9Trouble & Trix Cat Litter

92% · 704 · 5%

Karen H
Karen HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Number One Must Have Cat Litter

I’ve tried many plant and soy based products and brands and hands down Trouble & Trix natural cat litter is by far the best. Excellent odour reduction and control, great clumping, minimal tracking and super soft on paws. I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Courtney H.
Courtney H.Tasmania
  Clumping Cat Litter Lavender Scent

Cats love it! Eliminates smells so well

We've been using this product for two years and cats are pleased with it, eliminates ammonia smell from male cat Mickey so well. Bag lasts us three weeks, good value. Show details ·  1
JCH
JCHSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Crystal Cat Litter Anti-Bacterial

it seems to work for us and the cats

Odd bits travel with the the cats fluffy paws. We have used it I think about 6 years now.
It does produce dust and this part I was not easy about especially if pouring it. So I now use a scoop and put out that way. Dust reduced considerably.
Yes, does absorb odours well. Also, as we are on septic it has to flush well which it does. Show details ·  1
Emma F.
Emma F.2 posts
  Ultra Scoop Cat Litter

This is the best litter i have used, i have been using it now for about 5 years for my 2 Ragdolls

The litter doesn’t make a mess and no dust rises from the cat litter. It absorbs very well making it easy to scoop and dispose of in the rubbish bin Show details ·  1
Melanie Chamberlain
Melanie ChamberlainSydney, NSW8 posts
  Verified Crystal Cat Litter Lavender Scented

Works better than any other brand we have tried

The cats do like to kick this out of the box and it makes a horrible mess but it’s very easy to sweep up or tip off of the litter mat.
Works very well to hide nasty smells and lasts much longer than regular litter. Show details
jessica j.
jessica j.Western Australia
  Clumping Cat Litter Baking Soda

Using this product is a dream you don't even notice the litter tray is in existence

Easy cleaning leaves no mess. No odours. Doesn't get tracked around the house. Don't even notice the litter box unless you go to clear the clumps daily. Love this brand Show details
Annette B.
Annette B.South East Queensland, QLD
  Clumping Cat Litter Baking Soda

One of the best litters on the market

I have an older cat is restricted to my bedroom. Have used a variety of litters, the baking soda litter is the best for absorbing odours and easy to clean. Show details ·  1
Brooke
BrookeMid North Coast, NSW5 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

This litter is a game changer!!

Hi, I'd just like to say that after 16 years, 5 cats and using every kind of litter under the sun, I've started using your scoopable clumping soy bean pellets and it's a life changer!!! I'm beyond impressed!! Lightweight, easy to scoop, instant clumping, dustless, odourless and most importantly of all (for me) is that it doesn't TRACK!!!
This Trouble and Trix litter is amazing and I just wanted to let everyone know.
Dobby my elf Sphynx thinks it's purrrfect too! Show details ·  1
illusionofhappiness1975
illusionofhappiness1975Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Verified Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Dust free, keeps the smell down

I have tried corn litter and other soy litters but they are always full of dust. The crystal litter ends up all over the house and is painful to step on.

This one is fantastic. It absorbs and clumps so well and is easily removed. If my cats bury their poo then there is very little odour. My cats are enthusiastic diggers otherwise the litter would stay in the tray. I use about 2-3 bags a month for 2 cats. I get a 3 pack from budget pet supplies for $56.85 with free delivery so it is very good value. Show details ·  1

Asf
Asf

Makes life easy

Eliminates smell. It makes cleaning up so easy because it keeps the mess in one area. You end up using less litter this way so you don’t need to fill the tray as often Show reply
Christina Turner
Christina Turner
  Fair Incentive Clumping Cat Litter Baking Soda

This litter is the best I’ve ever purchased

I’ve got 3 cats. They all use this litter with no issues. It does produce some dust when refilling the trays. It clumps very well and is excellent at odour control. Show details ·  1
Alison Y.
Alison Y.South East Queensland, QLD
  Clumping Cat Litter Lavender Scent

tried lots of brands and my cats chose this one

My cats can be fussy about litter and will do their business on the floor rather than in the tray if not happy. This brand has been the most successful with the cats using it. It also absorbs smells better than most. Show details
Davtato
Davtato2 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Used this litter and never looked back!

