Listing monitored by Tru Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)
  • Purchase Price$3,407.83

Excellent service

Easy process.... Installation was easy and hassle free. Good customer support with set up, app etc... I chose the budjet package with astronergy panels and solis inverter... Working great so far.. One and half years now... No issues.... Comparable with top brands in terms of efficiency, production and overall performance.... Thank you tru solar and team..

Great customer service but inverter failed

Inverter failed within first 4 months. Called Trusolar, sent photos of the fault, spoke to Shanaya over the phone who was really great to deal with and organised replacement under warranty.

DonSydney, NSW

All was good.

Vincent, Shane and the two installers made the installation easy. They were professional and personable.

The installation took three and a half weeks from signing the contract to completion.

Very impressive. Very happy.

Don

6 months since installation. All is very good. A really good investment.

Don

After a year of the product. It's a very good investment. Sustainable living.

Robbie
RobbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Solar Installation (earlier review "Tru Solar - Closed down? Cannot be contacted?" was due to phone system update)

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

LMC
LMCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service Great Price great Product

From start to finish the Tru Solar team we’re really great. I had a lot of questions and changes and they were great. Fast installation and system is generating well from day one. I am very happy and would recommend them to everyone..

Awesome service from start to finish..

.Eric stepped me through everything and ensured I had the best Value for money. Installers were great, very neat, prompt and professional all the way. Highly recommend Trusolar and their team.

DonPerth, WA

Nothing to Fault

Really simple sales process with options and parts, team of installers where very efficient and professional including working out with local authority any rebates. My home was a new build and TruSolar was very patient between sales and home completion (10 months or more).

Eric F.Tru Solar

More than happy with the result

On the 18/7/2019 I had a 5 kw solar system installed by True Solar, and for 6 weeks had a great run with it after that period I started to have a problem with the inverter. The contractor who install the inverter said it was a power surge problem, the power provider came and fixed that problem.The inverter still wouldn’t work. TrueSolar assured me not to worry they would have it sorted.
True to their word their technical department got the problem solved.
I am person who believes that a company is only as good as it after sales service True Solar certainly lives up to its word and into days world means everything.

Eric F.Tru Solar

Great experience for start to finish

Ron and Shane from the office were very good to deal with, they let me tailor my system components to my preference so I got what I wanted at a great price. Dave the Brisbane electrical installer was professional in every aspect. Can't praise them enough. Great team effort guys

Ajesh john
Ajesh johnSydney, NSW

Good quality service especially thanks to John and Shane for your valuable service for the solar panel

Communication is excellent to installation process of solar panel. Thanks again for John and Shane.All process went to my email.Good quality service from beginning of the paperwork and up to installation.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Easy

TruSolar were easy to deal with. Communication was great, and they have been very helpful l. Our system was installed within a few weeks and everything seems to be working great.

Perfect

We have had by far one of the best service experiences from Trusolar. Starting from a basic enquiry to the installation and after sales, whole cycle has been fantastic ! Eric and Harry have put in their best foot forward to enable that we have the installation on our desired day and date. Truly hasslefree! Thanks Trusolar team !

Installation
Clinton C.
Clinton C.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar

All communication was good, we had a 6.6kw panel & 5kw inverter system installed, the installer was very good & just came when he said he was going & got it all done. No hassles with anything.

Charmaine
CharmaineSydney, NSW

Very good system for the price.

We had 6.6Kw of panels put in with a 5Kw inverter with wifi connection. Everything is working well. About 10 panels were slightly tilted in the wrong direction but Shane organised to change them and it was no trouble for the installers to come back and tilt them slightly the other way. We are now generating about 22Kw per day which is excellent for this time of year. I love the wifi connection which I struggled connecting by following the instruction manual but Trusolar gave me the number of the Inverter people and they were very patient and walked me through the whole process. Thanks to Vince, Shane and Simon.

CADDY
CADDYWheatbelt, WA

Love My Solar

I had issues with my electricity connection and harry and vincent both did their best to help sort it out and were always friendly and helpful. There were some communication problems, but other than that, all good from the trusolar team.