95% · 43920 · 4%

Tannia
TanniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for finding services that prove to provide just the service one requires

Such a great app to help with things that can sometime prove very difficult to organise from afar.
Gloria W.
Gloria W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great service and communication. Would 100% recommend

A refrigerator collected and transported quickly and efficiently and Trevor was extremely helpful.
Matt
MattPerth, WA

Made it so easy

Made it very easy for me to find a freight company to freight my parts from country Vic to Perth and for the very best price!
Gail Burrell-Davis
Gail Burrell-Davis Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A job well done

The nice young man who did the job was polite, punctual and efficient. We are very happy and would recommend him and truckit highly
Rug Rolled up
Rug Rolled up

Rug Delivery from Vic to NSW

Very happy with the Communication with Funkool team. Rug delivered on time and clients were very happy. Thanks.
Jacaranda V.
Jacaranda V.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Simply the Best Way to Move

Booking a truck was really easy and I received four quotes within an the hour. Secured truck within my budget and everything team smoothly.

Highly recommend this service if you want a great price and quick turnaround.

Brigie
Brigie2 posts

An excellent service!

This was very straightforward to arrange. The driver arrived promptly, was pleasant to deal with despite a hiccup in the system that delayed him, and safely delivered my boxes of books to the other side of the country.
Mascott17
Mascott17South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect for a First time Client

Very convenient and easy to use portal to secure a freight provider. Recommend truck it.net anytime. Support Australian SME's and family businesses.
Shazo
Shazo

Excellent Service

Apart from the insurance hiccup everything was done professionally. It was easy to see the information. The company that we eventually hired were great. They kept us up-to-date, were efficient and genuine.
Phillip
Phillip

Ride on mower

The advertised dimensions did not match those I entered for the advertisement. The length and mass were correct, but the width was stated as 1m. The mower is 1.5m wide as it is a 60 inch cut. I am sure I did not use 1m as the width. I was not aware of the error until the contracter arrived with a trailer which was too narrow and he pointed out the discrepancy.
Due to this error, the contractor had to come back a week later (450 km round trip), resulting in additional costs for both of us. We were moving house and fortunately there was extra time. I assume this was a transcription error.
I would appreciate an internal review of this by Truckit and advice on the outcome.
Warren T.
Warren T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellent Price & Fantastic Service !

I received lots of quotes & selected one that suited me . Pick up from auction at Moorebank & delivery to me was excellent .
Delivered to me on the Central Coast within 5 hours of me completing the pickup details
Yogesh Sharma
Yogesh SharmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Uber of Trucks

Submitted a quote request, had a few quotes come in almost immediately, Communication through the platform is easy prior to assigning job to the right person. Highly recommended for anyone who wished they could do away with the big courier companies with fat bills. TNT quoted me $550 for a job I got done at half the price on this platform.
Steve S
Steve SLithgow3 posts

Great service - can't fault

The operator was communicative every step of the way, on time, and was overall a great experience. Truckit site was very easy to navigate and post the job to, confirm an operator, pay, and track - highly recommend.
Glenn Maymann
Glenn MaymannSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

First time I have used this service and found it very helpful. genuine quotes and prompt replies.
Not Happy
Not HappyCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

I can’t believe they’re the same company, so very bad!!!!

The delivery was late for pickup and was delivered 40 minutes from my home.
I had to find a way to pick up 1.6tonne of stone myself with no help.
When I got there the stone was damaged anyway.
Apparently they still pay the contractor, who subbies out the work because they are in Mumbai……
I am out of pocket about 6k and truck it couldn’t care less.
I’ll go elsewhere from now on.
  • +2Thumbnail
Matt
MattSouthwest, VIC

5 Stars again

Truckit is so easy to use. They do all the work. Sit back and wait for quotes on your listings. Have used 3 times and will again. 5 stars

GREG
GREGCentral Queensland, QLD

A great service

The tractor was picked up and delivered at time decided
The rate was very reasonable
Andrew
AndrewGreat Southern, WA2 posts

Good job

Job was done well in a timely manner
Communication was excellent
Retzy
RetzySydney, NSW3 posts

First time user but won't be the last time

Found an owner/driver within 24 hours of posting the job. Tiles were delivered from warehouse to inside my property by Blake in hardly any time at all.
App was easy to use.
Jill Baker
Jill BakerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent site and delivery

Easy to work and access quotes. Job required was fulfilled
Ed Kelada
Ed KeladaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply Outstanding!

