pipes if possible. Deus in Camperdown certainly has some ideas for you.

Trumpet
Trumpetasked

Hi, Since fitting nitro air shocks to my 2009 Bonneville mag I've experienced some steering wobble. What's your thoughts? Thanks .
Angelo (trumpet)

GEORGIE GARSIDE

Hi, Trumpet, I have had no problems with nitro shocks, standing at the rear of your bike check the distance wheel rim to frame on both sides, I can only think wheel could be out of line, also mounting bolts are fully tightened, regards George.

Rickasked

Does a speedster sissybar fit the 2003 triumph bonniville ?,.... Thanks very much

No wont fit,

Triumph
Mark B.Triumph

Hi Rick, sorry but it will not fit due to the difference in the width of the rear guards on these two bikes.

Rickasked

I have a 2008 t100 SE and want to go to after market pipes (exhausts). What can you recommend? I enjoy loud pipes.

GEORGIE GARSIDE

I have tried two types of after market exhaust systems, and find Arrow make the best system , east to tune in and well made, also looks great.

Triumph
Mark B.Triumph

Hi Rick, we recommend the use of Arrow exhaust pipes. Arrow pipes have been made in conjunction with Triumph to ensure that they ECU tune get the best out of your bike and pipes alike. No other pipes are officially tested or have specific tunes developed to suit the Triumph ECU. All the best.

John
John

Hey guys know exactly what you're talking about re hard seat. i ditched the original and replaced with an American Mustang. Similar to the Triumph King/Queen seat but far better looking. more comfy and suits the lines of the bike. Not cheap about AUD 700 delivered via Ebay. Can now go from 50km sore tush to 300km

Lloyd REdstone
Lloyd REdstoneasked

G'day ive brought a T100 2004 bonnie sometimes it sounds like something is starting up on the engine any ideas? thanks Lloyd

GEORGIE GARSIDE

Lloyd,more information please, can you try to explain the noise better,reguards George Garside,

Rick

It's the petrol pump inside the tank !!..... Yep why in buggery have it in the tank ??... Not as loud with full tank though !

Get an answer from our members and Triumph representatives

Other Naked Bikes