Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

Great

Delivery quick no issues. Not installed as yet due to not being able to open up filtering system. However have had product before and is great.

Clear water

Water filter arrived on time. Filter works great, pure clear water free of any chlorine odour. Recommend for your Durand Filter.

Other Home Care Shops

Cheap water filters delivered quickly

One thing I found difficult was finding the correct filter for my fridge. It seems the information out there is a bit of a challenge. Tru Water is always great value and ships quickly.

Jacky
JackySydney, NSW

Sprite Filter Nice & Easy to Use

Bought this fantastic Sprite filter weeks ago and have been enjoying it every shower, it filters out chlorine smell and makes the water fell softer. The filter is easy to use, happy with it.

Good product, good service

It was not particularly easy to find compatible filters for my system but as promised, the filters I ordered fit and work well. The only caveat is that they are much larger than the original filters and this can be a problem if you have limited headroom under the sink.

Mitch
MitchSouthwest, VIC

Came as ordered. No problem

Ordered coffee filters and cleaning tablets, came working a couple of days. Happy with the service and will most likely use again

Elena
ElenaPerth, WA

Service

A bit hard to find what you need. Contacted the service over messenger. Absolutely brilliant. Made it all so easy, including prompt shipment. Thanks a lot

Scotty
ScottyPilbara, WA

I can’t believe I got what I ordered!!

Great solution-Ex Amway water filter found through Tru Water NZ

After searching for several years I finally found Tru Water NZ to find that they have the exact water filter I needed to fit my ex Amway Water filter. They have been very helpful throughout the whole process even during the difficult times over lockdown. Cheers Tru Water NZ

Bill
BillCanberra 2600, ACT

ZIP Hydro Tap Filter

I ordered the genuine ZIP filter as it was 30% cheaper than buying elsewhere. After I ordered it I read these reviews and was naturally concerned. In my case the correct filter arrived about 10 working days after the order was placed. I am happy with the service and product that I received.

Geoff
GeoffVictoria

Great service and after sales support received incorrect items but fixed up straight away

Ordered a couple of aqua pure filters in February which i received shortly after but received the incorrect items i think they may have been the compatible ones, I contacted tru water and they confirmed i had in fact received the wrong ones and they would arrange for the incorrect ones to be picked up and the correct ones sent out. Well this all went through quickly and easily so overall I'm happy with the service. I read a lot of reviews below about fake items but this is definitely not the correct terms being in the ink industry compatibles are now more common but not for everyone. I took off one star for the incorrect items originally.

Christine1
Christine1Melbourne

CHEAPEST PRICE AVAILABLE AND MAKES UP FOR THE WAIT

As advertised received the order within the specified time frame and although it may seem long i was informed the entire time. I took off one star for the fact that the courier had issues finding my address but other courier companies dont. Product received was what i ordered and would use them again.

Marl L
Marl LVictoria

Seems No One Reads These Days! Overall Good Experience

When i was first looking for a berkey i did my research and read countless reviews and information on these units. I came across tru water and the price caught my eye. I read that the unit was a special order and gave a time frame on the description. My unit arrived just over the time frame hence taking off one star. Overall the purchase was fine and support afterwards was good.

Jamie
JamieQueensland

service and product fine courier not so much

I had a standard experience when making my purchase online, Received within time frame and live chat when checking status was above standard. Product that was received is what was ordered and works fine no issues at all. I would of expected a manual for a $1500+ item but no biggy plumber knew what he was doing. Had an issue with the courier as well but not really there fault so will let them know.

Diane
DianeBrisbane QLD

Good product choice and pricing

Best price I could find on the net for the high flow filters. Would have received the products in a good time had the courier not made an error which is not tru waters fault but I did have to remove a star. The communication with tru water was excellent they resolved the courier problems quickly and always kept me up to date. I will choose an alternate method next time which I could have with my first order.

Holden2012
Holden2012asked

Wow in the last two weeks fake review after fake review has been submitted and allowed by Product review. Have a look at the old tru water listing and people are still leaving bad reviews daily but the new listing here is all 5 star bogus rubbish. Why is this allowed? The company is on the hit list of fair trading with a warning not to deal with them but here they are able to defraud and scam.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD
GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives