Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (260)

Scott
ScottWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Prompt Delivery

We love our water filter. Saves buying water for chiller and fits the standard connection. Prompt Delivery and reminders sent every 6 months to reorder.

Darryl F.
Darryl F.Perth, WA

Just like the original

I ordered the coffee machine water filters and cleaning tabs. They are exactly the same as the original ones supplied with the machine. My coffee is perfect, due to the products keeping the water and my machine in pristine condition.

Paul C.
Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

product works well and was as advertised

The parts arrived on time and were exactly what i was expecting from them. I would use them again. Quality was good.

Great

Delivery quick no issues. Not installed as yet due to not being able to open up filtering system. However have had product before and is great.

All good

Bought Breville water filter and cleaning tablets from them.
Priced competitively than other sites, ordered online and products received in less than a week.
All seem to be in order.

Great price and product

After looking around, Tru Water had the best price for my replacement filters and prompt delivery! Will definitely buy again!

Mark
MarkWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Price. Excellent Quality.

I have been ordering the same replacement filters for many years now. And even though the original manufacturer of my Water Cooler has long since gone, the compatible filters I use are of the highest quality. Delivery is always quick and the discount specials save me a lot of money. Thank you.

Clear water

Water filter arrived on time. Filter works great, pure clear water free of any chlorine odour. Recommend for your Durand Filter.

brian
brianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect company amazing service great prices

an online service person called paul helped me out. outstanding service and answered all my difficult questions. not often you get this sort of service

Keiran
KeiranWheatbelt, WA

New Water Bottle

Was a little slow to get here but was grateful when it did. No issues with the ordering process, just a little slow with the freight but we do live in a regional area

Kanga
KangaNorth West, QLD

Fast and good service

Ordered the Aquaport AQP-FCR-DAO filters and arrived fast. Best price that I could find with a quick google search. Currently using one of the ordered filters and the water tastes great. Highly recommend Tru Water :).

Quick turnaround and great service. Always happy with the water filters and coffee cleaning tablets we get from Tru Water.

Paul M
Paul MCentral Queensland, QLD

Great suppliers

True water are always offering great service & value, most long weekends yjeu even offer great discounts, We cant fault the service or the products they suppy, a job well done

Great service and delivery

All items delivered as per my online order with quick delivery, process was easily completed online through the website, would be happy to use again.

Frosty
FrostySydney, NSW

Great Service

I ordered new water filters for my LG fridge- very fast delivery and bonus that I got a discount on the long weekend so great price

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives