Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST (page 2 of 13)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tootsie4137Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY!!

I ordered my coffee machine cleaners a couple of months ago. Was meant to be a 7 day delivery. I still haven't got them and have asked twice for a refund! Still yet to get an email from their accounts. Yet I bought the same product from another company and received the product the next day! Worst way to do business in 2019! Don't waste your money!

Mick H

Mick HBrisbane

STAY AWAY - They do not deliver

dan801

dan801Queensland

They simply don’t deliver until your force their hand

I keep buying from this company because they are so much cheaper however every time it’s a fight to actually receive the product. Last 3 orders took well over 8 weeks to receive and that’s after a lot of emails and phone calls, the very last order never arrived and I had to file a credit card dispute. The cheaper prices are no longer worth it

Ryan C.

Ryan C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Product much cheapr

Ordered 22/05/19 via their online store and received the goods at by rural po box In Vic on the 31/05/19 so not bad at all. Products were much cheaper and exactly what i needed. So all good from my end.

No real follow up on my order

1 star for returning my emails.
After 3 months wait and several emails about filters listed as in stock and cheaper replacement offer agreed too. No response or filters from 2 weeks ago. Its time for a refund!
Annoyingly bad service considering my first experience 18 months ago was good.

Tony L.

Tony L.South East Queensland, QLD

Have been a long time customer guys are great

I have been a customer for over 6 years and decided its time to share my experience(s). Not once have i ever had an issue both online and in store. My last purchase a few weeks ago i ordered online and received in a reasonable time. You cant beat the prices.

Simply liars

I waited 3 months then received the wrong filter part number which did not fit my in-line water assembly.
They continued to argue that it is the right filter even though it has the wrong part description from my on-line order.
They said they will send my original order that confirms that I had ordered the part as sent.
What they eventually sent me was not my original order but a new order that I have not initiated along with a new invoice demand!
I tried phoning the number stated on the email but it just rang out.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Thomas K.

Thomas K.Sydney, NSW

Great service and advice very flexible with products

Was looking for a solution for both my marine aquarium and drinking water but a fair bit of research either came up empty or very expensive. I contacted tru water and they advised they have done this in the past for a few marine enthusiasts and were more than happy to follow my specific instructions. Product works as intended and would recommend.

I am waiting for an update on my order for more than a month

I paid for items over the phone and received an invoice but no sign of delivery. It is impossible to talk to the warehouse and online chat has been useless. I have promised several times that someone will contact me within 2-3 days and my order is "a high priority now" but nothing has happened. I am not even sure that my order is processed. Please if anyone from the company reads this please contact me. Your online chat system is not helping and it is impossible to talk to your warehouse.

Appalling - Dont ever buy from them - theives

A M.

A M.Sydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised after reading all this

Placed an order on Saturday 8/06/19, Called up on Tuesday 11/06/19 asking if this order could be shipped urgently to my father in Melbounre, The person i spoke said they will see what they can do. Its now Wednesday 12/06/19 and my father just received the order. Thank you.

Probably the worst net shopping experience.....so far

I ordered a bag of ion exchange resin a while ago. The goods never arrived. They had absolutely no proof of dispatch and just said “Yes, we mailed out your order”. That’s all. When I told them I would ask my bank to reverse the card payment, their attitude changed rather dramatic way. They begged a second chance because they know very well after 4 weeks of the payment, banks will not accept the claim of “Card Payment Dispute”. My advice is “Do NOT purchase anything from this company” and if you already have, just go to your bank immediately ! Do not waste your time ! You’ve got only one change to claim back your money!!!

Simon Farr

Simon FarrBrisbane

This outfit is the Bestjet of the water filter world

This fraudulent company, in my opinion, has the temerity to still send me sales emails 2 years after I had to get Visa to refund my purchase after Truwater refused to supply what I had ordered in good faith.
I can’t unsubscribe from their spam emails which I believe is illegal in Australia but this doesn’t surprise me.
These guys are the Bestjet of the web based water filter suppliers. If you don’t understand this then Google Bestjet.
Be careful as I think they trade under various names.

DO NOT USE THEM...

Turwater - nothing true about them!!

I ordered a water filter 6 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I emailed to ask about the filter and [name removed] replied that they are having difficulty with their system and that I would received a dispatch notification in a few days. Nothing. So I emailed [name removed] and nothing. Fraudulent!

Mazza

MazzaNorth Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company

I ordered two water filters at a cost of $198 nearly 3 months ago. After repeated emails I received only 1 filter after 10 weeks and they are now saying that I received my full order, even though I had repeated admittance they hadn’t shipped one filter due to a change in supplier. I have asked for a refund multiple times and the staff outright lie to you that they are processing payments etc and it’s never done. I am owed $99 by this company. They gave the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with and keep money without products being sent.

Fraudulent

Ordered filters over two months ago and have been contacting them every week to ask where they were only to be told they’ll be dispatched the next week. Not a massive amount of money but it seems like they’ve been ripping off customer after customer which adds up. Maybe Fair Trading should get involved? Can’t give a product rating as I haven’t received it!

Fraudulent and deceptive marketing

Ordered 2 filters 16/01/2019 and till today 3/06/2019 no filters. Have in vain send emails, last reply was order can be expected 14-17 April.
Wished I had consulted Product Review first.
Never never deal with this firm,you get burned!!

Under No Circumstances

Under no circumstances should you buy from them. My experience echoes a lot of the other negative reviews here.

I ordered a set of filters, which were said to be in stock. Emailed them after a week with no update, got a response saying they were "having issue with supply", promising to send out by the end of the week, and have still received nothing.

Worst company to deal with. Lies lies and more lies.

Web sites say product in stock. Wait and wait and no mail. Contact Tru water and they say we are having trouble getting from supplier. Ask a week later, still no product from supplier and we have marked your inquiry urgent and passed onto our warehouse. Another week passes and the same answer from Tru Water. Useless halfwits i have ever dealt with and will never use again and go out of my way to spread the word to everyone to never buy from this company. 1 star is being generous.

cresnar

cresnarSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

I ordered an RO unit, the website said low stock, 10 weeks later I still haven't received it and I am having great difficulty getting a refund, they are not responsive at all. I was also double charged for this and have not been able to get reimbursed for the double charge even after multiple e-mails and on line chats from there web site. Do not recommend!