Triumph Daytona 675R

Triumph Daytona 675R

See the Best Super Sport Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sean

SeanPerth

Seeetest handling bike I've ever ridden

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

What he said!

Three of us, seasoned riders, out on our litre sportsbikes and a tag-along on a 675 Daytona made us look real ordinary. It was embarassing really. I swapped bikes with this fellow and wow, what a machine! I honestly couldn't fault it, it's as close to perfection as you can get. So I bought one. Happy? Oh yeah!

Awwwwwwsome

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Get one now, don't tell anyone, anything, blow them into the weeds, waste every boy racer (car or bike). There is a song by an Aussie Band by the name of Rose Tattoo entitled Can't Be Beaten, when you ride this weapon you feel that is the case! This is the Best Handling most Flattering machine I have ever ridden! I have owned and ridden my 675R for the last 18 months and Love it so much I chose it over my now ex wife!!!!!!!! No contest. Not Even my old 749 or 848 made me this happy!
Power delivery, Handling, Suspension (Tuneability)Ohlins need I say more, Engine (Tuneability),Brakes it's hard to beat Brembo, Exhaust Note(Stock/Aftermarket)
Needs Fuel Gauge