True Protein

True Protein (page 2 of 4)

Ali H.

Ali H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would never buy supps from anywhere else!

True Protein tastes amazing, is satiating and doesn't mess with my tummy. You can tell it's super clean by the way it leaves you feeling! The best addition to smoothies.

Lulu R.

Lulu R.Southwest, VIC

True love!!

I have never been a fan of protein powder... until I tried WPI90 by True Protein. I love the flavour and how silky smooth it is in my smoothies and smoothie bowls. I would high recommend you give it a go.

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This shaker is perfect!

I love this item! It’s the perfect shape and size for after my workout, or even just to keep in my bag for an on the go snack! Love the colour too! Definitely would recommend this

djjones252

djjones252Sydney, NSW

Great variety, tasty flavours!

I order the WPI sample box regularly as really like being able to pick and choose what flavour I would like day to day. All of the flavours are super tasty and the protein is fantastic quality. I love this product and will continue to use it!

Hazel

HazelSouth East Queensland, QLD

True WPI 90

I love it, wouldn’t use anything else. I only buy the vanilla one and find the taste great. It mixes easily too. Very happy with the product. :). I’m a Personal Trainer and recommend this to my clients.

Exactly what you want in a protein shaker.

Very happy. The cap is tight and the spring ball works well. Very happy. My only complaint is that the lid isn't as pretty a colour in person.

Sarah

SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

So good! Even the kids love it

By far the best protein powder I’ve ever used. Even the kids liked having smoothies with the French Vanilla and Cookies & Cream. Amazing to mix with banana, avocado and coconut water! Love it!

Shane B.

Shane B.Australian Capital Territory

Natural clean and nice tasting product

It's clean natural and nice tasting product that mixs well and reacts well with the body any one that likes clean products I recommend this company

Nadine P.

Nadine P.

Bloody delicious banana honey define

I literally wake up each morning looking forward to my shake. It’s fast, easy to use Tastes amazing and it’s filling

Yasmin

YasminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shaking my way to 2021

Always seen these, never thought I needed it. It came as a “bonus” with my protein orders and sooooo glad I purchased. Super quick, super easy to make my shakers, also super easy to clean literally I make, drink, wash and it ready for my next intake! Definitely buying more for my teenage kids.... because this one is all mine!!!!

Bec

BecHunter Region, NSW

Best Protein ever!

I love the collagen protein. It’s so light and refreshing (fruity flavor) , gives me exactly what I need after a work out! (Tip for new users, it doesn’t mix well with really cold water, normal cold tap water is best)

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Best tasting WPI

Very easy to navigate the store. The True Protein Whey Protein Isolate has fantastic natural taste, unlike Bulk proteins and VPA (which taste horribly artificiality sweet). Flavoured TP has Stevia as the sweetener. The natural no flavour True Protein WPI has no sweeteners at all! The WPI that I was sent was New Zealand sourced, which you can easily make out from the quality and taste. Value for money, fast shipping.

Erin S.

Erin S.Sydney, NSW

The Best Protein Powder!

Using True Protein has been a great all round experience. Use friendly website, amazing customer service and quick delivery. I add WPI 90 to my breakfast smoothies and it actually makes them taste better than without!

Tracey

Tracey

Great, clean protein

Excellent product! I feel I have so much more energy and am able to add to my protein intake without over eating or putting any rubbish into my body

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything you need in a vegan protein powder.

Of all the protein powders I have tried over the years the Vegan 85 does as good a job as any without having an ingredient list a mile long and it also has the best quality ingredients I have found so far.

Charlotte  Kruger

Charlotte KrugerNorth Queensland, QLD

True protein is the new black :)

There is not a thing I don’t love about TP, the flavors are delicious and the best part is there is no horrible after taste. It is easily digested and I don’t feel hungry until lunchtime after my morning smoothie.

Michelle D.

Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Protein Sampler Box

Fantastic tasting protein powder. Easy to mix and a lovely creamy taste. Sampler box gives a variety of flavours to try.

Ready for another order !

no need for other ingredients for shake as this tastes so god dam good ! Range of flavours is beautiful to see as each order I get to try something new ! Super satisfied and always waiting to order my next batch of protein

Store search was easy and checking out felt secure and safe to use.

Jems

JemsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not too shabby at all!!!

This mousse was pretty good. You may want to add a bit of sweetener to it as it’s quite bitter, but I like that myself. I made up one serving and split it into two and that was enough for me as it’s quite rich.

True Protein Bar. Awesome.

Love love love this protein bar. Taste and texture is great and it’s the “cleanest” bar I’ve been able to find. My only issue with it is that is so good I have to stop myself from eating several at a time! The site is easy to navigate and delivery is good albeit with COVID delays. Highly recommend.