1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (49) · No

crap service waiting weeks for them to ship

no phone to call and they don't answer emails. only have an online chat to resolve issues and that isn't working all the time either. Don't buy from them. It will cost you more money in time wasted chasing up the order.

They say emails will be answered within 5 to 10 days!! WTH!!

chylld1

chylld1Sydney, NSW

10 weeks and counting

Placed an order for a Brita A1000 filter on 1/3/2021. Over 10 weeks later, they still have not delivered my filter. Every time I chase them for an update, they promise it will arrive in the next 5 days, but it doesn't. All requests for a refund are ignored.

I wish I paid by credit card so I'd have some consumer protection, but I made the mistake of paying by direct deposit so my money appears to be lost forever.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful Company

Do not order from this company. Avoid at ALL costs. You place an order, they take your money and don't deliver the products. Shop elsewhere. Customer service is non-existent. HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

Find out how Tru Water AUST compares to other Home Care Shops

Goods ordered not received, Take a weeks to respond

Ordered and paid for parts. 4 weeks later stock has still not been posted. After re-requesting order, they say they are shipping out the next week. 5 weeks later, they tell me stock has a delay. 2 weeks later after re-requesting again, I have been told it could take up to 2 weeks for refund to be processed, IF refund is approved. Nearly 90 day process, i'm out of pocket and have not received product.

Rachael

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Try Water are a SHAM

DO NOT USE! I ordered CO2 Cartridges on 6 Dec 2020 and despite emails to follow up, I still have never received the product! It is now 4 March 2021.
DISGRACE!

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip off!

Order placed in December 2020, no filters, no refund and no response to numerous follow-up attempts.
"[name removed]" refused to chat! Very disappointing as I did purchase successfully in the past.

Michael Ryan

Michael RyanPerth, WA

Still waiting

Paid $408.99 for Berkey water filter system from this mob in March 2020. It never arrived. Promised an alternative product in July 2020 which also never arrived. Promised a refund in August 2020 which was never paid. I don’t understand how this company is still allowed to trade. If you have money to throw away then order something from this business.

William

WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took my money and sent no product! beware!!

Took my money, sent no product. I followed up and they said they would send. Same story a couple of times. After 2 months called my credit card company and filed a charge back as I realised they were hoping to keep me at bay until enough time had gone by and I would be able to get my money back via credit card company.

Disgusting Service

This has to be the absolutely most disgusting company around. I placed and order over a month ago and apart from getting an order acknowledgment, nothing.
Sent emails, tried ringing useless.

Michael H.

Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Run away as fast as you can!

Update: item finally arrived 3 months after placing the order: Silly me didn't do any research before ordering. It was a small order of $27 and their website looked legit. First they send out tracking information. I called Australia Post and they state that this doesn't mean the item has been received by them. Can't actually call True Water on the phone and all I get is automated responses from their chat and email. Not sure how they are still trading? Now it's almost been 8 weeks so I've reported it to my bank. This company should be fined and shutdown TODAY! You can also find a waring on NSW fair trading website: https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/news-and-updates/updates/public-warnings

GMDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zero stars

Do not buy from this company. My story is the same as many others. Money accepted immediately and goods were never sent. No way of effective communication, the online chat ineffectual and emails go unanswered. I was told on several occasions that my items had been sent and was given the same tracking number each time, which is a false number; I contacted Aus Post who told me it didn’t exist. The NSW government put out a warning in March 2019 stating not to buy from this company however they are still operational and still sending me promotional ads. I have spoken to my bank and I have received a refund.

Ryan TrentMelbourne

Fails on all points. Worst of all FAKE "genuine" filter. AVOID

John P.

Should be prosecuted for fraud. Avoid at all cost.

These people should be in jail for outright fraud and scam. Do not ever order anything from them - you will never see your money again unless you go through your bank - a laborious task. Avoid at all cost.

John P.

After months of wasting my time and numerous refund requests I have reported you to fair trading and requested a recall of funds through my bank. What a shame you simply didn't communicate earlier, and then provide a refund when you promised it.

this is a scam company

ordered and paid 03/09 2020 have received no goods paid 480.00
contacted several times no answer on phone number new Zealand , requested a refund no response
how you can remain in business is beyond me when we asked bout the status of our order
all we got we checked and received your payment status is in progress ???
what a month later ???? come on fortunately we have a Australian Lawyer and we want you out of business
scammers

Daisy S.Tru Water AUST

I have passed this on to be resolve today.

Eden

EdenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives