Triumph Thunderbird Storm

Triumph Thunderbird Storm (page 2 of 2)

4.1

• Comfort
  • Handling

springcanadelaide south australia

Unbeliveble ride 2012 storm

I have had my storm for 6 months now . I have ran it in the way triumph say to. It has all the power and touque you need. I have fitted the shorty pipes witch give better performance and sound a deep growl. Brakes exellent. The seat could do with more padding on a long ride.
the price the power the acceleration
seat too hard needs more padding for long rides

a very powerful cruiser !

springcan

Where did you buy your gel seat upgrade ??

mick030

mick030shepparton

Hang on!

Cruiser Bikes

Find out how Triumph Thunderbird Storm compares to other Cruiser Bikes

See all Triumph Thunderbird Storm reviews

shepp.

shepp.asked

Noise from bottom end cover engine R/H side when cold starting. 2012 model 14000KLM. Any ideas?

333Toni3
333Toni3

Hi, my 24.000 mile 2012 Storm sounds like its been hit with a hammer when starting from cold....but only from cold. l am still trying to find what is causing it but just letting you know yours isnt the only one.

loneyasked

gonna sound like a dumb question to some but here goes .... how many spark plugs are in a 2015 storm 1700?

OK. I found out. 4.

Geoff

Geoffasked

Hey I have a 2010 thunderbird with shorty pipes. Can the leather panniers be fitted with these pipes without heat affecting the panniers?
Thanks Geoff

Bull
Bull

I have custom pipes shorter than Triumph short pipes and no probs with my KLock bags

Get an answer from our members and Triumph representatives

CategoryCruiser Bikes