Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 29617 · 5%

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Shampoo

Great for oily and thin hair leaves it beautiful and soft!!
Kelley
KelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Keratin bonded duo…

Love it! Easy to follow instructions. Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Lasts a long time. Will never be without this stuff now!
Ivona
Ivona

Affordable and a great range

By far the cheapest place to purchase hair care with a great range of products
Dominique
DominiqueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and great prices

Fantastic service. Product was dispatched quickly. Pricing is very fair. Will buy again.
Archie1902
Archie1902

Best price

They have great range of products with best price. Delivery was on time too.
Richa Bajaj
Richa BajajPerth, WA

Good website

I received my order of shampoo in time. Sevice was great
Sue G.
Sue G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

After 10 Business Days still Not received!

It has been 10 business Days and I have not received my Order. Delivery is advised to be 1-6 business days. I had ordered for an Event which I will now not have the Product for. Express Post at no cost to Myself would now be appreciated.
Troya Beauty   DM
Julie L
Julie LSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very Surprised…it actually works

I was very sceptical as I have very coarse, thick hair which I would normally get chemically straightened.
I’ve washed my hair after doing the initial
Treatment and straightening and to my surprise it’s so much smoother. I still needed to do a quick straighten in the morning but it’s still smooth at the end of the day even with the hot humidity. I’m quite impressed for the price.
Lorelei C.
Lorelei C.

Awesome products and range at the best prices

I recently made my first purchase from Troya Beauty. I’m so happy I found this site and I will most definitely be a return customer. The prices are the best I could find and delivery is super fast. I’m also super happy with the products I purchased and will most likely repurchase the same again once they are finished.
Emuu77
Emuu77Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Noticeably less frizz

I applied both the shampoo and keratin leave in treatment a week ago and have noticed that my hair is less frizzy, easier to blowdry and can be semi-dried and left to dry without going really frizzy and unruly. I think this will be helpful for holidaying and in warm weather when the last thing I want to do is spend hours drying and straightening my hair. I think the product is good but it's not the same as an expensive salon keratin straightening experience but it is a lot cheaper and does provide good management to my usually out of control frizzy and very wavy hair.
Samantha Hill
Samantha HillIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

Great service with fast shipping. The prices were very competitive, will definitely shop here for my skin care products.
Christine Seddon
Christine SeddonSydney, NSW

Even better than I had hoped

So much quicker than at the hairdresser and for me, a better result too. I love it and have recommended it to family and friends. Show reply
Lauren Y
Lauren Y5 posts

Fantastic customer service

I received a follow up email from Troya Beauty about 2 weeks after my purchase, but unfortunately due to Australia Post being incredibly slow I had not yet received my products. Sara, the experience specialist responded quickly and empathised with my frustration with Australia Post. She assisted with lodging case to get my delivery sped up. I was already impressed with Troya's product pricing but now with this added level of personalised service I will happily become a regular customer!
Mel
Mel

Bonded Keratin Mending Treatment

Fantastic product , easy to use my hair feels so amazing and so straight. Will definitely purchase again
Irene C.
Irene C.

bonding conditioner

very pleased with the bonding conditioner ... does exactly as it says it does. will be ordering more
Caz
Caz5 posts

Simply Amazing

After relaxing my hair for many years my hair became brittle and wouldn’t grow. This is the real deal, after just one use my hair is frizz free, soft and silky. Absolutely love it!!

Barnie
BarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great prices and stock available

I knew what I was looking for and Troya had the best prices for all 3 products and postage, I was really happy! The postage took a while which is why it wasn’t 5 stars, I was really hanging out for new Haircare products so I was a bit desperate waiting for them! Will order again next time.
Allison S.
Allison S.

Such an excellent product!

Wish I had found this product earlier. It leaves my hair so soft and silky and easy to manage. Absolutely no more frizz! Couldn't be happier.
Janine
Janine

My hair is so smooth

It was so easy to use and I have already recommended it to friends.
K Fedorow
K Fedorow2 posts

Great products

Very happy with my recent purchase from Troya Beauty. They shipped out my order very quickly and the products were on sale.
Sandra L
Sandra LSydney3 posts

Fantastic purchase with quick delivery!

Loved the product, quick delivery, really puts moisture into my daughters dry hair. Love it and will be purchasing again from Troya!
Son
SonSydney, NSW3 posts

This is fake and does not work

The keratin product . It doesn't work. My hair is thick and coarse. It is not curly or wavy but not dead straight. I purchased it to just settle the bulkiness but this didn't work at all. The chemicals were so strong that made it difficult to blow dry as it stung eyes and hard to breathe with fuels. Wouldn't recommend this product and disappointed by all the reviews suggesting it's good! And didn't provide and warning re fumes. I regularly get my hair done, and have had keratin professionally done. This is not better at all ! typically don't leave reviews but putting out a big warning for everyone out there
Lorna McAnulty
Lorna McAnulty2 posts

Bonded Duo. Fantastic

I’ve tried a lot of products to tame my frizz and this duo of Bonded works.
Anna
Anna

Great product. Love it!

I love the Medik8 Crystal 6 cream, feels great on my skin. Easily able to find the products I needed at Troya beauty, super quick delivery and well packaged. Thank you!
Leonie  Nanotti
Leonie Nanotti2 posts

Really works!

I used to get a keratin treatment done at the hairdressers , which I loved. But I thought I’d try Bonded keratin treatment as it works out much cheaper. It was easy to navigate the store and products arrived promptly.
I’m so happy with it. It really relaxes my hair and cuts out a lot of frizz!
I’ve reordered and look forward to silky frizz free hair forever !!
Sharna T.
Sharna T.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect product

Easy and great value hair straightening bundle. Highly recommend. Product works as advertised

Stephens
StephensSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Great product, so easy to use

So easy to use, and really makes a difference to the health of my hair. It has left it shiny and easy to manage without the frizz.
Lils Tream
Lils TreamCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Works brilliantly

Quick delivery.

First toner I have found that actually robes my blonde back to the ash blonde colour it was when I left the salon. And the packaging is gorgeous. Definitely recommend.

Fran
FranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service and quality products

Loved the items i got, very high quality and price
Mum on the edge
Mum on the edgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Very happy

The website is easy to negotiate if you know what you are looking for the search field is so easy to navigate to what you're looking for. I couldn't be happier with the Bonded Keratin treatment; it has made a significant difference to my blonded hair feel and texture cutting styling time. I have also used it on my daughter's curly hair, and it has reduced her frizz and her curls are far more defined.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Tried this product and it left my hair silky and soft
Leanne Taylor
Leanne TaylorBradbury6 posts

Best Shampoo and Conditioner

This product has been the best its has thicken up my hair. Cant go wrong.
Deborah
DeborahNorth Queensland, QLD7 posts

My order arrived in a timely manner and was what I ordered.
Chrisc40
Chrisc40BRISBANE4 posts

Rachael Webb
Rachael WebbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection!!

Love these products for my hair. Never being so amazed at nil frizz and bounce back into my hair. Highly recommended hair products from Troya Beauty!! Show reply
Petra P.
Petra P.

a must have hair product for unmanageable hair

I have tried many products but this one was by far the best. I was after something that is quick to apply and makes my hair very soft and frizz free. Bonded really works, is easy to apply and without straightening or using the hairdryer, my frizzy, curly ,thick hair was super soft and the curls were relaxed and frizz free Show reply

Penny
PennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Perfect Product

More than happy with service and product, timely delivery and refund for item not available.
Cathy
CathyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great purchase

Olaplex is my go to for blonde hair. Product was a great price, easy purchase and fast delivery
Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Products and Efficient Professional Service

Product description is exactly what the products says it will do. Website is easy to navigate and ordering was a breeze! Follow emails advising of delivery status was impressive, including follow up after receiving the product. I will definitely be ordering more products and recommending your products to family and friends. Well done Eco Tan Team!
MegG
MegG2 posts

Perfect product to take my hair

Product was true to what it was said to do. Very happy Show reply