I love this litter!! Easily the best, my cats have used it for 2 years now and hasn't failed. It absorbs odours really well and is not as dusty as the previous natural litters (corn based) I was using. It also doesn't track as much and I don't find myself stepping on an errant pellet. My cats also took to using it really easily and it clumps well, so I don't waste as much litter as I used to. I also like that it is biodegradable and safe if eaten by kittens. I'm very excited that they will be releasing a scented one soon and can't wait to buy that one! Show details ·  1
Gloria
Gloria
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Best cat litter ever use

Litter doesn’t really spread around, only very tiny amount (1-2 pieces per day) were bring out by the cat.
Not dusty at all and can be flush which is so conventional.
Amazing odours absorb, have one cat litter box in the bedroom but don’t even smell anything. Show details ·  1
jaime w.
jaime w.
  Crystal Cat Litter Lavender Scented

One of the best we have tried

I have tried many cat litters and this one is the best! It is fantastic at absorbing all cat odours and lasts a lot long than other brands I have used. Show details ·  1
Mimis owner
Mimis ownerSydney, NSW
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

It’s good and clumps good and keeps the air in my room fresh when it is clean

Sometimes Mimi will scoop out the litter but other than that it clumps well. Doesn’t produce dust. Mimi loves his litter box when it’s clean with his fresh litter and there’s never really any dust Show details ·  1

Building again.....
Building again.....Illawarra, NSW3 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Great value, low smells, easy to clean

The bag lasts ages, so its a great value bag.
Not a great deal of tracking, so theres not a lot of mess around the trays to clean up. Our three babies dont leave it everywhere.
I love the way it clumps so is very easy to clean. Takes minimal effort and time.
I have a strong sense of smell and can smell as soon as they have used the trays usually. But this product covers the smell really well.
Definitely recommend this product. Very happy cats here. Show details ·  1
Lynn
LynnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice scent

The nice lavender scent lasted for quite a while. Litter clumps well and easy to clean. Best clumping litter which I have tried so far. My cats like it too. However, the litter does sticks to the cats as well and it spreads around the litter box. I bought a mat and place it in front of the litter box. Show details
RJM
RJMSydney, NSW2 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Great product - low tracking and easy to clean up

Not too much spread - but big pellets make it easy to clean up anyway
Great clumping
Cat uses it regularly
No/little dust
Easy to dispose of
Great for multi layer litter trays
Low odour Show details
shimmer
shimmerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW4 posts

Five star product

Holds moisture incredibly well, easy to scoop, the cat likes it and best of all zero odour. After using it for three years I have no difficulty in recommending this product. Show details ·  1
Katie M.
Katie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best litter I’ve used!!

Been using Trouble & Trix Natural pellets for a few years now. I have allergies so unable to use scented. Great at clumping and not dusty like other litters.
I use two bags for the month which is the perfect amount for my three boys!! Show details ·  1
Lynden T.
Lynden T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works very well with 2 cats

No tracking from tray to floor no dust at all which is a plus with crystal litter. 1/2 a large bag lasts ages with the 2. And no smell. Hard waste is disposed of when needed. Show details
Dickens
Dickens2 posts
  Fair Incentive Clumping Cat Litter Lavender Scent

Great product!