The system and process from start to finish is simple and perfect! Service I received for interstate was brilliant. The driver maintained open communication with me throughout the whole service and was respectful and friendly, and well priced. I will be using this service again and will recommend to anyone! Thank you.
Tellthem
TellthemMelbourne25 posts

Wow saved our bacon

Moving Coffs to Perth and had too much stuff. Got a quote from PacknSend $1350 for 6 boxes 30kgs each. Got a quote from Michael (GFTrans) $580.
Pick up on time to the minute. Delivery on time to the minute. Everything was just fine no damage or loss.
BIG RECOMMEND esp fro Michael.
Dan A I.
Dan A I.4 posts

Over delivered

This was a hassle free pickup and deliver! My parcel also arrived well with in the allocated time frame
JohnD
JohnDIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, easy to use process

I purchased a vehicle at auction in Fyshwick on Thursday evening; I placed my listing on Truckit on Friday morning, by lunchtime I had received a number of competitive (and uncompetitive) quotes. I was able to communicate with the competitive carriers to assess which one suited me most and accepted his quote soon after. The car was collected on Friday afternoon and delivered to me in a Wollongong suburb late on Sunday afternoon. An excellent and efficient all-round service.
KieraB
KieraBFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Good service with reliable providers! Would definitely recommend! We got our vehicles transported from Port Hedland to Cairns with no issues at all.
brendon f.
brendon f.

Good simple service

The concept is great I just found the communication with the people quoting hard to track but that’s probably most likely just me
Got what I wanted hsssle free

Scissor lift transport
Scissor lift transport

Very professional

The service was excellent from the start
I received several quotes and selected the lowest one. The delivery time frame suited me and the driver kept me informed of his trip fro Sydney to cairns
David Sydney
David Sydney2 posts

Easy to use

I was looking for freight and Truckit came up on a Google search. My experience was on the computer though I believe there is an app as well. From the start it was easy. The site allowed for a full description of the job and uploading of photos etc to help. I had an acceptable quote inside half an hour. Communications are easy and the whole process simple.
Emmerson
EmmersonMurray Region, NSW6 posts

The Uber of freight

Amazing service. Have used twice now and the system is simple, super fast, reliable and works.
John
John

Tow caravan Burpengary qld to Karabar NSW

Timely communication fantastic no damage to van transported it at a safe speed
Steve
SteveMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Gunnedah to Leeton - mixed items

Took a little while to get a few quotes in, but then all flowed smoothly. Overall good service.
Steven Perkins
Steven PerkinsCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service easy to use & very reasonable fees. Definitely makes finding transportation easy.
Tim
Tim

Easier than you think

So easy to use for a person that doesn't regularly need items ships. Driver was excellent, communicated throughout delivery and arrived at specified time, highly recommended.
Deidre Seeley
Deidre Seeley

The easiest way to move anything

Quote was competitive
Provided essential info how it will move
Gave clear instructions in a timely manner
Julie D.
Julie D.Mid North Coast, NSW

2nd time using Truckit - Highly recommend!

Just got an extra pallet of flooring delivered over 4500 kms. Very reliable service. Load was in good condition and waiting on the agreed 'lawn destination' when we got home. Did not take long to unpack. Thanks again Truckit for providing a reliable service.
Muge Teixeira
Muge Teixeira

Fantastic Service!

Previously, I have used other websites and providers and had a terrible experience. With truckit.net it was smooth sailing! The transport of my goods was quick and easy. The communication was constant. They work with amazing providers. Would recommend anyone.

Tom Grubisic
Tom Grubisic

Extremely professional

Received the goods earlier than expected, I would highly recommend the service to anyone looking to transport goods interstate
Regards
Tom
Kingscorp Builders
Geoff B.
Geoff B.2 posts

First time user of Truckit but found it was a great service, easy to use and communicate with the providers. Liked the idea of fencing the payment and only released when the client is happy. Will certainly use again.
Liam
LiamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smooth transaction. My package was collected and delivered as promised

Box delivered from Melbourne to Adelaide with no problems for a fair price.
chris
chris

outstanding service

Excellent service highly recommend friendly staff and great communication from pick up to delivery