Triumph Rocket III Touring

4.1

wistawosta

wistawostaLismore, Victoria

So Happy I got Rid Of It

Bad vibrations , Clutch Problems , Not many bikes have their own problems Facebook page but the rocket has , the vibrations took the pleasure out of riding it , these bikes are really heavy unstable and difficult to do u turns and other low speed manoeuvres , would not buy again .

Date PurchasedDec 2016

What a disgrace Triumph,

If you want to feel a bike with a vibration, you should buy one of these, I bought one and it is shocking and the service from Triumph is the same

Bad vibration at mid range rev's, bad warranty service and parts supply

See all Triumph Rocket III Touring reviews

Tex

Texasked

The solid luggages are great for long touring, but imposing for an ordinary use as a big cruiser.
    Does any of you have an idea if the frame under the luggages and welded to the pipes can be removed without modifications? Thanks. Cheers. Tex

ross
    ross

Try some of the facebook or internet sites for rockets they have had discussions on this. I own a standard R3 , so didnt take too much notice.I seem to remember they dont look good without the luggage.

Gerritt Stassen

Gerritt Stassenasked

my truimph rocket 111 while i was riding the gauges flickered like a short what is the cause?

les

it sounds like a loose connection, check the relay.. if not just take mention it when you get a service

RickAasked

Has anyone had a very hot petrol tank on the Rocket 3 Tourer?
    I picked up my new bike yesterday and have only travelled 120 km’s on it and the last 50 km’s at 27degree ambient temperature in suburban traffic.
    I am worried that the fuel in the tank is getting too hot.

Hi Rick

i have a 2016 in Matt black, like most black bikes they do generate a bit of heat, but no problems at all.. over 6ks now

RickA

I checked the temp of the petrol inside the tank and the thermometer read 39.5 degrees C.
    I went back to the dealer and the young mechanic said that it was totally normal as the headers were situated under the fuel tank.
    1700km so far and no problems displayed so he is probably right.

Get an answer from our members and Triumph representatives