95% · 43920 · 4%

Bonnie T
Bonnie T

Grateful for this Service

Easy process. Being a first time user I wasn't sure what to expect but the quotes came in quickly and we were able to secure an offer to suit our needs and budget. Carrier was great with communication, letting us know all along the way and dropped off the goods as stated. Very happy and would use this again if ever needed.
Andrew C
Andrew C

Very pleasant

Professional, friendly and competent service by the provider. Excellent communication leading up to the time of pick up and delivery.
Heads up on ETA was extremely helpful and punctual. Very happy with the entire process and final outcome.
Max
Max

Fast, considerate, professional…did the job just as was asked…my person was caught up at work but these guys waited til someone was able to open the garage for them. My delivery from Brisbane to Newcastle was overnight…
Joe W.
Joe W.

Great Service

Very happy with the price, time frame, professionalism of the team and the condition my car arrived. Thanks guys
Matilda J.
Matilda J.

Good people

Really good service.
friendly honest reliable. Great communication and efficient
Stephen Mumme
Stephen MummeDonnybrook, Western Australia3 posts

Service and delivery

Great service from start to delivery. Communication was excellent from the service provider. Kept me posted every step along the way. Truckit online was great. Provides opportunities for those not sure of what to when looking for transport services.
Joe F.
Joe F.

Fantastic

Delivered before by 2 days. Well Done and I'll use this company again.
lester mason
lester masonSouth East Queensland, QLD

very professional

matthew was very professional as the trailer broke down. he fixed it on the side of the road & continued to deliver on time
Joe B.
Joe B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hppy with service provider Kath V

Service was quick & good. Very happy with Kath V for the pickup & delivery, ETA's on time and goods safely protected.
Anne Naylor
Anne Naylor

Easy, fast, professional and cheaper

Easy, fast and professional. The price was well under what I’d been quoted elsewhere. Kath had a very impressive profile, she communicated swiftly and delivered on time.
Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

shipping made easy

always a good experience with truck it, thanks again, we will use you again.
Ken Brunette
Ken BrunetteHunter Region, NSW

Positive

Overall experience very positive.
An effective way to see a range of prices for a required job
Communication direct and to the point
Support from Truckit very helpful
Only concern was no confirmation of the load having been successfully delivered to destrination
dean h.
dean h.

Great job Adam

First time user, Adaml202528 was fantastic, sent videos of the load, kept us to date. Great Job will use this service again.
Rakkas
RakkasPalmerston, NT

FAST - EASY - PROFESSIONAL

What a great service! easy to use, fast quote turnaround, great communication throughout the service. I Love it!
Andrew
AndrewNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect delivery

Great services and perfect delivery with no damage to the goods. Great job.
David P.
David P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience easy to use

really easy to deal with. Really happy with the job

Brad L
Brad L

Great service with great price, reliable and easy to deal with.
Luzanne
LuzanneGippsland, VIC

Great and affordable Service!

Quick and easy booking done for 15 pallets of Medical Equipment,
Jason answered my messages quickly and all my questions relating to my booking, he kept me updated at all times.
Pallets were delivered at my clients address the same day with no hassle. Will definitely use them again!
T P.
T P.Central Queensland, QLD3 posts

Happy customer

Fast ,reliable , honest ,and affordable delivery of my lounge that was delivered upstairs in a helpful friendly manner
Bernard H.
Bernard H.

Good service. I tried a lot of transport companies who wouldn't help ship a load of timber from Brisbane to Newcastle. Truckit found an owner/driver straight away. The price was competetive and the driver was prompt, communicated well and was extremely helpful unloading. Truckit online booking, payment and insurance worked well.
Jay
JayGoulburn Valley, VIC

Automotive delivery

A great delivery tool for all your deliveries Australia wide
Wayne
WayneMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Perfect Tractor Move

Everything went very smoothly and for a first time user it was exceptionally easy. Will use again and recommend to anyone I know. Thanks Truckit!
John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vehicle transport NT

Easy platform to use access multiple competitive quotations and service providers, very happy with outcome, will use again!
Shaun
ShaunHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Moving a Classic Car from Sydney to the Lower North Coast

Giuliano was very friendly and efficient, and most helpful. He was reliable, courteous and punctual, and performed our job very well. I would certainly recommend him.
Lyn S
Lyn S

Transported a car interstate successfully

Using Truckit made it very easy to find a transporter for my vehicle. I had a response within minutes from a transporter & all went well.
Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A really positive experience

TruckIt.net is the freight service equivalent of the quote-sourcing sites where you make a listing for a job, and companies then send you quotes. I quickly received a very reasonable quote to move some furniture across Melbourne, and the entire process was very easy. Of course, the service you receive is going to depend on the courier you hire, and our courier was absolutely fantastic, very communicative, and very organised. So, thank-you to TruckIt for providing this service, and putting customers in touch with couriers they mightn't otherwise have contacted.

Judy Bris to Mel
Judy Bris to MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent Removalist. Thank you truckit. Everything was well wrapped with blankets. The Removalist, Patrick from Kruzymoves was friendly, professional with a clean truck and blankets. We had no damage and I would definitely recommend them. We moved Brisbane to Melbourne.
Delrio
DelrioSeymour3 posts

Fantastic

Was just the easiest process ever to list my job with these guys. Within hours I had various quotes which lead onto having my goods delivered to me within days. Highly recommended
Tara
TaraPilbara, WA

Great

Quotes were great, with many options. Easy to use. Had no issues
John P
John P

Time saver

Organizing and the pick up went very smoothly and the delivery was spot on
W Clark
W ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and efficient

After giving details of the job, i was given plenty of options to choose from to have my item picked up and delivered.
David
David

Very useful agents

Truckit agents were friendly and helpful, i had quick responses from delivery companies and my item was delivered on time
Alf B
Alf BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Michael handled our freight requirements brilliantly. Did not have one issue and he did what he said he would.
Jeff
JeffCentral, SA

Truck it is Excellent

Truck it was easy to use , it was easy to check reviews and the best part for me is the money is held until the delivery is made. It gives the truckie the security they will be paid as well. Great site.
cindy
cindySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Idea

Looking to get some belongings to the Sunshine coast with a broad timeline. Found the quote system easy to use and numerous, varied responses. Mark was good at communicating and reliable. I would use this service again.
Carolyn
CarolynGoulburn Valley, VIC3 posts

Great way to get in touch with the right truck crew for your needs

We purchased a Spa from Melbourne Suburbs and needed it freighted to our home in country Victoria, Truckit was suggested and I found it was easy to use the site and extremely helpful bridging the gap to have everything in one place. Well done Truckit worked perfectly for us.

Brendan
Brendan

Really useful service

I don’t freight things very often but it is good knowing this facility exists for when I do - good safe and reliable.
Darren
DarrenCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Arrived safe in good condition driver very friendly and helpful
EJRH
EJRH

An Excellent Shipping Service

Truckit platform makes obtaining quotes for shipping and transport very easy. It also provides a safe and secure method of payment upon delivery guarantee.
shane
shane2 posts

Regular user

Thanks again for helping me find a transport company that was in my price range and offered the service I needed.