• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
T Wong

T WongMelbourne

Thank you True Value Homes for building our home! We had experienced great customer service from the team. Special thank you to Jessica who was informative while showing us the display homes and colour selection. Amy who kept us up to date of the progress and answered to our enquiries promptly. Rob who was dedicated to ensure our home was built with quality and giving valuable advices as well as acting promptly to meet our satisfaction.

Great work!

Construction End DateApr 2018

Treat as their own home

This is our first experience with small builder. We were bit worried after we signed the contract not sure what’s the end will be.

But we are very happy that we choosed True Value home with their friendly and quality service. No issues at all with home. Feel really solid house with their quality workmanship. They build the house like their own home not for customer.

Please keep the same kind of quality for future projects as well.

Shah

Shahmelbourne

First Home Buyer - Flawless Experience !

We had our own custom plan and Sue(Sales Representative) from TVH fulfill our all requirement and customized with one of their own design.

This is the HOUSE we are waiting for.We are absolutely happy to have our keys.The whole process was easy, exciting and not stressful! The team at TVH(Sue, Jessica, Natalie, Amy, Ryan and all others) were brilliant and helpful with anything that we needed in regards to design, layout, fittings, color and any changes or queries along the way. The house is beautiful, spacious and we love it! Highly recommend for FIRST HOME BUYERS.
Especially love the façade!

THANK YOU TVH FOR YOUR SERVICES.

Construction End DateMay 2018

Kara

KaraWerribee

Great experiance

We built with True Value Homes as our 3rd house and it was the best experience we have ever had. They were all so nice and professional. They gave us everything we asked for. If we ever build again we would defiantly be building with them. The quality of the work is amazing and the supervisors were great to deal with. Overall a great experiance

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for your very kind words! We always look forward to hearing from our past clients again. We look forward to building more dreams together!

Very Happy .. Thankyou TVH

The build with True Value Homes was a wonderful experience. Outstanding workmanship, excellent customer service from start to finish. Ryan & Rob handled all our queries and concerns promptly and without delay during the build. Amy and Natalie provided regular progress updates. We will recommend True Value Homes to anyone and would be happy to build with them again in the future. Jacqui & Jean-Paul Berthelot

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to work with to make this dream become a reality. We look forward to building your future together!

liuanyun

liuanyunshenzhen

This is perfect

Good service and the house they build is what you buy from the contract.
Thanks Sharon Dong in Sales that explained all the inclusions and upgrades, assisting with my colour selection process.
Thanks Rob (Site Supervisor) with a great attention to detail which resulted in a extremely high quality build.
Thanks Jade irsic and Sharon who kept me up to date with the build progress with regular emails including progress photos.

Construction End DateMar 2018
True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure building for you both. It was even more pleasurable to see both homes completed in the same street. We hope you enjoy your new True Value home!

This is perfect.

Good service and the house they build is what you buy from the contract.

Construction End DateMar 2018

Abhishek

AbhishekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Builder, Great Quality of Workmanship & Products used, On time Delivery, Wonderful Customer Ser

Reymund

ReymundSydney

True Value Homes Builds High Quality Home with Excellent Customer Service

From the very start to the completion of my property, my experience with True Value Homes was just excellent. Maria provided really good guidance in my design selections. When the construction started, I got regular updates and I received photos of the property. The house was completed way ahead of time and when it was ready to be handed over, True Value Homes was very accommodating with my availability. I had the house independently and professionally inspected and again the result was really good. The independent inspector told me that the house was very well built and he could not find any major faults. Thanks to True Value Homes for the excellent job and superb customer service! Thanks to Maria, Amy, Jade and Rob.

Construction End DateJan 2018

Wendy

WendyPoint Cook

From start to finish I am truly impressed with the professionalism of True Value Homes. From purchase to handover all staff I dealt with were always courteous and were able to answer all my questions.

Thanks Brian in Sales that explained all the inclusions and upgrades.
Thanks Jessica for assisting with my colour selection process.
Thanks Amy who kept me up to date with the build progress with regular emails including progress photos.

So efficient was True Value Homes that my new home to ready for hand over a month in advance.

Construction End DateAug 2017
True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank You Maria, Vince, Rob and the rest of the True Value Homes team!

I dealt with Maria at sales who was absolutely fantastic helping me find a home suitable to my budget, moving from this process I dealt with Vince who explained the building processes and the companies point of difference, compared to major builders, True Value Homes is a family business and dealing with them directly was a great experience. Jessica was great with colour selections helping me choose schemes that would suit my home. Rob (Site Supervisor) showed a great attention to detail when it came to the inspections, I was continually updated throughout the entire build.

I am looking to build another investment in the near future and will build with them again.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Sailesh

SaileshMelbourne

Thank you for delivering your promise!

Quality build at prices to suit your budget. A professional team delivering build quality above expectations and before expected completion time. They keep you informed throughout the build process and are flexible in their approach to provide you a stress free build. They are responsive even after handover to fix any issues that arise after you move into your new home. Thank you Team True Value Homes!

Mckinlays

Mckinlaysmelbourne

Very Happy, Fantastic Quality Home

If you are looking at building I would highly recommend True Value Homes. I was impressed with the Quality of the finishes & build. Our build manager Rob was great, very professional & friendly always at the ready to meet at the house and answer any questions about the build. There was Great communication throughout the build with constant updates and friendly service from the team. Our Thanks to the team for making everything so easy.

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank You to all True Value Homes staff! Very happy with my new home :)

BC Chua

BC ChuaMelbourne

Customer-oriented star builder

Right from the start, we were very pleased with Maria Abalos, the sales staff. She was very informative and helped us every time when we had questions. Even when we had some issues with the settlement, she and her team was very patient and helped us as much as they could. It was such a customer-oriented experience and we felt valued!

Our building process also went well as we were very well-informed with every stage of the progress. Rob, the construction manager is knowledgeable and helpful and we can see that the house is in good hands. Finally, we got our building way before schedule and are very satisfied with the end product.

We are more than happy that they are our builder!

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for you very kind words! The team at True Value Homes take pride in the value that we put into every client. We are always very patient and here to help in any way we can. We look forward to building your future together!

Neil

NeilMelbourne

Its been 8 months since we finished building and I'm even more happy than I was when we first moved

Construction End DateApr 2017
SK.

SK.melbourne

Excellent journey with True Value Homes

We dealt with Maria in Sales and she helped us choose our dream home. Our experience with true value homes has been phenomenal throughout. Our site supervisor Rob has been excellent with his skills and knowledge, his attention to detail was impressive. We have heard nightmare stories from our friends building with major builders and did not want to be in that position. We're glad we built with true value homes, no regrets and ready to fill this house with happy memories.

Felix Tan

Felix TanPoint Cook

Happy with True Value Homes

We dealt with maria through the true value homes sales office (point cook) which she helped us through the building process and house design. Jessica spent heaps of time with us ensuring our colours will suit our beautiful home. Rob (site supervisor) has been very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire building process. Excellent quality throughout our new home on handover.

Yujia Ma

Yujia Mapoint cook

Thank You True Value Homes!

Construction End DateJun 2017
True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Perfect build, no issues, completed in a timely manner and to a very high standard

Construction End DateSep 2017
True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for you very kind words! At True Value Homes we strive to meet our customers needs and requests. Always providing value and excellent quality. We look forward to building your future together!

Per

Perasked

Do you quote on building based on our plans and planning permit?

Hi Per,

Thanks for your question and I sincerely apologise for the delay.

Currently we are running a promotion that includes a 12 month price freeze, so get in quick before the offer ends.
In regards to a fee, our structure is simple it is the lesser of $1000 per month or the then current retail build price.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Have a lovely day :)

Kind Regards,

Sudin

Sudinasked

Does TVH offer a price freeze like other builders?
Also what is the fee if the land title is delayed and the contract surpasses one year?

Hi SID,

Thank you for contacting True Value Homes. We offer a one year lock in contract :)
If there are delays, the price can vary from project to project. Our friendly sales consultant will be able to guide you through. Please give us a call on 8390 1233 or email info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. Have a great day.

Iva I,

Farhadasked

Hi,
How come you do not do any partial refund if someone had to cancel their tender due to unavoidable circumstance before signing the contract? I lost my full deposit of $4000 just because my land title was delayed for three years and I only had my intial sales and colour consultation done with you? Most of the builders will deposit some amount back even when it says the initial deposit is non-refundable?
It's really sad that I had no choice to go ahead with you because you were asking for $500 every month delay but surely you have not done any such work (couple of design changes, 3 hours colour consultation sitting in one small table, one visit to one of your client's site) to claim the whole deposit amount.

Hello Farhad,
Thank you for your enquiry.
As you were aware, placing a new home order and paying a total of $4000 for a custom home design was and always has been a non-refundable fee. The new home order was placed on the premise that your land was to title within a 12-month period as the total price was subject to a 12-month price hold. Any further months were to be charged accordingly, as True Value Homes cannot hold the home price indefinitely awaiting land title, which is beyond the builder’s control. This was clearly documented and signed when the new home order was placed. Costs incurred by producing full custom design architectural drawings based on client requests and changes alone well exceeds the amount deposited.
If you wish to discuss further, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Have a great day.

Farhad

I did contact your Customer Support Team, in fact, reached straight to one of your directors and even took help of a lawyer, but you kept on saying the same answer. The deposit of $4000 was taken in two installments - First $2000 I can understand you took it for intial consultation, designing, colour consultation but I still do not understand what you have used the second $2000 for. Both me and my wife were new to this country at that time and had no clue about building. Anyone with minimal sense of today's market can clearly tell that it should not cost more than $2000 for all the work you have done. I know I have lost my money but at least by writing this publicly people should think twice before signing up with you.

Jamo
Jamo

Thanks for heads up. Currently evaluating builders for our project. Not on my list to contact now

Get an answer from our members and True Value Homes representatives