Tru Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
  • Purchase Price$2,999.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Terrible Australian Company which steals from hard working Australian people! NIL (0) Stars

Phoned Tru Solar and was provided a quote. Assured by Tru Solar there was nothing (NIL) more to pay. Paid extra large deposit and signed paperwork. Installer arrives demanding additional $150.00 cash. The installer said he couldn't fit two panels on the roof and could not leave them for me so he took the panels. When we purchase products in Australia we expect the deal or a refund! This company is strongly NOT recommended!

Geoff W.
Geoff W.

Disgusting customer service

I have a TruSolar system that obviously has a problem as it’s not feeding into the grid anymore. I have rung the phone number listed for TruSolar numerous times but it does not connect. I have also emailed TruSolar but have not had any reply at all. How else can I contact them?

Unhappy garry
Unhappy garryPerth, WA

Meeeh

Took too long from initial conversation to install date 6 weeks? Vincent was good on the phone few cracked tiles on roof and just ripped my elec box off wall and left it hanging by the cables

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Tru Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

TomSouth Australia

Terrible customer service, had a nightmare experience. Would strongly recommend not choosing this company

Had terrible experience trying to book in an install date. Then installation took over a week. The solar system then continually failed and was not producing for many many months dispite my constant complaints and phone calls. They then failed to submit my new meter application so even after all these issues I was not receiving credit for any solar I was producing. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
AmyB
AmyBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not touch them!

I have a steel framed roof with tiles. When I paid my deposit this was advised and the sales consultant checked with the installation team this would not be an issue.
8 weeks have passed and they cancelled my installation date the day before stating they are unable to install on a steel frame.
They do not send anyone out to inspect the jobs and are simply wanting to secure your deposit, worst customer service I have ever received. Don't do it!

Aaron Laws
Aaron LawsHunter Region, NSW

Zero stars deserved

Sell you something they cannot deliver. Please stay away. I was sold a 6.6Kw system. Provided a 5.7Kw system and somehow it’s my fault that the inverter they supplied cant handle all 6.6Kw? Yeah that makes sense. Fighting for over 3 months. Found the installers didn’t even connect the panels.

puneet
puneetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged gutter seal while installation

Really poor after installation service. Damaged a gutter seal in November 2018 even after emails and calls no action has been taken about to go to consumer affairs to sort it out.