Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

Better late than never

Started off bad and apparently due to new owners my order was not dispatched even 6 days after I paid for it. However the apology was genuine and the item was dispatched by express post. Ended up excellent.

emdeme
emdemeNewcastle

Prices are good but expect to wait a long time

RegionAustralia
Other Home Care Shops

Duey
DueySydney

I got what I paid for after 6 weeks

I purchased online royal Berkey with extra filters ($600 order). Then I read all these negative reviews and I became concerned about my $600 investment. Long story short I got what I paid for in the end and I feel relieved that I didn't experience the same level of stress that many of the unsatisfied customers here. I will buy from them again but only with cash and pick up at store. When I enquired about my order via email the response was fast and reliable. I appreciate that.

RegionAustralia
Home Care Shops

Find out how Tru Water AUST compares to other Home Care Shops

mickey1
mickey1Auckland, New Zealand

Customer Service non existent..but goods did arrive.

RegionNew Zealand

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives