Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 29517 · 5%

Michelle J.
Michelle J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Works perfectly

The first time I used BONDED Keratin Mending Treatment 150ml Duo it was good and helped with the frizz, I reapplied it 2 weeks later, it’s now silky smooth and frizz free.
SARA
SARAPerth, WA2 posts

Quick and reliable

Products arrived quickly and are great quality. I will be purchasing from troya Beauty again
Maria C.
Maria C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery, engagement & response

I placed my first order and was very happy with delivery timeline. I received a damaged product which was acknowledged and resolved very promptly. Highly recommend and will definitely use again.
NicTux
NicTux

Medika8 Advance night restore

I have sensitive skin and it always seems dry. I apply this every night and it absorbs beautifully. In the morning, my skin is soft and hydrated. My fine lines and wrinkles seem to even out when using this every day.
Joy S.
Joy S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Good service

The shampoo and conditioner I order was a good price and delivered quickly
Amanda
AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Always has specials on hair care, and fast shipping.
Good quality
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.Central West, NSW

Great product

I love this shampoo and conditioner. So repairing for my hair. Highly recommend for damaged hair. Products arrived in good condition and I got a nice sample product.
Merilyn
Merilyn2 posts

A great product

Store easy to navigate. Pricing is great. I will definitely use Troya in the future.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Genuine product. Good price and delivery

Genuine product at a great price. No issues with delivery.
Stephanie Tarola
Stephanie Tarola2 posts

Love troya

Troya has been amazing for my hair! I have curly frizzy hair and often I’m in Bali and the humidity makes it look like I’m electrocuted. Thanks to Troya it’s really tamed the frizz and made washing and drying and straightning half the time! I’ve bought it twice and will continue to purchase ❤️
Belinda
BelindaBentleigh East4 posts

Great smoothing treatment!!

Very easy to use and my hair is less frizzy and much more manageable
BB reviewer
BB reviewerAdelaide4 posts

Got my favourite hair product at a fraction of the normal price!

I purchased Redken Extreme Strengthening Shampoo 1 litre. What a great price! And it was delivered so quickly and with free delivery. I will definitely purchase from Troya Beauty again!
Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA

Great company!!

The staff are amazing to deal with you actually get a response and quick help if you make a boo-boo like I did with my order haha mucked up my email address and Sara quickly fixed it for me, twice! Haha quick shipping too, will keep buying from Troya!
Nita
Nita2 posts

Great product

Big thanks love my purchase and timely delivery Will use service again
Alexandra
Alexandra

Great Customer Services!

You can rely on the customer service team on Troya Beauty. They will ensure that you are satisfied with the purchase and after-sale services.
Jade
JadeSouth West, WA

Love this product

Leaves my hair soft and lush, love using this product

Lina D.
Lina D.

Absolutely love it

I’ve been using this trio for about three weeks now. My dry damage hair due to regular colouring and bleaching has never felt better. It’s feels so soft and less frizzy and hasn’t distorted my colour at all. Definitely recommend it.
Rachel
RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Fast delivery, excellent service, fantastic products. Highly recommend and will continue to buy from Troya
Alarna
Alarna8 posts

Bad quality

Ordered Redken abc which I’ve used in past with great results. Ordered from troya due to great price, too good to be true unfortunately. I don’t believe this is a genuine Redken product.
Marie
MarieSydney

Only good reviews are published on products

I bought the Bonded Keratine treatment, only amazing reviews on their website, I didn’t hesitate.
The treatment was horribly agressive and left my hair in a poor shape. Spend hours and tons of money on other products to try and get them back to their previous state.
I wrote a review on the Troya site, received the confirmation the review was received and yet, the review was never published.
I emailed customer support to understand the reason and after letting me know they couldn’t find my review, I never heard back from them.
If only positive reviews are published, how can you trust any of them… Needless to say I will not and don’t recommend this website at all.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.Perth, WA

Extremely happy with products

I am new to a good hair care routine and was nervous buying online as you hear of some websites selling water downed professional products. This is definitely not the case with Troya Beauty, right from the beginning it was a pleasant experience shopping here with the easy to use website finding all the products I needed at a good price.
Lily
Lily4 posts

