Triumph Daytona 675R

Triumph Daytona 675R

See the Best Super Sport Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Seeetest handling bike I've ever ridden

Stepping off a litre bike onto the 675R makes for an unusual feeling, you don't get the "omg this is so fast" feeling of a big bike, but you get so much more of everything else, it's flickability into corners and balance is simply amazing, and you learn to trust the bike very quickly.
It also feels agile and small (which I really like) and the breadth of power is very even. The smallness of the. Ike may not suit everybody however.
Negatives? There's not many in my opinion, for a newish rider, there may be too many suspension settings in the Ohlins, so it's best to have a shop set the bike up and leave it for you. The riding position is very aggressive, but that's why you want it I guess, you can switch out the rearsets and bars to get a bit more rise, but then you lose the point of the whole thing.
Upgrades? Pretty personal to each person, but I went with an arrow exhaust to get the best sound from the tripple (get it tuned because as soon as I put it on, the throttle got a bit snatchy at low end).
You probably want to change the levers and front brake reservoir as they look cheap and out of place on such a pretty bike.
But all in all, smiles per dollar, this bike gets 5 stars all day! Go ride one and you'll be hooked.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

What he said!

Three of us, seasoned riders, out on our litre sportsbikes and a tag-along on a 675 Daytona made us look real ordinary. It was embarassing really. I swapped bikes with this fellow and wow, what a machine! I honestly couldn't fault it, it's as close to perfection as you can get. So I bought one. Happy? Oh yeah!

Awwwwwwsome

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Get one now, don't tell anyone, anything, blow them into the weeds, waste every boy racer (car or bike). There is a song by an Aussie Band by the name of Rose Tattoo entitled Can't Be Beaten, when you ride this weapon you feel that is the case! This is the Best Handling most Flattering machine I have ever ridden! I have owned and ridden my 675R for the last 18 months and Love it so much I chose it over my now ex wife!!!!!!!! No contest. Not Even my old 749 or 848 made me this happy!
Power delivery, Handling, Suspension (Tuneability)Ohlins need I say more, Engine (Tuneability),Brakes it's hard to beat Brembo, Exhaust Note(Stock/Aftermarket)
Needs Fuel Gauge