Troll Sun

Troll Sun Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

I am having problems putting the drawers in the troll sun dresser / cabinet. Did anyone else have an issue with this?? They 2/3 of the way in and seems to be catching in the track - is this. A common problem?
I only have the cot sorry maybe ring the companyHi Scott, did you resolve this? we're having the same problem getting the drawers in..Hi also having trouble inserting these drawers - very frustrating! Please tell me you had better luck and are able to share how you did it? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi! I am wanting to buy this cot but wanted to buy a new mattress as the one in the store seems very thin. Has anyone else purchased a new mattress & where from? :)
I haven't because it's a non-standard size (that's why it's included) but I've had no issue with it being too thin, the baby sleeps well in it.Hi there I was told that the mattress that comes with this cot is made for this cot there is no other mattress that is made for this particular cot unless you get it custom made I had the midwife look at the mattress after Bub came home she was happy with it although. I'm on to the company ATM as I'm finding the mattress to be dipping a bit so I will get it replaced the cot itself is fantastic though

Help need instructions for a troll sun dresser.
Hi I only have a troll cot if u look up the troll site and contact them they should be able to assist you.

Hi Bec, I just ordered the troll sun cot and dresser and am super excited to receive it. Can you please tell me which sheets you bought? I have been looking at the aden+anais and olli&lime fitted sheets however neither are a perfect fit.
Nice choice ;) Aden + Anais 'classic' sheets are fine. I also have a few sets of Bubba Blue sheets. Look for sheets that fit larger or Boori cots and you should be fine. I generally go for sheets that are 135cm X 77cm (this is a popular size) as (after a bit of pulling) they fit well. All the best with your cot and your new bub.Thanks so much for this useful information Bec! All the best with your little one.

Get an answer from our members and Troll representatives