Ben
BenIllawarra, NSW

Hopeless company!

Bought a zip hot water pump.
They promised within 10 day delivery, 35 days later I gave up on them. I asked for a refund and they did refund me. So they get 2 stars for that.
Bought the same pump on eBay and received it 3 days later.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Illawarra, NSW

Very slow

Ordered a small set of filters and cleaning tablets on October 10. Delivery arrived on November 3. No communication was received in the intervening period until it was dispatched on October 30, even after I requested an update 2 weeks after ordering... I received no reply.

The order did arrive eventually and it was what I ordered... So minimum requirement met I guess.

However, in this day and age, I consider 3+ weeks to be an unacceptably slow service. As far as I can tell from their dispatch status notification, it wasn't sent till the 30th of October... 3 weeks after the order was placed.

Other Home Care Shops

Hammond
HammondCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very poor transparency and lack of customer service

Home Care Shops

Find out how Tru Water AUST compares to other Home Care Shops

Koi
KoiSouth East Queensland, QLD

They sent me a reminder email to change filters that I have yet to receive.

Edward
EdwardPerth, WA

Received DAMAGED goods, NO replies contacting them via Phone and Email. BAD Service

Received damaged water filters. Have tried to contact numerous times via email and phone. Have received ZERO response in rectifying damaged goods. Terrible customer service. Will not be buying from them again!

Never ever again, I will NEVER use this company again

On 29/6/18 I ordered online through their NZ website. 2 weeks later emailed asking why I had not received any updates. They had supply issues. Another 2 weeks past and I emailed, requesting my money back, and what do you know I was given a delivery tracking number! Funny that it took another 2 1/2 weeks to show up on the NZ post website. All in all it took 7 1/2 weeks to get a product that should have been delivered in less than 7 working days.
If they don't have stock they should take it off the website until stock is available. I guess I'm lucky I got what i ordered.

RegionNew Zealand
Chris PSydney

No updates

I ordered Brita replacement filters from them- ordered, got the confirmation and that they would ship in a couple of days. Then nothing for weeks- no filters, no communication, just crickets chirping. Finally when I followed up, then there was miraculously an update and then the filters shipped within a day (still waiting for arrival).

Delays are fine as long as you communicate them. And the fact that I emailed and then the shipped immediately after weeks, leads me to believe that you forgot my order. Coincidences of course can happen and I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but it would have been nice to know about the delay to help set expectations.

Hi Chris

I'm very sorry about the experience you had with Tru Water AUST, we would be happy to discuss this further if you could please provide your order number ill look into this for you. Thanks Customer Support

Chris P

Thanks- the filters finally came, so I think we are good. It was just a long wait without any communication that made this a tougher experience- I had to chase to get an update.

Hi Chris

Thank you for letting us know and i do apologies or the delay and lack of communication, we will be taking your feedback onboard so we can make improvements to our services.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives