Triumph Bonneville T100

Triumph Bonneville T100

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Triumph

• Handling
barry hurst
barry hurstWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

barry hurst bunderberg

have owned a triumph t 120 Bonneville 2018 bought new love the bike .seat is very uncomfortable sore tushi after 1 hour front spokes have started to rust very poor quality chrome plate never use water to wash always dry clean spokes a friend told me about the spokes rusting so I was always cleaning them with a damp cloth triumph will not do anything about the spokes they said it was lack of cleaning what a joke the bonny is always spotless other than those 2 things happy with the bike

Purchased in October 2018 at sunstate motorcycles for $18,755.00.

Insipid

I bought my bonny because I loved the old school stiling, too smooth, too bland, uninspiring, a real shame, I thought I'd love her, carb disguised fuel injection, green warning signal lights, fuel warning light that can't be seen in the daylight, a smooth, and uncomfortable seat that you can skate on, a myriad of 'points' that niggle me. She's up for sale after 3 months of owning her...

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Other Naked Bikes

qbdils
qbdils

OK

mikemini1977
mikemini1977

People are always whinging that they are not English made anymore, who cares. Jap cars are made in non jap countries and we buy them. Bosch made under license in thailand and you buy it. Deal with the real world and just ride a great bike

realmc26
realmc26
Nite Owl
Nite Owl

You don't deserve this bike,My t-100 was reassembled here in Texas by me! Engine is made in England! 21,000 miles and I have no problems! Buy a Sportster=less power,heavier with bad handleing!Long live Triumph!

Ian
Ian asked

It's a Scrambler question - the heat from the upswept pipes is too much in the Sydney summer heat - do the Arrow two into one pipes make a difference to the heat on my legs?

Bob
Bob

Sorry I can't answer that question. I only have experience with the Street Twin. I would wrap around the Srambler pipes if possible. Deus in Camperdown certainly has some ideas for you.

Trumpet
Trumpetasked

Hi, Since fitting nitro air shocks to my 2009 Bonneville mag I've experienced some steering wobble. What's your thoughts? Thanks .
Angelo (trumpet)

GEORGIE GARSIDE

Hi, Trumpet, I have had no problems with nitro shocks, standing at the rear of your bike check the distance wheel rim to frame on both sides, I can only think wheel could be out of line, also mounting bolts are fully tightened, regards George.

Rick
Rickasked

Does a speedster sissybar fit the 2003 triumph bonniville ?,.... Thanks very much

No wont fit,

Triumph
Mark B.Triumph

Hi Rick, sorry but it will not fit due to the difference in the width of the rear guards on these two bikes.

See all Triumph Bonneville T100 questions

Get an answer from our members and Triumph representatives

CategoryNaked Bikes