Trojan Medium Duty Metal Staple Gun TJ91002

Trojan Medium Duty Metal Staple Gun TJ91002

See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trojan

2.3
    Kelli I.
    Kelli I.Central Queensland, QLD

My favourite tool!

I purchased the Trojan 3 in 1 medium duty staple gun from Bunnings about 6 months ago and have used it almost everyday for a variety of jobs. It has never let me down - it is easy to use and the staples are very economically priced. I have used it for furniture re upholstering, repairing shade cloth and hanging outdoor lights just to name a few. It has become one of my all time favourite tools.
    For the price (around $15 I think it was) it is a really awesome little tool.

Ian T.
    Ian T.asked

What size staples to fit this?

Trojan
    Trojan Customer ServiceTrojan

Thanks for your question Ian. The staples for the unit can be found in the Bunnings tool shop. They come in two sizes-
    6mm Product code TJQ7221 - Bunnings Prod code 0217501
    8mm Product code TJQ7238 - Bunnings Prod code 0217502
    Should you need any further information or additional help regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://www.trojantools.com.au/contact-us/.

Regards,
    Trojan Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Trojan representatives