We currently have 8 rescue cats (1 feral) and have tried numerous brands and varities of litter and we have found Trouble & Trix to be the most suitableon the market. Show details
Ivy T.
Ivy T.Victoria
  Clumping

NOT GOOD AT ODOR CONTROL. VERY DUSTY WHEN SCOOPING OR POURING LITTER INTO THE TRAY

The litter is good at clumping. However, the litter tray stinks after 1 day. It makes my house smell terrible. The litter totally doesn't absorb odours at all.
It's also really dusty which is not good for the cat and myself. I don't recommend this product. Show details
Trouble and Trix
Trouble and Trix   DM
brendan.krolikowski
brendan.krolikowski7 posts

The Search Continues for the best litter

Bought the 15L bag after reading good reviews. What a mistake that was. Day 1 my cat went to the toilet 3 times. 1 poo and 2 wee's and the laundry stinks like its been sitting for 3 weeks. Went to scoop and the clumps have stuck to the bottom of the pan like mud/clay making it difficult to scoop; or rather scrape out of the litter pan. Tracking wise its the same consistency as beach sand, so it tracks straight out of the box across the tiles and into the carpet. Daily vacuuming has been required :-/
Very disappointed for the cost and reviews, the search continues for the most effective litter. Show details
Trouble and Trix
Trouble and Trix   DM
Margaret
Margaret

One very fussy Norwegian Forest Cat

As a cat with a long coat I found that this suits our needs best . Does not stick to to paws and get spead through the house. Leaves no odours and very easy to scoop up. Show details ·  1

Sari Robb
Sari Robb
  Crystal Cat Litter Anti-Bacterial

Best cat litter we have found!

Literally odourless, and so absorbent. Do not have to change as frequently and does not get carried throughout the house! Totally recommend. Does not produce dust! Highly rate this product. Show details
Angela
Angela2 posts

Another Great Product

This is also a great product, keeping the litter box fresh and clean also smelling nice, it is easy to use with not alot of dust is any and easy to scoop the cat do dos out. Show details
PennyB
PennyB2 posts
  Ultra Scoop Cat Litter

This litter works amazing well

This litter is perfect - it stays in the litter tray despite the kittens being ultra aggressive with their burying their mess unlike the other litter which got spread all through the house. Easy to tip out and certainly is helping with the smell. Show details
Abi R.
Abi R.

No more stink!

Been using this product for the past few months. I’ve found a huge improvement on odour control and the cats are no longer kicking it out of the box. Plus it’s quieter than other litters when they are digging and scraping around. Show details
Schnauzinn K.
Schnauzinn K.

Great cat litter

I use this litter to sprinkle over the dog poo in my outside bins. I find it to stick well to the waste and it helps to keep the odor down. I have tried other products but find this the best Show details
A.Ward
A.Ward
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Fabulous product, highly recommended!

I use this when litter box training all my puppy litters! I used a different product in the past but after trying this I will never use anything else!!
No smell, clumps when wet for easy removal, safe/non toxic and NO dust ❤️ Show details
Angela
Angela2 posts
  Crystal Cat Litter Lavender Scented

Great Product

The litter is great, it smells nice, keeps the litter box fresh, it does not have much dust if any, it is easy to clean and scoop up the the cat do dos and absorbs nicely and is long lasting Show details ·  1
Mitchell
MitchellSydney, NSW5 posts
Liz Inkley
Liz InkleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA23 posts

This stuff is great

I have a multicat home and for years have been using recycled newspaper litter and tolerating the smell of wee wee paper.
I have many litter trays and I don’t want the stigma that people with multiple cats homes smell but this cat litter is amazing no more smells easy to clean up, it’s flushable and 100% safe with kittens which is great as I am a foster carer for kittens.
I use large tubs for my cats and 1 x 10L bag fills 4 of these
Even my fussy bengals & Princess ragdoll are happy to use this litter
This is my new must buy for my cats
Ange
Ange3 posts
  Verified Clumping Cat Litter Lavender Scent

Tight clumps and nice scent

My kitten likes this litter and so do i. it clumps tightly so it's easy to keep clean and the smell is a nice subtle lavender. As far as a litter smell goes it's nice Show reply