BONDED Keratin Mending Treatment - Be careful with the ingredients

Ordered Keratin bonding treatment with good results

Found that I had experienced quite a bit of irritation in the process, especially during the heating (drying and straightening) of the product in step two which came as a surprise to me

To avoid this i'd recommend you wear a pair of gloves when applying, make sure your area is well ventilated (window wide open, even do it outdoors if you have that option) and try not to get near your eyes/nose/mouth as the vapour is quite intense

I also recommend googling/researching the ingredients of the treatment yourself (particularly glyoxylic acid, gluteraldehyde, cyclomethicone) just so you have knowledge of their irritant effects

Chrissy
Chrissy2 posts

Great birthday gift

This site was so easy to find, and the products I needed were in stock!
My daughter loves this brand of shampoo and conditioner and I was able to find it in a large size for such a competitive price!
Very happy we are buying more !
Dee
Dee2 posts

Amazing product

I had the frizziest dry hair you have ever seen until I used this product. I can’t believe the difference it’s made, my hair is now so soft and manageable, it’s absolutely amazing the difference it’s made. I definitely recommend it
Tracey
TraceyWestern District, VIC

Great product - highly recommend

Awesome product, left my hair feeling & looking amazing. Easy to purchase & fast delivery. Very satisfied with the product.
Shar
Shar

Icy blonde

Loved the product love the fast shipping!
This product gives you what it says Icy icy blonde

Julie
Julie

Very happy with results so far

Have just applied to my hair, so far very happy with the results, will be interested to see how it washes.
Joe Bloggs
Joe Bloggs3 posts

Fast delivery and good range of all the products I like

It was easy to navigate the store and grab some products I love at a good price. Will definitely be using Troya again.
Sharee Diano
Sharee Diano2 posts

So happy I found Troya Beauty!

My purchase was easy and fast. I found the product I was looking for at a discounted price!
Paige Watty
Paige Watty

They provided what I need for my thick hair

Great pricing and fast at dispatching. Would shop again. Love
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service & Products!

Received my order super quickly included a full sized gift. Will be ordering again!
Narelle
Narelle

Prompt and well packaged!

Easy to order! The conditioner I ordered was well -packaged and delivered promptly.
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

The product I ordered was received very promptly and I’m really happy with it.
I also had to contact customer service with a query and I got an extremely helpful and speedy reply.
All up, I will definitely use this company for other orders in the future.
Chantal
ChantalPerth, WA2 posts

First time using Troya Beauty

I found the store really easy to navigate and find what I was after. I will definitely be using Troya Beauty again to restock my Medik8 products as required.
Ebony
Ebony2 posts

Excellent value!

I was able to find my usual Medik8 Products at a far more affordable price than usual. Delivery was quick and my surprise "free gift" was actually a full size bottle of cleanser that I use frequently. Troya is amazing!
Liv
LivPerth, WA

Love this Oil!

My skin loves this oil as a cleanser. Gentle, yet effective. Will buy again

Nicole F
Nicole FIllawarra, NSW

BONDED Keratin Mending Treatment 150ml Duo

Fantastic! Not quite as well as at a hairdresser - but almost! I have been getting keratin treatments for 10 years, this saves so much money and is easy to do.
JC Cam
JC Cam3 posts

Better than I hoped for

My hair is frizzy and coarse. I’ve had it chemically straightened in the past but the last time, the hairdresser did something wrong and burned my hair. Then it fell out in chunks. It’s regrown but is so frizzy and looks horrible. I use this product for the first time last night and my hair is smooth and feels great. Then it rained today and I expected my hair to go frizzy again. It didn’t. So far I’m very happy with my purchase.
Louise M
Louise MSydney, NSW25 posts

Not sold on this

Read so many reviews how amazing this was. I have used once the 2nd part of the treatment was difficult to use. The smell was overwhelming and stings the eyes. And even worse when blow dried. Had to do in small sections to break the time up with the fumes. My hair felt heaven and greasy after drying and straightening that I washed it straight away. Sure my hair felt soft but I also look after it. So will try once more in a few weeks.
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Shampoo

Great for oily and thin hair leaves it beautiful and soft!!