Triumph Bonneville T100

Triumph Bonneville T100 Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Hi, Since fitting nitro air shocks to my 2009 Bonneville mag I've experienced some steering wobble. What's your thoughts? Thanks . Angelo (trumpet)
Hi, Trumpet, I have had no problems with nitro shocks, standing at the rear of your bike check the distance wheel rim to frame on both sides, I can only think wheel could be out of line, also mounting bolts are fully tightened, regards George.

Does a speedster sissybar fit the 2003 triumph bonniville ?,.... Thanks very much
No wont fit,Hi Rick, sorry but it will not fit due to the difference in the width of the rear guards on these two bikes.

I have a 2008 t100 SE and want to go to after market pipes (exhausts). What can you recommend? I enjoy loud pipes.
I have tried two types of after market exhaust systems, and find Arrow make the best system , east to tune in and well made, also looks great.Hi Rick, we recommend the use of Arrow exhaust pipes. Arrow pipes have been made in conjunction with Triumph to ensure that they ECU tune get the best out of your bike and pipes alike. No other pipes are officially tested or have specific tunes developed to suit the Triumph ECU. All the best.

Get an answer from our members and Triumph representatives

Similar listings