• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Peeress. In customer service, design, build & experience

We were looking for a specific design & by chance we walked into TVH display home & we made a connection with it. Sue was welcoming & easily answered our questions. The hardest part was finding the land. But it all fell in place. The colour selection with Jessica K was easy & we had some design changes that Vince helped us visualise. With Amy constantly updating us & being a sounding board or go to for any queries we found the perfect builder. Our house is exactly what we wanted & Jason made sure we got it to their high standards . As the heading says peerless. Highly recommended & we whole heartedly thank them for our home

Audrey

AudreyPoint Cook

Love my new home!

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

They are perfect home builder company

When we decided to look for builders to build our dream house we came across true value homes . We had such great welcoming customer service while looking for house plan that will suit us best. Than we when to choose our colours and we had all professional help we needed what will look better. Our house is now at lock up stage and the supervisor and True Value House team make sure we are involved in everything.That really helps us to feel more comfortable while our house is growing and looking amazing. We are very excited to see our home finish soon and move in . True Value Homes we can't thank you enough for all the help and support our dream is coming through. If we can rate you a 10 we will do it without thinking

Construction End DateDec 2017

Jezza

JezzaPoint Cook

Complete package:great finishes, exceptional customer service and great overall builder!

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for you very kind words! Yes True Value Homes encourage questions, as this allows us to better explain the building process. Giving us a chance to share our knowledge with our clients. We look forward to building your future together!

KausikMelbourne

Affordable Yet Very Good Quality Builder.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Muc  HAI

Muc HAIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeding expectations

Being a first home for us and having heard and read about people building with lots of stress
We weren't sure of what to expect.
That all changed when we met the TVH sales person who guided us on the build steps and what comes on each stage.
We then met the support team who worked with us from the planning stage, the colour selection, the option and the regular updates as the build progressed.
We would with no doubt build with True Value Homes again.
The same, we highly recommend True Value Homes to anyone out there who is uncertain of who
to build with.
The finished product is lovely.
Thank you all so much, everyone at True Value Homes.

Chau Geok Boon

Chau Geok BoonPoint Cook

Excellent workmanship! Brilliant builder!

Vince was very knowledgeable with helping us choose our dream home, this is our first home in Australia so it was a massive decision for us to choose the right builder. From start to finish, amy, jess, frank, jason and vince helped us throughout the build. Jess was excellent during the colour selection and electrical appliances. We also made a few customisations which was excellent for our kitchen area. Our build was on time which jason assisted us from start to finish when we went overseas, sending us photos and information. We highly recommend true value homes to friends and families. The quality of their display home was what we wanted and they delivered. Thank you True Value Homes!

Construction End DateMar 2017
Glen

GlenMelbourne

thanks very much for the excellent work done.

the build quality of my property is fantastic. I was shown all around the house by Robert for the final inspection. everyone was professional. the property was build with in the time frame and i was informed on time when each stage were done. the customer service was fantastic and a translator was provided because my english level was not that good. over all it is a great job done by true value home builders!

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

True Value Homes is our lifesaver!

Construction End DateJul 2015

Great service experience

We all know the communication is the key when you choose a builder. I think I have the key with the true value homes, they assisted me in many ways making things so much easier for me especially I was away overseas whilst the house settlement time.

Quality of the house is ok, but limited for style options of design. My house was actually settled two months earlier which is quick unusual. They are pretty efficient. While building the house, the building manager looks after a few houses around the area, and responds to all the customers and their visits. Very good service.

Overs all, I trust true value and it was a pleasant experience for me as a first home builder.

Dylan

DylanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding quality from start to finish

Allen

AllenTruganina

Excellent builder! True Value Homes have delivered us a beautiful home :)

Construction End DateJan 2017
Ramesh

RameshFar North Queensland, QLD

No hassles and a beautiful home.

Construction End DateFeb 2017

Professional, Punctual & Perfect: True Value Homes

This isn't my first time building a house but this was definitely a different experience to the first time. From the very beginning, speaking to the sales consultant, it was excellent. The True Value Homes' team are very efficient and precise in their work. I'd say that True Value Homes is the best of the best, my house was well-built and the whole team worked well and included me in building process and if I wasn't happy with something, they would try to fix it to the best of their ability. I am overall extremely pleased with the quality of my home and would recommend True Value Homes to anyone.
Thank you so much for your hard work and effort.

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes take pride in providing attention to every detail. Ensuring every concept is understood and developed to the full potential. We look forward to building your future together!

Excellent workmanship True Value Homes!

Millions of thanks to True Value Homes for building a quality of workmanship of my new home! My experience with True Value Homes whole team was exceptional . From the beginning with sales consultant through to Mr. Vince Lannotti then to Amy (client liason) to finally the site supervisor Robert whom are helpful, smooth, communicative and issues were dealt promptly. I have no hesitation in recommending others to build with True Value Homes! So keep it up True Value Homes teams of professional, customer friendly staff!

Construction End DateDec 2016

Jai Ho

Jai Hosydney

Thank you for TRUE VALUE HOME and amazing experience throughout the building process

The quality of workmanship was amazing, no issues throughout the process. We would like to thank vince for helping us throughout the build and Amy, our client liason. Amy's communication was excellent as we dealt via emails and contract signing. She kept us updated throughout the process at every single stage of building. That's really amazing. We'd highly recommend True Value Homes to all our friends and family!
The site supervisor Mr. Rob did excellent job and managed to finish 1 month before estimated that helped us a lot.
The sales manager Mr. Brian was very professional and friendly and made things very easy for us.
The overall experience of building through TRUE VALUE HOMES was simply superb. Keep it up !

Kristania

KristaniaTarneit

Thank you for a True Value Home!

The quality of workmanship was amazing, no issues throughout the process. We would like to thank vince for helping us throughout the build and Amy, our client liason. Amy's communication was excellent as we dealt via emails and contract signing. We fell in love with the house design 'Avant-Garde', the open living plan suited our needs and was ample room, we made a few customisations which vince helped us through the early stages of design. Overall, we couldn't be anymore happier with our new home, just had our 3 month inspection with no issues. We'd highly recommend True Value Homes to all our friends and family!

Construction End DateFeb 2017
Relocater

RelocaterSYDNEY

Thanks, True Value Homes team!

To build a new house is not easy. Fortunately, I had chosen True Value Home as my builder and had a pleasant experience working with them as they are very friendly, helpful and professional. Particularly, the onsite supervisor Rob and client Liaison Amy were always available for any inquiries and made their efforts to help. I very appreciate their wonderful services.

Ritchie

RitchieMelbourne

Another Satisfied Customer

- Very warm and professional customer service from the day I walked in the door to all the way to receiving my keys
- The onsite site supervisor was very proactive, during defect inspection majority of defects where highlighted even before I even arrived
- Very understanding and accommodating to my everyday commitments even to arranging inspection to weekends to suit my availability
- Very impressed with the after care service. Defects was identified post hand over, True Value Homes approached this very openly with much professionalism.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Siew Lean

Siew LeanPoint cook

Excellent throughout the entire the build!

Our first family home in Australia! True value homes have helped us throughout the entire build. Rob (Site Supervisor) has been very helpful and went through everything with us at Handover and his support after hours was sound, we had some concerns and he attended to them straight away. We are very happy with Amy (Client Liason) she's been consistent with emails and has made the process smooth, from building contract, colours and final hand over. True Value Homes are a professional builder and we're excited to start our new life in Australia. Thank you True Value Homes!!

Per

Perasked

Do you quote on building based on our plans and planning permit?

Hi Per,

Thanks for your question and I sincerely apologise for the delay.

Currently we are running a promotion that includes a 12 month price freeze, so get in quick before the offer ends.
In regards to a fee, our structure is simple it is the lesser of $1000 per month or the then current retail build price.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Have a lovely day :)

Kind Regards,

Sudin

Sudinasked

Does TVH offer a price freeze like other builders?
Also what is the fee if the land title is delayed and the contract surpasses one year?

Hi SID,

Thank you for contacting True Value Homes. We offer a one year lock in contract :)
If there are delays, the price can vary from project to project. Our friendly sales consultant will be able to guide you through. Please give us a call on 8390 1233 or email info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. Have a great day.

Iva I,

Farhadasked

Hi,
How come you do not do any partial refund if someone had to cancel their tender due to unavoidable circumstance before signing the contract? I lost my full deposit of $4000 just because my land title was delayed for three years and I only had my intial sales and colour consultation done with you? Most of the builders will deposit some amount back even when it says the initial deposit is non-refundable?
It's really sad that I had no choice to go ahead with you because you were asking for $500 every month delay but surely you have not done any such work (couple of design changes, 3 hours colour consultation sitting in one small table, one visit to one of your client's site) to claim the whole deposit amount.

Hello Farhad,
Thank you for your enquiry.
As you were aware, placing a new home order and paying a total of $4000 for a custom home design was and always has been a non-refundable fee. The new home order was placed on the premise that your land was to title within a 12-month period as the total price was subject to a 12-month price hold. Any further months were to be charged accordingly, as True Value Homes cannot hold the home price indefinitely awaiting land title, which is beyond the builder’s control. This was clearly documented and signed when the new home order was placed. Costs incurred by producing full custom design architectural drawings based on client requests and changes alone well exceeds the amount deposited.
If you wish to discuss further, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Have a great day.

Farhad

I did contact your Customer Support Team, in fact, reached straight to one of your directors and even took help of a lawyer, but you kept on saying the same answer. The deposit of $4000 was taken in two installments - First $2000 I can understand you took it for intial consultation, designing, colour consultation but I still do not understand what you have used the second $2000 for. Both me and my wife were new to this country at that time and had no clue about building. Anyone with minimal sense of today's market can clearly tell that it should not cost more than $2000 for all the work you have done. I know I have lost my money but at least by writing this publicly people should think twice before signing up with you.

Jamo
Jamo

Thanks for heads up. Currently evaluating builders for our project. Not on my list to contact now

Get an answer from our members and True Value Homes representatives