Listing monitored by Tru Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Purchase Price$2,919.50
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Terrible Australian Company which steals from hard working Australian people! NIL (0) Stars

Phoned Tru Solar and was provided a quote. Assured by Tru Solar there was nothing (NIL) more to pay. Paid extra large deposit and signed paperwork. Installer arrives demanding additional $150.00 cash. The installer said he couldn't fit two panels on the roof and could not leave them for me so he took the panels. When we purchase products in Australia we expect the deal or a refund! This company is strongly NOT recommended!

Geoff W.
Geoff W.

Disgusting customer service

I have a TruSolar system that obviously has a problem as it’s not feeding into the grid anymore. I have rung the phone number listed for TruSolar numerous times but it does not connect. I have also emailed TruSolar but have not had any reply at all. How else can I contact them?

Great customer service but inverter failed

Inverter failed within first 4 months. Called Trusolar, sent photos of the fault, spoke to Shanaya over the phone who was really great to deal with and organised replacement under warranty.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Tru Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Unhappy garry
Unhappy garryPerth, WA

Meeeh

Took too long from initial conversation to install date 6 weeks? Vincent was good on the phone few cracked tiles on roof and just ripped my elec box off wall and left it hanging by the cables

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Good service, good product

Tru solar offered value for money. Good service and follow-up from Harry of the install department.
Overall I was happy with the install and the product. Good value for money.

TomSouth Australia

Terrible customer service, had a nightmare experience. Would strongly recommend not choosing this company

Had terrible experience trying to book in an install date. Then installation took over a week. The solar system then continually failed and was not producing for many many months dispite my constant complaints and phone calls. They then failed to submit my new meter application so even after all these issues I was not receiving credit for any solar I was producing. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy

les
lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

nice work

pretty easy process..
but once the boys were here, things ran pretty smoothly
I have to say, this is my 3rd installation and experience with solar
even thou its pain to get started, the install side of things is the best i have seen
the most important thing for me is the inverter and switches and how tidy this looks on the wall. this was the best by far. So this is a honest review. Painful arranging install, then great installation, now waiting for AGL to finish the process slow. overall this company is good., just be patient. & yes the product is really good!

AmyB
AmyBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not touch them!

I have a steel framed roof with tiles. When I paid my deposit this was advised and the sales consultant checked with the installation team this would not be an issue.
8 weeks have passed and they cancelled my installation date the day before stating they are unable to install on a steel frame.
They do not send anyone out to inspect the jobs and are simply wanting to secure your deposit, worst customer service I have ever received. Don't do it!

Tom B.
Tom B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good installation and customer service

Customer service during installation was great. Installers were good local people. I helped them carry the panels to the house as it was a long way from the driveway but they did a little bit extra for me. I got the 6.6kw system and it doesn’t cover my power bill but helps out a bit.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Tru Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Aaron Laws
Aaron LawsHunter Region, NSW

Zero stars deserved

Sell you something they cannot deliver. Please stay away. I was sold a 6.6Kw system. Provided a 5.7Kw system and somehow it’s my fault that the inverter they supplied cant handle all 6.6Kw? Yeah that makes sense. Fighting for over 3 months. Found the installers didn’t even connect the panels.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

puneet
puneetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged gutter seal while installation

Really poor after installation service. Damaged a gutter seal in November 2018 even after emails and calls no action has been taken about to go to consumer affairs to sort it out.