4.3

FarhadMelbourne

Pre Construction review

Bron and John Kapitan

Bron and John KapitanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy we chose True Value Homes to build our investment property!

We are about to start our build with True Value Homes and to this point we have had an amazing experience. John, Natalie, Lisa and Tina have all been more than helpful, from designing, picking colours and contract signing. Lisa was even able to find us a brick that we really wanted and compromised on price.

Site Admin
Hayelome

HayelomeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the perfect home designer, true value homes. Thank you for building my dream home

Building my dream home with True Value Homes, was a stress free for me. Big thank you to the team for all the help and support, during the building process. A very special thanks to Leisa and Natalie and all the rest of the team I am very happy recommend True Value Homes as a great builder to work with.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Home Builders

Find out how True Value Homes compares to other Home Builders

Per

Perasked

Do you quote on building based on our plans and planning permit?

Hi Per,

Thanks for your question and I sincerely apologise for the delay.

Currently we are running a promotion that includes a 12 month price freeze, so get in quick before the offer ends.
In regards to a fee, our structure is simple it is the lesser of $1000 per month or the then current retail build price.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Have a lovely day :)

Kind Regards,

Sudin

Sudinasked

Does TVH offer a price freeze like other builders?
Also what is the fee if the land title is delayed and the contract surpasses one year?

Hi SID,

Thank you for contacting True Value Homes. We offer a one year lock in contract :)
If there are delays, the price can vary from project to project. Our friendly sales consultant will be able to guide you through. Please give us a call on 8390 1233 or email info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. Have a great day.

Iva I,

Farhadasked

Hi,
How come you do not do any partial refund if someone had to cancel their tender due to unavoidable circumstance before signing the contract? I lost my full deposit of $4000 just because my land title was delayed for three years and I only had my intial sales and colour consultation done with you? Most of the builders will deposit some amount back even when it says the initial deposit is non-refundable?
It's really sad that I had no choice to go ahead with you because you were asking for $500 every month delay but surely you have not done any such work (couple of design changes, 3 hours colour consultation sitting in one small table, one visit to one of your client's site) to claim the whole deposit amount.

Hello Farhad,
Thank you for your enquiry.
As you were aware, placing a new home order and paying a total of $4000 for a custom home design was and always has been a non-refundable fee. The new home order was placed on the premise that your land was to title within a 12-month period as the total price was subject to a 12-month price hold. Any further months were to be charged accordingly, as True Value Homes cannot hold the home price indefinitely awaiting land title, which is beyond the builder’s control. This was clearly documented and signed when the new home order was placed. Costs incurred by producing full custom design architectural drawings based on client requests and changes alone well exceeds the amount deposited.
If you wish to discuss further, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Have a great day.

Farhad

I did contact your Customer Support Team, in fact, reached straight to one of your directors and even took help of a lawyer, but you kept on saying the same answer. The deposit of $4000 was taken in two installments - First $2000 I can understand you took it for intial consultation, designing, colour consultation but I still do not understand what you have used the second $2000 for. Both me and my wife were new to this country at that time and had no clue about building. Anyone with minimal sense of today's market can clearly tell that it should not cost more than $2000 for all the work you have done. I know I have lost my money but at least by writing this publicly people should think twice before signing up with you.

Jamo
Jamo

Thanks for heads up. Currently evaluating builders for our project. Not on my list to contact now

Get an answer from our members and True Value Homes representatives