Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST (page 4 of 13)

Listing monitored by Tru Water AUST

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (314)

crimson96
crimson96Perth, WA

Easy swap and worked well

The filter I had was no longer produced - so this was a replacement system and was easy to do. Hopefully now next year can just replace cartridges and it'll be good.

Cleaner shower water

Have been using this brand of filter for about 4yrs now. Just moved house and as I was leaving noticed it still connected to the shower. So glad I spotted it. Just have to have it.

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Very affordable filters

Over the years I have paid over $100 for my replacement filters so I looked for an alternative. I found these guys who were more than half the price and actually delivered pretty quickly. Even though they were half to the price I have not noticed any difference when drinking water.

Morgan R.
Morgan R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product and speedy delivery

I have been using tru water for years and always go to them for replacements. There prices and product knowledge is the best. Thank you!

Brenton H.
Brenton H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Water filter C-T-HIFLOW replacement

Arrived quickly and does what its supposed to do, filter water. Water tastes better than Adelaide tap water. Enough said.

Joerg
JoergMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hi flow filter

Hi Flow Filter fits exactly as described. Staff's knowledge is top notch too! I got a replacement filter based their recommendation.

Cher
CherSydney, NSW

Love this product

I’ve been using this filter for years, and get it replaced often from Tru water Aust. Fast delivery. Thank you

So happy with my purchase!

Very happy to get the cleaning tablets online, delivered at my doorstep and for a reasonable price. My coffee machine is very important to me and now is being cleaned properly and in a timely manner!

Other Home Care Shops

Cheap water filters delivered quickly

One thing I found difficult was finding the correct filter for my fridge. It seems the information out there is a bit of a challenge. Tru Water is always great value and ships quickly.

Kat G.
Kat G.Sydney, NSW

Great advice and prices

I have been using the hiflow filters for a few years now and when i originally purchased it they were metal and looked more of a premium filter, then it changed to a plastic one with no explanation. I spoke to someone on live chat who explained to me that they phased out the metal ones for omnipure plastic models. The person on chat gave me a direct replacement for a metal one if i wanted to stick to them but decided to give their ones a go which are made by the same company. Filter installed no problems.

Pathetic customer service

I bought some filters on the 7/2/21. The money was taken straight away and after a month I contacted their customer service to find out where my filters were. You can't ring them just use their online chat (which I never got an answer from) or email them. After multiple attempts with no reply in may I did a chargeback and got my money returned. They then miraculously sent me the filters and sent me an email complaining that I had done a chargeback. Took me doing a chargeback for them to actually contact me. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!

Andrew D.
Andrew D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

On time and well priced

The price was still the best on offer and the delivery was prompt and will packaged. Well done and thank you.

K J Ojay
K J OjayFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Needed a new filter. Very simple process to order the correct filter from Tru Water and it arrived before I new it. Awesome

Replacement filters

Needed some replacement filters for our office coffee machine. Had a look online at Breville's website, but all items I needed were unavailable. Tru water had them all, they were delivered in a timely fashion and it was exactly what I needed.

Jeff H.
Jeff H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and quality products

I was on the market for a whole house system and ended up purchasing from these guys. The technical guy was helpful and very knowledgeable with guiding me to the correct system. I ended up spending $1500 on a stainless steel whole house system which i picked up this morning and had installed by my plumber who was impressed with it. So far so good have recommended to my neighbour who was interested.

Good product and service

Filter cartridge fits and works well, was better priced than many other websites I looked at. If unsure, check with the company if a cartridge is compatible with your filter before you buy

Pam
PamIllawarra, NSW

Perfect fast delivery and good product

Received my order pretty quick and exactly as described. Price was also very good would recommend to anyone. Thank you

Moey S.
Moey S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

helpful during lockdown. Safe and clean water

Purchased a countertop system in march, has been working perfectly although the flow did slow a little. I went on their live chat and I was told not to worry and they gave me a free filter to replace to see if it would fix the issue. after receiving this item I replaced the filter and everything is working perfectly again. They were very helpful to me during a stressful time and fixed my issue without cost. I will definitely be purchasing from them again as they have shown interest in my welfare and my issue.

Gary Godbehere
Gary Godbehere

Worst service ever

Ordered 2 fridge filters on 26/1/21. Just delivered today 7/6/21. Many emails and online chats to ask what was going on didn't help. Very poor communication. Can't talk to a person by phone. Filters that did arrive were not the brand described on the site. Will never use again.

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!!

This was my first time ordering through TruWater. It was great service and a great price. Couldn't recommend enough, thank you!!

Simply the best tasting water

I cannot do without tru water it's my everday health kick. ..Pure.. Refreshing ..Healthy..Energising . I fill a bottle with tru water and take it with me when Im exercising.

Better late than never

Started off bad and apparently due to new owners my order was not dispatched even 6 days after I paid for it. However the apology was genuine and the item was dispatched by express post. Ended up excellent.

Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something everyone should have!

Great service, fast delivery & a fantastic product. I use my water filter everyday & I could never see myself going back to tap water now. I’ve had no drama from start to finish with this company. I will definitely buy from them again.

Jonathan Tatt
Jonathan TattSydney, NSW

Good product and Fast Delivery

Ordered a Zip filter replacement with them. Had a confirmation email but needed my filter sooner as my taps water quality had been poor for some time. Contacted customer service and they promptly dispatched that day. Will order again.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Terrible

Ordered a filter in April.

No contact. Then I decide to ask questions through the on line chat. Constantly told it will be delivered next week and they had issues with their delivery.

Why would you do that to people?

Stay clear and look elsewhere unless you have cash you no longer need.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives