94% · 1858 · 4%

Bumo
BumoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Vegan 85

Unfortunately I found this protein a bit too gritty for my liking. I do however have a very sensitive stomach and it didn’t upset it. Just not for me. Show details
True Protein   DM

Hi Bumo, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Good news! We have now released our Plant Protein which has improved taste, texture, mixability and added benefits. We hope you can give this a try! - True team

Emma C.
Emma C.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

The best tasting Greens you’ll ever have!

I’ve always struggled with Greens in the past because of the taste, but these are a pleasure to drink! I highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Nicnatters
Nicnatters

Truely Scrumptious!

I love the True Protein WPI90, it’s so yum! I have the Choc Mint flavour and to this I add a half of a banana and blend it too a frothy shake, it’s so good. Great for a mid morning snack after blasting through my exercise routine. If you haven’t tried this one yet, get on it, you’ll be so happy you did. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
alisonthorpe
alisonthorpe

Incredible taste!

I was recommended to use True products through my nutritionist. I purchased the vanilla flavoured whey protein isolate, it tastes amazing! I add it to my oats every morning and again to my daily smoothie. I am so happy I found this product because I can now reach my protein goals each day which has significantly improved my health. The product always gets delivered on time and will be a staple in my daily diet. Show details ·  1
KiwiChick
KiwiChick

Make your tummy happy!

Gut health has been amazing for me, I use it in my protein shakes or just with water. I don't mind the coconut taste...it really helps keep my bloating under control and my tummy happy ( I suffer from diverticulosis) I really do notice the difference when I miss it a few days or worse run out ! 100% recommend Show details ·  1
Alyce C
Alyce CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

ZMA is the best product I’ve ever bought!

100% 5 star rating!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I absolutely LOVE ZMA!♥️ I have it every single night before bed. It helps me sleep, it helps with my mental clarity, it helps me focus and my muscles aren’t sore the next day after I’ve worked out! I literally recommend this product to everyone I know! True Protein products are the best on the market! No other brand even compares! You guys are seriously amazing at what you do! Show details ·  1
Rick L.
Rick L.

Great jumper

I oredered a small as I am about size 10-12 womens. This fits nicely for a unisex jumper. The shoulder seams don't hang way over my shoulders and it's not too bulky. Really nice smooth material on the outside and terry towelling type material on the inside. Very nice and light to wear. Overall a good comfy jumper :) Show details ·  1
Sammy S
Sammy SSydney, NSW

Love it

Very happy with the product. Well designed and good quality. Can wear it on many occasions Show details ·  1
Jassinta B.
Jassinta B.

The Best Protein Powder -WPI90

I’ve tried many different protein powders and this is my favourite!! I won’t use any other. Show details ·  1
Dunn,P
Dunn,P4 posts

Best meal replacement

Tastes great, filling, perfect with skim milk. Good value for money Show details ·  1
1leshall
1leshallGumma5 posts

Loving it

I have tried different shakes and have found these the best. The Chocolate is very nice on its own and the French Vanilla gives you the choice to add berries, coffee to it for a variety of flavor. I also add the hot choc drink to it. The best is that it lasts longer than other shakes I have tried and its filling.
The store is easy and is informative about the product. The range is very good. I am happy with the products I have purchased. Show details ·  1
Mrscompton2
Mrscompton2Davistown3 posts

True Prodefine Protein Powder - Pocket Power Excellance

Excellent product, taste and ease of pocket size packages. Definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Happy girl.
Happy girl. Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Plant Protein

Absolutely love this plant protein. It tastes so delicious. Its gentle on the tummy and helps make things work better. Definitely recommend trying this.! Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW2 posts

Sample Box Great way to find your favourite flavour

Love True Protein, no horrible aftertaste, blends well, flavours are realistic and really scrumptious. It helped me decide after buying 2 sample boxes which protein I like enough to order in a big bag. Awesome way to find my favourite,, they all were, so needed to buy a second box just to make sure... Love True Protein... Show reply
Lerida
LeridaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Magnesium Ever

This is by far the best magnesium supplement I’ve tried. After injuring my back, this is the only magnesium product that actually relaxes my body so I can have a good night’s sleep. Highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
M gu
M guGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Can’t live without True protein

I’m actually using the whey protein powder before going to the gym.
Nicest protein powder I ever used and the taste is just excellent !
Thanks also to Tahls at the customer service who has been amazingly patient and nice throughout my different order ! Show details ·  1

Kellie B.
Kellie B.

Go-to breakfast

Easy to make and quick - I use a hand blender for even consistency and fluffiness, and delicious. I have mine with butter and they are divine. My favourite post workout breakfast for the right macros. Show details ·  1
Kate M.
Kate M.
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for the days you don’t get your broccoli

GREENS powder has a pleasant flavour and being organic is a huge plus. Show details ·  1
Maddi W.
Maddi W.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

True Protein is the absolute best. So soluble, you can put the smallest bit of water in and the powder will completely dissolve. Such a great neutral taste as well. The best out there, can’t recommend enough. Show reply
Frederick
Frederick11 posts

Positive Experience of an excellent product

True Protein Vegan 85 is now an essential part of daily living for us. Being vegetarian and gluten free our Doctor recommended we take a protein supplement. After extensive research we picked Vegan 85 as the best product available that ticked all the boxes for us particularly the range of Amino acids. We got the French Vanilla flavour which tastes great with no discomfort at all on the stomach. Has given us a real boost making us feel stronger and more energetic. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
teresa kitt
teresa kittPerth, WA2 posts

feel confident that I am getting good nutrition

Mixes well no lumps and easy to add other flavours to it . Easy to incorporate into daily diet. Show details ·  1
Rhiannan
Rhiannan
  Fair Incentive

Best tasting protein powder and I’ve tried a lot!

Satchels are convenient and easy to use on the go. Really enjoyed all the flavours! Show reply
Liesl V.
Liesl V.

My nightly routine, without it, it’s like I haven’t brushed my teeth!!

It helps with sleep and most importantly cramps and muscle spasms. I haven’t had any problems since using ZMA since last year June. Show reply
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Crackerjack Bucket Hat

It’s terrific! Cool black corduroy and lightweight so your head stays cool. Small logo doesn’t stand out too far so you don’t look like a tool. Show details ·  1
Gary
GarySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

It boosts my energy on the go

It boosts my energy on the go. High protein content that helps me maintain lean body mass and improve muscle recovery Show details ·  1
Caitlin
Caitlin

Delicious and effective

I have been using True WPI 90 for years now and will never change. The taste is superior and by body loves me for it. Show reply

Lily P.
Lily P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great flavours

The sample box is a great way to try the different flavours without committing to a larger volume. I really liked all the flavours. Show reply
Susie
SusieBallarat3 posts
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.2 posts

Best I’ve ever Tasted

Exactly the taste I wanted, froths up nicely and smooth texture, not heavy on the stomach. Overall very pleasant! And the pack lasts ages Show details ·  1
David J.
David J.

Very Disappointing

Has all the right ingredients, however mixed terribly with water. Also mixes very foamy in shaker leading to bloating. Don’t recommend on this basis. Very ordinary and doesn’t match the hype. Show details
ksm
ksm

True Protein: WPI 90 HONEST REVIEW

9/10, some flavours were kinda too sweet for me, but some flavours were bussin’!!! I’m really happy with my purchase, 100% will be definitely purchasing from these guys again!! Better than any other protein company out there with there all natural ingredients, sourced from all over the world!! You will not regret your choice!! Show details ·  1
Zianna
ZiannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

The best protein I have ever tried!

The protein powder is the best I have ever tried! Not grainy at all, and the unflavoured flavour has absolutely no taste or slight flavour at all, making it so easy to use on anything! Would recommend over and over again Show details ·  1
Martina
MartinaPerth, WA

All in one replacement meal shake

Easy to purchase online and tastes about 9 days to get to WA from east coast. Not so sweet or thick as most others I've tasted. Oaty taste which is so satisfying. Best I've tasted. Feel full and no cravings. Lost 3 kg in 4 weeks with eating one main meal and 2 shakes a day. Show reply
Stefan
Stefan

Extremely satisfied!

I have used TRUE Glutamine for ages and am very happy. It is easy to mix with any other products and I prefer to use it in my shakes after training with their protein powder, coconut water and a couple of spoons of low fat yoghurt. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Rhi
RhiPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Cant live without my WPI 90!!!

I work as a Pilates instructor and my boss recently got this product to stock at work. I was sceptical at first because im not a fan of the taste of stevia and I thought the whey protein might upset my gut. To my suprise it didn't!! And the stevia you don't even notice because it's not overpowering at all!. The vanilla is 100% my favourite, chocolate and strawberry are also really nice! It can be slightly lumpy at first when you shake it up but if you leave to sit for a minute and shake it again its fine. I like to use half milk half water for a creamier texture. 100% would recommend! Show reply
Sabrinna
SabrinnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC17 posts

Quality Yes, Taste No

It csn be used as easily as other protein powders buut it tastes awful. I'm going back to my previous brand. The macros are similar, has NZ whey but tastes much better. Show details

Lindell H.
Lindell H.Gippsland, VIC2 posts

So thankful True Protein makes these products!!

Easy to shop site. Grabbed a three pack deal. Very satisfied with the products.
Hot Chocolate saved me from my craving!!! The mug cake was perfect and the mousse hit the spot!!! Was a great pack for my training. Show reply
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW16 posts

Overpriced & not that tasty

It is over priced for only a few serves. There is a stevia after taste that is not nice even though it claims to not have stevia, I added extra monk fruit to make it sweeter, it does not have a strong chocolate taste either.
Jason S.
Jason S.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Well worth it to find out your favourite flavours

There is a huge amount of flavours to choose from with WPI 90, so this sample pack was great to try them all before committing to a 1kg bag. Each satchet is filled with 30g portions so they're super easy to use, no measuring needed. All the flavours are amazing, except perhaps the coconut which goes a bit grainy due to the dessicated coconut in the mix. My favorites were rich chocolate, french vanilla, strawberries and cream, and salted caramel. Show details ·  1
Marky
MarkyMid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive

True to life products. Pure in nature.. A clean product that helps you get the right results!

Easy to navigate website, with a great product range with excellent quality to help you achieve the results you require! Show details ·  1