Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST (page 4 of 38)

Mitch
MitchSouthwest, VIC

Came as ordered. No problem

Ordered coffee filters and cleaning tablets, came working a couple of days. Happy with the service and will most likely use again

Vladimir A.
Vladimir A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Used the live chat and was directed to the right product, which also arrived within a week. Best bang for buck water filters on the Internet and excellent customer service on top!

Lance
LanceSydney, NSW

Best prices for genuine fridge filters

Ordered a samsung filter and received the order within a week. What i ordered is what i received and no surprises.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Very fast delivery not expected

I placed an order for paper cups that was dispatched promptly and received a few days later which i did not expect. Very happy with product and service.

Reasonable price for a flawless product

The best, most effective filter I've had to date, delivered earlier than expected. Will be shopping with these guys again for sure.

Great customer service and product quality

Was a little worried after reading negative reviews so I went on chat, Paul reassured me that they are behind on certain orders but that’s all their was. I placed my order and although it took over a week to get it I received it and the product works perfectly. Will be buying from here in the future!

Ana A
Ana ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

I went on their live chat as i worried about my product being a little late . However, my issue was resolved in no time and the staff were so helpful and friendly. The product itself works perfectly.
All in all, very happy with my experience.

Excellent Product

Have been purchasing CO2 cartridges from these guys for a while now. Great pricing and great product. Would definitely recommend.

Cheapest price and fast delivery

Couldn’t fault this transaction. Received my order in a short time from when the order was placed. Product was the cheapest available and what I wanted.

Find out how Tru Water AUST compares to other Home Care Shops

Great service, and product!

I ordered the Everpure WFA Hi flow filter recently and my experience with Tru water was great. Contacted them through their live chat asking when I can expect my delivery and sure enough it arrived within 3 days. Product as described. Thanks.

Good products slow shipping

My order was shipped in a reasonable time frame but Australia post was super slow to deliver. However when I received the order product was exactly what was orders and a good price.

Perfect Product Delivered

When masters closed down i had trouble finding replacement filters for my system. I purchased an upgrade kit from these guys and couldn’t be happier. No more issues sourcing replacements at a reasonable price.

Bree
BreeSydney, NSW

No product delivered and no communication - lodging as a disputed transaction with my bank

Ordered online and received nothing. Not communication, just endless automated responses saying someone would get back to me. Has been well over a month.

Excellent pricing and product.

I placed an order for a Samsung fridge filter for a price I was very happy with. Received my product after 8 days and I am very happy with the filter. Will be purchasing again when my fridge light comes on.

June
JunePerth, WA

A ok good service

Ordered online, received package via aus post and installed filters. Service all good and products fine. Will buy again in future.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives