Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

Conor M.
Conor M.Sydney, NSW

Fast service

I needed two parts that i couldn’t find locally to fix an issue with my filter system. I contacted live chat to ask if it was in stock and what was the shipping time, the person on the other end was helpful and shipped it out express no charge. Excellent service.

mumbo
mumboLaunceston, TAS

Omnifilter US2000 Water Filter Upgrade (Replacement) Kit

Arrived in good time, well packaged & undamaged. I've just installed it, easily without (not supplied) instructions. (I am a tradie, though! :-) Overall seems a very cost effective alternative to the original unit, the cartridges for which are now difficult to source and much more expensive. Continued use and ongoing replacement cartridge availability will prove its true worth, but very happy so far.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Perfect online service

Placed our company order online for some Aquaport AQP-FCR3 water filters, received shipment confirmation and goods promptly.
I received exactly what I ordered, the price was the cheapest price I could find online and was even cheaper then driving to my local warehouse and buying them.

Mark L.
Mark L.Perth, WA

Nice to see some Aussie made product

Purchased some compatible cleaning tablets and powder for my revile coffee machine which were made in Australia which was a nice change. Works just as good as the ones you get from the larger retailers.

Kalia R.
Kalia R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow very impressed

I had an issue with a system purchased from Aqua-pure a long time ago and when I made contact with them they said my system is to old and I should purchase I new one. This was after I just spent money on a new set of filters from Tru Water. Well I contact Tru water who immediately told me that all I needed to fix my issue was a $35 part, which I ordered and received promptly. Overall the customer service was excellent and the knowledge of the technical guy I spoke to was impressive.

Adrian M.
Adrian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice and easy transaction

Placed an order, received shipment confirmation and goods all in about 7 days in VIC during lockdown. What i received is exactly what i ordered and at the cheapest price.

Peter S
Peter SSydney, NSW

Best prices and products

I found customer service to be very helpful and answered my questions promptly via live chat. They also helped me with the delivery when i had an issue with Australia post. Once the delivery issue was resolved i received my order and its now installed. Happy days.

crimson96
crimson96Perth, WA

Easy swap and worked well

The filter I had was no longer produced - so this was a replacement system and was easy to do. Hopefully now next year can just replace cartridges and it'll be good.

Cleaner shower water

Have been using this brand of filter for about 4yrs now. Just moved house and as I was leaving noticed it still connected to the shower. So glad I spotted it. Just have to have it.

Ryan Faraday
Ryan FaradaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi flow alternative great

Received my hi flow compatible filter that fit the original fine and no difference in taste of water. Price was good. Will buy again.

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Very affordable filters

Over the years I have paid over $100 for my replacement filters so I looked for an alternative. I found these guys who were more than half the price and actually delivered pretty quickly. Even though they were half to the price I have not noticed any difference when drinking water.

Morgan R.
Morgan R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product and speedy delivery

I have been using tru water for years and always go to them for replacements. There prices and product knowledge is the best. Thank you!

Brenton H.
Brenton H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Water filter C-T-HIFLOW replacement

Arrived quickly and does what its supposed to do, filter water. Water tastes better than Adelaide tap water. Enough said.

Joerg
JoergMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hi flow filter

Hi Flow Filter fits exactly as described. Staff's knowledge is top notch too! I got a replacement filter based their recommendation.

Cher
CherSydney, NSW

Love this product

I’ve been using this filter for years, and get it replaced often from Tru water Aust. Fast delivery. Thank you

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives