Trojan Medium Duty Metal Staple Gun TJ91002

Trojan Medium Duty Metal Staple Gun TJ91002

See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trojan

3.0
  • Safety

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked Well

I reupholstered my dining chairs. Staples flat 8 mm went through well with Trojan medium staple gun. Quite light seat wood. Had to redo as material no good and easy to remove staples too.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Trojan
Trojan Customer ServiceTrojan

Hello Jane,
Thank you for taking the time to review and provide feedback on our product. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your new purchase.
Many Thanks,
Trojan Customer Service

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frustrating and useless.

I am attaching an image of the only useful thing to dpo with this piece of junk. Practicing sledg hammer aim. Fires a satple maybe 5% of the time and when it does it is incapable of penetrating fairy floss.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

O.S
O.S

Hate it, threw in the bin.

Have to use a lot of force to squeeze the trigger which is dissapointing, also the staples get getting jammed! There is no quick way to open it up to get the jammed staples out. This went in the bin.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Kelli I.
Kelli I.Central Queensland, QLD

My favourite tool!

I purchased the Trojan 3 in 1 medium duty staple gun from Bunnings about 6 months ago and have used it almost everyday for a variety of jobs. It has never let me down - it is easy to use and the staples are very economically priced. I have used it for furniture re upholstering, repairing shade cloth and hanging outdoor lights just to name a few. It has become one of my all time favourite tools.
For the price (around $15 I think it was) it is a really awesome little tool.

Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Trojan Medium Duty Metal Staple Gun TJ91002 compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

Ian T.
Ian T.asked

What size staples to fit this?

Trojan
Trojan Customer ServiceTrojan

Thanks for your question Ian. The staples for the unit can be found in the Bunnings tool shop. They come in two sizes-
6mm Product code TJQ7221 - Bunnings Prod code 0217501
8mm Product code TJQ7238 - Bunnings Prod code 0217502
Should you need any further information or additional help regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://www.trojantools.com.au/contact-us/.

Regards,
Trojan Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Trojan representatives