Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST (page 3 of 38)

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something everyone should have!

Great service, fast delivery & a fantastic product. I use my water filter everyday & I could never see myself going back to tap water now. I’ve had no drama from start to finish with this company. I will definitely buy from them again.

All good, product ordered exactly what was received in a reasonable time and at a great price. Will order again.

Jonathan Tatt

Jonathan TattSydney, NSW

Good product and Fast Delivery

Ordered a Zip filter replacement with them. Had a confirmation email but needed my filter sooner as my taps water quality had been poor for some time. Contacted customer service and they promptly dispatched that day. Will order again.

Find out how Tru Water AUST compares to other Home Care Shops

Nice service and fast shipping

Ordered a filter for my Samsung fridge and honestly did have my doubts but I spoke to someone via live chat and was re assured I would receive it. Well I received the order fast and what I ordered.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Terrible

Ordered a filter in April.

No contact. Then I decide to ask questions through the on line chat. Constantly told it will be delivered next week and they had issues with their delivery.

Why would you do that to people?

Stay clear and look elsewhere unless you have cash you no longer need.

Mitch

MitchSouthwest, VIC

Came as ordered. No problem

Ordered coffee filters and cleaning tablets, came working a couple of days. Happy with the service and will most likely use again

Vladimir A.

Vladimir A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Used the live chat and was directed to the right product, which also arrived within a week. Best bang for buck water filters on the Internet and excellent customer service on top!

Lance

LanceSydney, NSW

Best prices for genuine fridge filters

Ordered a samsung filter and received the order within a week. What i ordered is what i received and no surprises.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Very fast delivery not expected

I placed an order for paper cups that was dispatched promptly and received a few days later which i did not expect. Very happy with product and service.

Find out how Tru Water AUST compares to other Home Care Shops

Reasonable price for a flawless product

The best, most effective filter I've had to date, delivered earlier than expected. Will be shopping with these guys again for sure.

Great customer service and product quality

Was a little worried after reading negative reviews so I went on chat, Paul reassured me that they are behind on certain orders but that’s all their was. I placed my order and although it took over a week to get it I received it and the product works perfectly. Will be buying from here in the future!

Ana A

Ana ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

I went on their live chat as i worried about my product being a little late . However, my issue was resolved in no time and the staff were so helpful and friendly. The product itself works perfectly.
All in all, very happy with my experience.

Excellent Product

Have been purchasing CO2 cartridges from these guys for a while now. Great pricing and great product. Would definitely recommend.

Cheapest price and fast delivery

Couldn’t fault this transaction. Received my order in a short time from when the order was placed. Product was the cheapest available and what I wanted.

Great service, and product!

I ordered the Everpure WFA Hi flow filter recently and my experience with Tru water was great. Contacted them through their live chat asking when I can expect my delivery and sure enough it arrived within 3 days. Product as described. Thanks.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives