94% · 42620 · 4%

Gabi
GabiFlynn 2615, ACT3 posts

excellent service from truck it and tony who transported the boat

from start to finish Excellent, not only the trucking company but also Tony who transported the boat for us. Pick up and delivery as requested. Highly recommend all involved
brian m
brian mmelbourne2 posts

Truckit is the way to go

All good once again with Truckit
Service was exceptional . Andrew the driver was courtious and corresponded excellent
Thanks again Truckit
C.burge00
C.burge00South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Positive

App is easy to use and good communication with Truck it
emba999
emba999

Good experience

Got several quotes quickly, and was very happy with my selected provider.
SandraR
SandraRCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Small shipment from Victoria to Queensland

Truckit attentive all the way through initial contact and through the quoting service. I was very happy with the provider selected. Would recommend Truckit for helpful process.
Cliff Wilson
Cliff WilsonIllawarra, NSW

Happy Man

I’ve used Truckit quite a few times now and can’t fault it !! Especially if your using owner operators as you know they are going to treat your goods as treasure unlike bigger companies who have no control over employees.
Candice
Candice

Will be using again!

Vehicle was delivered from VIC to NSW. Next day delivery for a reasonable price. Andy stayed in contact throughout and notified an hour prior to delivery. I was extremely happy with the service and will be using Andy for my transportation in the future.
Tony D.
Tony D.2 posts

Great delivery experience

We've used Truckit many times. Always get a great price and excellent service.
Natarsha
NatarshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Outstanding service

My items were transported from Far Northern Queensland to Victoria. Overall excellent communication, terrific price, professional and prompt service.
bankstown
bankstownSydney, NSW

my first time experience is good

my first time experience with Alex is good, i need try more times
Merrilee
Merrilee

Great Service

Excellent service highly recommended
Paul was friendly and efficient
Thanks again
SCJC
SCJCSydney, NSW4 posts

A great first time experience

Easy to use, quick quotes and easy communication with freighters
Michael Azar
Michael AzarPerth, WA2 posts

DBB
DBBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above excellent service

The site did everything very accurately, we had the option of at least 8 different companies, each could be viewed in detail before deciding. We were kept informed in detail thru the whole process just a great all-round experience.
Mic
MicWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Truckit worked well for me

Communication thru the 'Truckit' portal was fine and fairly easy to use for the 1st time. I also liked the withholding of money until goods are received.
Caro
Caro

Car transport from Melb to Albury - great service

Great service - friendly and respectful driver. Will definitely use again if I need a vehicle transported.

Mich S.
Mich S.South East Queensland, QLD

Need moving help?

Fast, efficient and great variety of companies to choose from.
Tim Perkins
Tim PerkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy after first time use

Multiple quotes with good pricing and different delivery options for our one off job
Darryl
Darryl

fast and professional

a quality service prompt delivery fair at a price all good
Gav
Gav

Good cheap interstate transport

I found a cheaper transporter who was looked after my car.
annieexplorer
annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD65 posts

Riley from truckit stole items from van!

First transport was fantastic. I also gave an excellent review to the second transport guy Riley until I found out he stole items from the kombi van prior to delivering van for sale at Grays auctions Brisbane. I was unable to remove 100% review from Truckit and they said they would change review and did not. He refused to answer phone when I rang him to find out why he has removed $600 storage system from van. Video shows that it was not in van when delivered by Riley to Grays in Brisbane. Storage system was in van when it was collected by Riley.
Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Easy and hassel free

I had an easy experience. I was overwhelmed with all the trucking services and was surprised that there was a lot that just deal with freight. I was bringing a 4x4 fuso canter crew cab from SA to WA. Truckit was easy to just submit what service I needed and I was given quotes and chose who had the best price and communication. Thank you
Nigel
NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

impressive company and process

An excellent experience all round for an apprehensive first time user.
NATURAL TILE
NATURAL TILE

TOP NOTCH DELIVERY COMPANY

Great communication, very reasonable price and delivered undamaged. What more could we want?
Michael
MichaelFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

easy delivery

Th simplest way to get competitive rates and organise delivery
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truckit home again

Very easy to deal with website and getting quotes, proceeding and pick up an ddelivery was fantastic and communications from our courier was fantastic
Thankyou

Walter Berries
Walter BerriesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

System works when it does. And doesn't when it Does Not. insurance needs work

The 2nd carrier was brilliant, 5 stars! Recovered a trailer and ATV and shipped it 1,500km and dropped it in a secure location out on a farm. This is after the 1st Truckit carrier left it 1/2 way between Perth and Gold Coast after the axle broke.
The insurance offered doesn't cover items being towed so it's a gimmick product in this case. 1 star for the Truckit insurance.
1 Star for the lack of system that can assist when something goes wrong with a shipmentbeing towed. I suggest a co-operation with breakdown/towing service like Roadside Assist.
Bonnie T
Bonnie T

Grateful for this Service

Easy process. Being a first time user I wasn't sure what to expect but the quotes came in quickly and we were able to secure an offer to suit our needs and budget. Carrier was great with communication, letting us know all along the way and dropped off the goods as stated. Very happy and would use this again if ever needed.
Andrew C
Andrew C

Very pleasant

Professional, friendly and competent service by the provider. Excellent communication leading up to the time of pick up and delivery.
Heads up on ETA was extremely helpful and punctual. Very happy with the entire process and final outcome.
Max
Max

Fast, considerate, professional…did the job just as was asked…my person was caught up at work but these guys waited til someone was able to open the garage for them. My delivery from Brisbane to Newcastle was overnight…
Joe W.
Joe W.

Great Service

Very happy with the price, time frame, professionalism of the team and the condition my car arrived. Thanks guys
Matilda J.
Matilda J.

Good people

Really good service.
friendly honest reliable. Great communication and efficient
Stephen Mumme
Stephen MummeDonnybrook, Western Australia2 posts

Service and delivery

Great service from start to delivery. Communication was excellent from the service provider. Kept me posted every step along the way. Truckit online was great. Provides opportunities for those not sure of what to when looking for transport services.
Joe F.
Joe F.

Fantastic

Delivered before by 2 days. Well Done and I'll use this company again.
lester mason
lester masonSouth East Queensland, QLD

very professional

matthew was very professional as the trailer broke down. he fixed it on the side of the road & continued to deliver on time
Joe B.
Joe B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hppy with service provider Kath V

Service was quick & good. Very happy with Kath V for the pickup & delivery, ETA's on time and goods safely protected.

Anne Naylor
Anne Naylor

Easy, fast, professional and cheaper

Easy, fast and professional. The price was well under what I’d been quoted elsewhere. Kath had a very impressive profile, she communicated swiftly and delivered on time.
Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

shipping made easy

always a good experience with truck it, thanks again, we will use you again.
Ken Brunette
Ken BrunetteHunter Region, NSW

Positive

Overall experience very positive.
An effective way to see a range of prices for a required job
Communication direct and to the point
Support from Truckit very helpful
Only concern was no confirmation of the load having been successfully delivered to destrination
dean h.
dean h.

Great job Adam

First time user, Adaml202528 was fantastic, sent videos of the load, kept us to date. Great Job will use this service again.