Tru Solar (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (34)
  • Purchase Price$3,349.43
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Perfect

We have had by far one of the best service experiences from Trusolar. Starting from a basic enquiry to the installation and after sales, whole cycle has been fantastic ! Eric and Harry have put in their best foot forward to enable that we have the installation on our desired day and date. Truly hasslefree! Thanks Trusolar team !

Installation

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Unhappy garry

Unhappy garryPerth, WA

Meeeh

Took too long from initial conversation to install date 6 weeks? Vincent was good on the phone few cracked tiles on roof and just ripped my elec box off wall and left it hanging by the cables

Clinton C.

Clinton C.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar

All communication was good, we had a 6.6kw panel & 5kw inverter system installed, the installer was very good & just came when he said he was going & got it all done. No hassles with anything.

Charmaine

CharmaineSydney, NSW

Very good system for the price.

We had 6.6Kw of panels put in with a 5Kw inverter with wifi connection. Everything is working well. About 10 panels were slightly tilted in the wrong direction but Shane organised to change them and it was no trouble for the installers to come back and tilt them slightly the other way. We are now generating about 22Kw per day which is excellent for this time of year. I love the wifi connection which I struggled connecting by following the instruction manual but Trusolar gave me the number of the Inverter people and they were very patient and walked me through the whole process. Thanks to Vince, Shane and Simon.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
CADDY

CADDYWheatbelt, WA

Love My Solar

I had issues with my electricity connection and harry and vincent both did their best to help sort it out and were always friendly and helpful. There were some communication problems, but other than that, all good from the trusolar team.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks TRU Solar

My reason for purchasing from TRU Solar was the great price of the 6.6Kw package. Happy with the Trina panels and Solis inverter. Installation was no problem, Harry handled the organisation and phoned after the install. Would and have recommended them for solar installations. Thanks TRU Solar.

Good service, good product

Tru solar offered value for money. Good service and follow-up from Harry of the install department.
Overall I was happy with the install and the product. Good value for money.

TomSouth Australia

Terrible customer service, had a nightmare experience. Would strongly recommend not choosing this company

Had terrible experience trying to book in an install date. Then installation took over a week. The solar system then continually failed and was not producing for many many months dispite my constant complaints and phone calls. They then failed to submit my new meter application so even after all these issues I was not receiving credit for any solar I was producing. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy

Mark O.

Mark O.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Glad we went ahead with solar install with TruSolar

From the initial enquiry., through to the actual installation of the TRUSOLAR 6.6 system I am glad that as t we chose this company. Each phase of the process was very smooth and monitored by the initial consultant. Very impressed by the professional installation on my property. Thank you Vincent, Shane and Dave ....highly recommended company in solar area. Mark O'Brien

Pamela S

Pamela S

Very Happy with Service & Product

From the moment we spoke to John at Tru Solar &ordered our Solar System we were kept informed by Shane from installations, who gave us his phone number so that we could contact him at any time regarding the installation. On installation day the installers were well informed & kept us informed as to their progress & explained everything, when they were finished they left everything very tidy.
During the installation process Shane rang several times to see if everything was going well.
Now we cann't wait to see how much our electricity account will be reduced.

Installation

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Mrs. Gay F. Parkes

Mrs. Gay F. ParkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pride in my True Solar

From the moment my request was answered to the organisation of the solar panels and
installation at Shane's instructions, the efficiency and satisfaction was was evident. Thank you
TruSolar. A perfect outcome.

good product

good productSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product

We recently had Tru Solar install our solar system. I cannot speak more highly of them.I would definitely recommend others to this company. Any queries I had they answered immediately. We are senior citizens and the professionalism and kindness they showed to us was exceptional.

les

lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

nice work

pretty easy process..
but once the boys were here, things ran pretty smoothly
I have to say, this is my 3rd installation and experience with solar
even thou its pain to get started, the install side of things is the best i have seen
the most important thing for me is the inverter and switches and how tidy this looks on the wall. this was the best by far. So this is a honest review. Painful arranging install, then great installation, now waiting for AGL to finish the process slow. overall this company is good., just be patient. & yes the product is really good!

Wozza

WozzaIllawarra, NSW

Great system, installed on time

Great service, Eric and Shane were very helpful through the whole process. The system was installed within 3 weeks from first phone call. Tru solar organized everything. Very happy with the whole process.

Guru s.

Guru s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome services

Perfectly done everything
Best value comparatively others
Would definitely recommend others to go for this company
Satisfied with everything from quotation to installion
Did great job within limited time
After sale services are way too good