Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

Adam L.
Adam L.Sydney, NSW

Take Money and Don't Supply

I ordered C)2 canisters off them over 1 year ago. They charged my CC and them said there was a 2 week delay. That's the last I have heard from them although I have emailed, left voice messages etc. I have since reordered CO2 of other reputable suppliers. I need some more and was surprised today to see Truwater still try to sell the CO2 they have been unable to supply me for 12 months. Beware!!!!

Spiked
SpikedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service ever.

WARNING!!
Did not deliver goods & will not credit me for the outstanding order of $400!!! They are dodgie!
I have left dozens of voicemails + sent too many emails to count + been on their live chat almost daily chasing a credit and I just get automated email responses apologising. I cant my $400 back or the goods sent . Do not buy anything from them.

Other Home Care Shops

Do not buy from these people

My credit card was charged and I have been waiting and waiting and waiting.
I have tried SO many times to contact this Company they never respond.
Please do yourself a favour and just go somewhere else.

Adrian C.
Adrian C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware! Had to submit a charge back through my bank to get my money back.

Took my money for a simple water filter and then no further communication. Endless promises of "Next week, next week" when you contact them via their online chat service. Nothing but automated emails if you email them. When I asked for a refund and told them I had submitted a charge back request through my bank they told me I had to show them proof I had cancelled the charge back before they would process a refund. Yeah right! Do not buy from this company.

Pathetic customer service

I bought some filters on the 7/2/21. The money was taken straight away and after a month I contacted their customer service to find out where my filters were. You can't ring them just use their online chat (which I never got an answer from) or email them. After multiple attempts with no reply in may I did a chargeback and got my money returned. They then miraculously sent me the filters and sent me an email complaining that I had done a chargeback. Took me doing a chargeback for them to actually contact me. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!

crap service waiting weeks for them to ship

no phone to call and they don't answer emails. only have an online chat to resolve issues and that isn't working all the time either. Don't buy from them. It will cost you more money in time wasted chasing up the order.

They say emails will be answered within 5 to 10 days!! WTH!!

Terrible

If I could give a zero , I would. They are [Word Removed] - paid for items 7 weeks ago - still nothing arrived. Their customer service (when you can actually get hold of them) is all talk and no action. Do not buy from Tru Water.

Gary Godbehere
Gary Godbehere

Worst service ever

Ordered 2 fridge filters on 26/1/21. Just delivered today 7/6/21. Many emails and online chats to ask what was going on didn't help. Very poor communication. Can't talk to a person by phone. Filters that did arrive were not the brand described on the site. Will never use again.

Other Home Care Shops

Filters producing ‘cloudy’ water.

Filters purport to be the equivalent of Samsung filters. However, water ‘cloudy’ - tried both filters (ordered 2) with the same result. Only changed the filter in response the the warning light on the fridge - was having no problems with water quality at that point. So basically, Tru Water filters were a waste if money.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Terrible

Ordered a filter in April.

No contact. Then I decide to ask questions through the on line chat. Constantly told it will be delivered next week and they had issues with their delivery.

Why would you do that to people?

Stay clear and look elsewhere unless you have cash you no longer need.

Bree
BreeSydney, NSW

No product delivered and no communication - lodging as a disputed transaction with my bank

Ordered online and received nothing. Not communication, just endless automated responses saying someone would get back to me. Has been well over a month.

Daniel S.
Daniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Charged my credit card over $2500 for a $200 online transaction. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Should be shut down by the police. Avoid at all costs.

Kim
KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

I have been sending feedback to TRU Water over a goods paid for and not received.
We ordered and paid for two Zip Sparkling 91295 Replacement Hydrotap CO2 Cartridges Twin 91295 ($169) and despite several attempts at getting to talk to someone or someone wanting to provide details of shipment etc, no-one has responded. Tru Water Australia is listed all over Product Review with cases of [Word Removed] activity with people experiencing the same as we are now.
Should we report the case to NSW Consumer Affairs, ASIC and the ACCC?
Kim Baker

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service ever. Still no part 2 mths later And no reply to email.

chylld1
chylld1Sydney, NSW

10 weeks and counting

Placed an order for a Brita A1000 filter on 1/3/2021. Over 10 weeks later, they still have not delivered my filter. Every time I chase them for an update, they promise it will arrive in the next 5 days, but it doesn't. All requests for a refund are ignored.

I wish I paid by credit card so I'd have some consumer protection, but I made the mistake of paying by direct deposit so my money appears to be lost forever.

Holden2012
Holden2012asked

Wow in the last two weeks fake review after fake review has been submitted and allowed by Product review. Have a look at the old tru water listing and people are still leaving bad reviews daily but the new listing here is all 5 star bogus rubbish. Why is this allowed? The company is on the hit list of fair trading with a warning not to deal with them but here they are able to defraud and scam.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD
GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives