Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST (page 5 of 29)

Listing monitored by Tru Water AUST

LeaneSydney, NSW

Worst service I have ever seen

Over 6 months and I still don't have the water filter or a refund. Ordered the filter Dec 2020 online which showed in stock. Followed up numerous times over the following months. Finally requested a refund in April 2021, no response. Received a package in May - with the wrong filter. Emailed a request to rectify, only automated email messages received, live chat was cancelled today without addressing it, another 8 automated emails came through, phone has automated message so I can't even speak to someone. Seems I'll have to go to fair trading.

Tru Water AUST
Daisy S.Tru Water AUST
Frank S
Frank SSydney, NSW

Super fast delivery

I received my order within 3 days of ordering very impressed after reading earlier reviews. Filter installed and functioning as it should.

Amazing

Ordered an original filter for my samsung fridge, received relatively quickly (Aus Post issue) and filter works as advertised. More importantly couldn't beat the price.

Kay
KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I needed.

I got just the right filters I needed for my water purifier. Cold clean water again Yay. Can't wait to install them.

geoffnau
geoffnauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to order, quick to deliver.

I ordered replacement filter cartridges from the website, and they were delivered a couple of days later. Many thanks for great service

Corey
CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived quickly and is working perfectly

I ordered and received the generic Berkey water filter to filter out fluoride and it arrived quickly and works perfectly.

Amanda
AmandaPerth, WA

Great prices and the service is excellent. I been using this company for many years now. Can’t recommended highly enough.

Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.Sydney, NSW

Super fast delivery

I received my order very quickly and at the best price I could find on google. I had a little issue installing my new filter but live chat was helpful.

Albert
Albert Hunter Region, NSW

Got a bargain price

I always purchase when they have a promotion and get a great price. Whilst I usually waited awhile for previous orders this order was much quicker. Have fitted filter and works as it always does.

Perfect!

Love the way I was kept in the loop with my order. Communicated with me every step of the way. Thank you!

Regina M
Regina MSydney, NSW

Exactly the same as the original

Purchased some co2 canisters for my zip system which stated they were not available but they had the compatible ones so i accepted their offer. They look the same and fit fine all working well.

Nicole Graham
Nicole GrahamSydney, NSW

Finally delivered without drama

I have ordered from here before, and it took ages and ages to arrive, i needed to get the same filters again, so used them again and were delivered in 3 days which was unlike the 6+ weeks previously!

Reza
RezaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

Orders some co2 cylinders for my Water system. Previously I ordered from billi direct that seem to go up in price every month and at the moment are way over priced. These are well priced and would happily buy again.

Peter K.
Peter K.Sydney, NSW

Was on time and great customer service

Wasn’t expecting much since price was too good to be true, but was surprised with delivery time (3 business days) Product was received and working perfectly
Customer service was great, who help me to choose compatible filter and was able to save 60% off the genuine product.
Highly recommend to anyone

Graham B.
Graham B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

All good no surprises

Pleaded an order online, received shipping notification a few days later and received delivery after 3 business days. The filters I purchased were the cheapest online I could find.

Richard
RichardNorthern Region, NSW

perfect transaction

I urgently needed some UV parts to get my system going again as we live rural this is vital for our business. I contacted them via live chat and confirmed availability. Order was shipped next business day via express. My system is not up and running will happily use again.

Charlie
CharlieNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Price & Free Shipping

I can no longer buy filters for my water dispenser anywhere but on line. I discovered Tru Water AUST a couple of years ago and I have found them to have the best price for me. They are dispatched quickly and free shipping is certainly a bonus.

Kate P
Kate PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Exactly what I ordered , genuine sunbeam product., quick delivery and an easy to use website, I will definitely re order from you guys
Thanks so much guys

Scott
ScottWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Prompt Delivery

We love our water filter. Saves buying water for chiller and fits the standard connection. Prompt Delivery and reminders sent every 6 months to reorder.

Darryl F.
Darryl F.Perth, WA

Just like the original

I ordered the coffee machine water filters and cleaning tabs. They are exactly the same as the original ones supplied with the machine. My coffee is perfect, due to the products keeping the water and my machine in pristine condition.

Paul C.
Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

product works well and was as advertised

The parts arrived on time and were exactly what i was expecting from them. I would use them again. Quality was good.

Great

Delivery quick no issues. Not installed as yet due to not being able to open up filtering system. However have had product before and is great.

All good

Bought Breville water filter and cleaning tablets from them.
Priced competitively than other sites, ordered online and products received in less than a week.
All seem to be in order.

Franco
FrancoSydney, NSW

Fast delivery and awesome price

Best price I could find on the web for an LG internal filter. Received order in about 5 days from placing my order. No surprises or issues.

Patrick
PatrickSydney, NSW

All good (service/product/delivery)

Ordered some genuine filters for my samsung fridge and received them in a reasonable time frame from the initial order.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives