• Build Stage
  • Flooring
Tracey C.

Tracey C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing and stress free

From the minute we started dealing with Madeleine, we knew we were onto something great! All of the processes so far have been seamless and always met with a smile. We can't wait to start our build and thank all of the office staff involved, you're all amazing . Thank you

Kevin V

Kevin VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Experience Madeline has been great

The new homes consultant has been prompt with amendments or issues, answering our emails within hours of posting them. She was able to answer any questions we asked ,if she was sure about anything she would have an answer by the next day.
Looking forward to the rest of the build with True Value Homes.

Madeleine the Magnificent!

What a great sales rep Madeleine is for True Value Homes.
She put up with the 1000 emails and changes I made with such finesse. Hope the upcoming build job is as wonderful as her work ethic. Thanks again Madeleine I am cannot wait for the upcoming build to begin.

Home Builders

Find out how True Value Homes compares to other Home Builders

Amazing customer service

A big thank-you to the team at True Value Homes. My experience so far has been nothing short of amazing. Madeleine made the process simple and easy to understand, explaining everything in great detail and in terms I can easily understand. The whole team have made me feel much more confident and comfortable with the process and I am so glad I decided to build with them over any other builder. Thanks TVH!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateOctober 2021
Cherry

CherryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pre-build sales experience

We had the best pre-build sales experience with Madeleine who was very helpful, supportive and quite patient with us, making sure we were happy with everything.

Madeleine guided us and assisted with the process wonderfully and was super quick to get back to us with our queries. She just went above and beyond for us and we will forever be grateful to Madeleine for helping us achieve our dream home. So excited to starting the build with you very soon.

Thanks much again Madeleine and the whole TVH Team!

Jayden M.

Jayden M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Valued customer experience. Not your ordinary builder.

I hadn't heard of True Value Homes until someone recommended them to me. I'm so glad I was. Maddy is just the most amazing sales consultant. She made the whole process so easy and more importantly, as first home buyers, less daunting. Nothing was too hard and even though we amended the initial quote about 7 times she didn't mind. I see Maddy not just as our sales consultant but also my friend, who is just trying to make sure we build exactly what we want that fits within our budget.

Maddy has made me so excited to be apart of their family and I can't wait to build my home with them. Maddy it's been a pleasure doing business with you. I know you'll be by our side entire way!

You certainly won't look back by choosing these amazing people.

Ian B.

Ian B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and Easy !!!

I phoned through to TVH as I was very keen on the Alexis 40 layout, it suits our needs to a "T"...
Maddy answered the phone, That's when everything got easy, I had heaps of questions and asked for plenty of prices, Maddy didn't bat an eyelid. I would have to say it was an exremely comfortable experience and I was made to feel like a real customer again, something you don't see much of these days. We have sinced signed up and are awaiting our build.. We are so excited !!!

Amazing sales experience!

I had the most amazing, caring, supportive and helpful sales consultant at TVH, Maddy! She is amazing! She was there whenever I had a question or concern, helped me in finding a block of land within my budget that would still be a decent size to build our first home on and helped us choose the right home design to get the most out of the home and size of the block of land. Maddy is so good at what she does and I will always recommend her and TVH to my friends and family looking to build a home in the future. Cannot wait to begin construction!
Thank you Maddy & everyone else I have spoken with at True Value Homes, you’re all so amazing, kind and supportive!

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing help throughout the whole pre build process!

My sales consultant Madeleine has been amazing throughout the whole pre build process and gave me the confidence to build with TVH over many other builders in the area. She always made herself available and was quick to answer any questions that I had (which was a lot!). I would definitely recommend to anyone considering building their own place and I cannot wait for the build to start.

Home Builders

Find out how True Value Homes compares to other Home Builders

Very good sales experience. Hope to get same experience during building process.

We had a very good sales experience with Madeleine Carlin at True Value Homes. She was really helpful and understanding. She explained all the processes and inclusions, walked us through the display home and advised exactly what to expect in our home. She offered us a good deal too.
Hope to get same experience during building process and write the similar reviews.

Farhad

FarhadMelbourne

Pre Construction review

Bron and John Kapitan

Bron and John KapitanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy we chose True Value Homes to build our investment property!

We are about to start our build with True Value Homes and to this point we have had an amazing experience. John, Natalie, Lisa and Tina have all been more than helpful, from designing, picking colours and contract signing. Lisa was even able to find us a brick that we really wanted and compromised on price.