Troya Beauty Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
fabfortuna1023
fabfortuna1023

Why does shipping take so long?

Ella
Ella

I believe they have products on their site that they don’t actually have in stock. They will lie and say that it’s Australia Post who has lost your package, and they will tell you that they have sent it out over and over again, when they actually haven’t. It took 3 months for me to get half the products I ordered.

Troya Beauty   DM

Hi Fabfortuna, could you please reach out to us via email - support@troyabeauty.com.au? If you could kindly provide your order number, we’ll look into this right away for you. Thank you so much.

Troya Beauty   DM

Hey Belle, we’ve tried to reach you via email a few times now. This information is not true, and we’ve explained in email exactly what’s happened and what we can do to resolve it. Could you please kindly reach us back? Please respond to our team as soon as you can. Thank you so much.

LaG
LaG

Ella, I Totally agree with you. The lies seem to be standard for everyone now that I've read some reviews. Terrible.

Nat B
Nat B

What shampoo and conditioner do you recommend after keratin bonded treatment?

Sam M.
Sam M.

When you leave the bonded treatment in for 10 min do you wash out before blow drying?

Sally HIlton
Sally HIlton

Hi i have curly hair, can i apply this without heat drying/straightening my hair? If so, do i just leave in the treatment?

Troya Beauty   DM

Hi Sally! Thank you so much for your question! We would highly recommend applying it with some heat (i.e. blow drying) as this will ensure the treatment really bonds to your hair! Don't worry though, applying it this way won't mean it will straighten your hair! You will still get to enjoy your lovely curls and waves :) Please reach out if you have further questions at all!

Lindy J.
Lindy J.

Hi , had bleach foils put in Friday, when can I use bonded keratin?

Taz
Taz

I believe you can use it any time
But I am not a hair dresser just going off what I read about the product

Troya Beauty   DM

Hi Lindy! If this is regarding the BONDED treatment on offer at Troya Beauty, Taz here is correct! You can use it any time. We do recommend waiting 3 days before/after a colour service for optimal results however. Please just reach out with further questions or feel free to check out more reviews related to the product itself right here: external link

Troya Beauty   DM

and thank you to Taz for kindly answering this question! Please feel free to reach out via email on support@troyabeauty.com.au so that our team can provide you with a discount code for your efforts here!

Get an answer from our members and Troya Beauty representatives