Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

BJB

BJBasked

Tru Water, if you're going to change who is responding to your reviews, then the original responses should still have the original persons name ie; Paul.L and not now say that they were from Daisy.S. Makes it hard to keep up but I guess that's the point.

Kiki
Kiki

I think this message went to everyone who has made a comment about this awful business

Steve

yes just another part of there scam

JKT

JKTasked

How are you still operating despite all of the 1 star reviews (273 at latest count) and multiple complaints? Based on the poor reviews going back months, I would suggest that you had no intention of ever fulfilling my order. You are thieves!

Liz
Liz

I'm wondering too. I just got a reply from them last week (after 1 month of waiting and emailing them several times) saying my order has been delayed because they do not have any stock (!!) but I could have either a similar product or a refund. I asked for a refund and now, I am still waiting for it. If I don't have my refund processed, I think I might go to consumer protection. I'm amazed they are allowed to continue to operate!

Andrew
Andrew

They will not give you a refund unless you speak to you credit card issuer to charge them back. I had to do that. My concern is they hold my credit card details and will charge me again unknowingly later. So I will have to keep an eye on my credit card transaction from this company until I change my card number.

David Maugerasked

PLACED and Paid for an Order on 15th December 2019.
Never heard from them again after numerous emails and phone messages, they basically STOLE $479 from me.

After posting my review late last week I received a despatch notice from Truwater 5 days later advising me that our items were being shipped from their Granville NSW warehouse. They were delivered to us in country Victoria 3 days later, great service by Australia Post given the whole COVID-19 thing. No explanation for the delay from Truwater, its crazy given they must have had the stock in the warehouse, I've no idea why they let themselves down with such a crappy order fulfillment and after sales service process. My advice is to keep hounding their chat line and tell it like it is until they respond.

David Mauger

They are nothing more than thieving pond scum

David Maugerasked

PLACED and Paid for an Order on 15th December 2019.

Roann
Roann

I was advised by Fair Trade to ask my bank for a charge back to the card you paid it with. The bank did this no problems. I would do that ASAP .

overseer

overseerasked

I placed an order from the NZ website in Feb 2020, but they have not delivered. Response to several enquiries all said, "shipping next week". When asked for a refund, no response. This is highly likely to be a scam.
They have no physical address.
Customer Service Phone Number is forwarded to an answering machine.
They are unable to provide tracking details of their shipment.
There is no way to contact them.

kurrajongmum

kurrajongmumasked

It seems Im now in the same situation as you all ! I have ordered from Tru Water many times before and never had a problem .It wasn't until weeks have gone by since my order and Im still contacting them that I find all of these negative reviews . Might just make a visit to these scammers at that above address ! Please all of you still waiting for your refunds contact you banks ,you will receive a refund through your credit card and the bank will chase them . If everyone does this without just giving up presuming they have lost their money they WILL be shut down . A warning on consumer affairs is not good enough they shouldnt be getting away with taking money from unsuspecting customers !!!!

HAMMERasked

Where is their office - they need to be visited by my tribe

Kate555

They're located at 354 Eastern Valley Way, Warehouse 216 Chatswood NSW 2067 according to their order update emails. Feel free to send your tribe and sort the b'tards out.

Toni Z.
Toni Z.

Wonder if 'Hammer' visited these scammers?

HAMMER

we sure did my dear and left with filter in hand

Ruth S.

Ruth S.asked

I bought two water filters in December 2019 every month I got an email apologising for the delay From their supplier apparently. Then suddenly I am told that they were delivered months prior - I have asked for proof of purchase can't supply. I have repeatedly asked for my money back, weekly emails to the mysterious Geoff H nothing!!! There is no telephone number, no company record -- they need to be investigated. Sounds seriously fraudulent to me.

Kate555

I placed an order, cancelled it, then 4 days after I cancelled the order they charged my credit card. Then they send me updates saying their supplier didn't have stock so the order will be delayed. How are this mob still in business? Why have they not been kicked out of the country?

Sue lobley

Sue lobleyasked

Looking for order no. 2550899 order was placed 19.5.19 payment was cleared from my bank on 20.5.19 we still havent recieved anything

Michael S.
Michael S.

I found a link online to a Fair Trading NSW memo advising all people not to deal without this company. The only way I could resolve a similar problem was to tell me bank that the goods were never received and to credit me back my funds

Kiwi Court

Kiwi Courtasked

My question is: Why do you think its ok to scam people out of their hard earned money by pretending to sell products online and never ship their orders?

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives