True Protein

True Protein

Chrishar

ChrisharPerth, WA

excellent product

Love it, tastes great and its nutritional content is excellent. Easy to order and it was delivered in excellent time, There is a great range of flavors and lots of other products as well

Tastes Amazing

Tastes amazing, mixes well, doesn’t have a gritty texture that some proteins have. It’s high quality and I definitely would purchase again.

ninthenurse

ninthenurseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just like a milkshake

True Protein is the best whey protein I have tasted in 20 years of shakes. The flavours are subtle and delicious.

Vivien W.

Vivien W.Perth, WA

These true protein bars are really good - I was so surprised how good they taste! They are also very filling

I ordered some protein powder as well as the bars - can’t wait for their mousse to come back in stock

Dianne M

Dianne MSouth West, WA

Fantastic pick me up.

I ordered a box of salted caramel bars. They are so delicious and satisfying that I am finding it hard to save them for a special treat. A great snack for the mid afternoon slump. Will definitely order more and try chocolate next time. Highly recommend.

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it!!

I take this during my workout and it does wonders for me when it comes to my energy and stamina. A great buy.

My favourite go to!

I think it’s a quality product that tastes delicious. I love that it’s HASTA certified so I have the confidence to use it for my sport. I mix it into my overnight oats and top with yoghurt and berries and it literally makes me feel like I’m having desert for brekkie

Carmilla

CarmillaDarwin, NT

Yummo. Drink it nearly everyday!

True Protein are easy and efficient to deal with. They have a great range of yummy flavours and other products.

Lachlan

LachlanSydney, NSW

Best protein I’ve ever had

The true protein is easily the best I’ve ever had. It tastes really good (fav is the peanut butter choc) and doesn’t leave a ‘supplement’ aftertaste, plus it’s nice and simple and natural which is a huge selling point for me

Perfect

I love this protein. Have been using it for over a year now. Tastes great and is delivered within a couple of days which is perfect because I tend to leave it very late before I remember to restock! Cannot recommend this product enough.

Emma

EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great protein powder

I’ve tried heaps of different protein powders but this is the best. No nasties, has great flavours and tastes amazing.

Margot C.

Margot C.South East Queensland, QLD

Truly Fantastic!

I've tried a few flavours now from the sample box and they've all been delicious!! Very surprised it blends smoothly and isn't floury like most WPIs. Even the caffeinated ones are the real deal - defs kicked in!

Louisa247

Louisa247Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tasting, quality products, organic and clean !

I have been ordering WPI, night (casein) protein, and Creatine for about 2 years now and I have always had positive experiences - quick delivery and consistent quality. Product is clean and great tasting. I have also ordered Magnesium, BCAA, pre-workout with and without stimulant. I have been a fan of all products except both pre-workouts (personal preference) but all in all products are great. Price is expensive but for me its worth it as these products are taken regularly so peace of mind is great.

katrina.reed.568

katrina.reed.568Perth, WA

Fantastic Flavour - Perfect Protein Powder

I did weeks and weeks of research into the options out there on the World Wide Web before deciding to take a punt on True Protein Vegan 85. Finding a protein powder that’s NOT whey or soy based, NOT filled with artificial or fake “natural” additives, NOT gritty or gluey AND tastes good is a big ask, but Vegan 85 delivers on all fronts. The flavour is mild and natural in taste and it mixes well with any other flavours I might incorporate into my shakes in the morning. Extremely happy customer

Kathie

KathieSydney, NSW

Delicious!

I can't fault any of the flavours, and can't pick a favourite. Using True Protein as a meal replacement, it easily fills me up.

Sean S

Sean SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vegan Protein 85 - Great taste, low cals, blends well

The flavour is nice without being overbearing, blends well and keeps my protein levels up to support my Judo training.

Sharlee

SharleePerth, WA

Really help me balance my nutrients daily!

It was a easy to find the product a friend recommended to me and it is just as stated. It mixes well, has the neutral taste I wanted and helps me achieve my daily protein requirements easily. Perfect for my needs after trying several that didn’t do as well or as advertised.

Great protein

I have tried a few other protein and this is my favourite by far. It is easily digestible and makes my smoothies really creamy.

Alessandra A.

Alessandra A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally I found a great healthy protein powder!

I’m so happy I came across True WPI 90. It’s really tasty and it’s not sickly sweet like most of the other protein powders I have tried. Also it mixes really well and there is no aftertaste from Stevia. I can’t recommend this product enough!

Best Protein yet

Have now had banana honey, vanilla and natural flavour. All taste great however I found the banana honey to mix the best, with natural and vanilla taking a lot more shaking to get to the same consistency. Still my favourite brand of protein out there.
Easy to purchase and customer service is incredibly helpful