Triumph Bonneville T100

Triumph Bonneville T100

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Triumph

4.3
    wepo
    wepocanberra

dissapionted 2012 t100

I may have expected to much having owned 4 Meriden triumphs in years gone by. But I found the new one uncomfortable especially with the seat that resembled a babies change table. I found it ran wide in corners, slow braking, and jerky efi. My 32 yr mg lemans better.

Uncomfortable,poor fueling, ran wide through corners,bad brakes not a $14k bike.

bman40
    bman40

Bad

I had an 07 T100. A good bike, but i think i agree with other reviewers in that i would buy the earlier UK models. Made in Thailand just doesn't cut it does it?
    The looks. the sound (aftermarket exhausts).Cheap to buy.
    Blued/ browned exhausts, one different colour to other. VERY hard seat, sore butt after 1/2 hour. Felt unsafe over 120km/hr. Rear brake very touchy, came close to dropping it first time the rear wheel lost traction. Key position. To much plastic. Made in Thailand! You have to replace the exhauts to get a decent sound, ( you have to have that Trumpy sound) very expensive to do so. Noisy motor (tappets)

realmc26
    realmc26

All triumph classics are now made in thailand.None are made at Hinkley

breno272
    breno272

does hinkley make the parts for assembly in Thailand----so hinkley dosent assemble them then.confused

Other Naked Bikes

Ian
    Ian asked

It's a Scrambler question - the heat from the upswept pipes is too much in the Sydney summer heat - do the Arrow two into one pipes make a difference to the heat on my legs?

Bob
    Bob

Sorry I can't answer that question. I only have experience with the Street Twin. I would wrap around the Srambler pipes if possible. Deus in Camperdown certainly has some ideas for you.

Trumpet
    Trumpetasked

Hi, Since fitting nitro air shocks to my 2009 Bonneville mag I've experienced some steering wobble. What's your thoughts? Thanks .
    Angelo (trumpet)

GEORGIE GARSIDE

Hi, Trumpet, I have had no problems with nitro shocks, standing at the rear of your bike check the distance wheel rim to frame on both sides, I can only think wheel could be out of line, also mounting bolts are fully tightened, regards George.

Rick
    Rickasked

Does a speedster sissybar fit the 2003 triumph bonniville ?,.... Thanks very much

No wont fit,

Triumph
    Mark B.Triumph

Hi Rick, sorry but it will not fit due to the difference in the width of the rear guards on these two bikes.

See all Triumph Bonneville T100 questions

Get an answer from our members and Triumph representatives

CategoryNaked Bikes