• Build Stage

What Service.....Awesome!

Construction End DateMay 2017
Mark

MarkWerribee

Very happy with the build throughout. Build was excellent!

Construction End DateApr 2017

Satisfied customerTrue

True Value Homes customer service and support was excellent. Communication was fantastic, thanks to Amy who always informed me of the building progress. The whole building process was smooth no hassle at all.I want to say thank you to the whole team especially to Amy, Jessica,Jason, Vince, Maria and Adam who assist us from the beginning until our house has finished. I will definitely recommend True Value Homes to my friends.

Construction End DateMar 2017

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Loving my new place! :)

Overall I'm so happy with the whole process working with True Value Homes. From the sales staff when deciding what style of house to choose right up till hand over when receiving my house keys!
Being my first home I didn't quite know what to expect getting into such a big investment. Hearing stories from work mates saying that building a house has 'been such a headache' and 'going from drama to drama' I knew I had to choose my builder wisely. Gladly I found it with True Value Homes.
Really happy with the build and the finer details that make my home a joy to live in, couldn't be happier!
Amy (client liaison) and Rob (builder supervisor) where excellent in looking after me and building me a well crafted home that I absolutely love!

Construction End DateMar 2017
Carl Lu

Carl Lupoint cook

The house built perfect, and great customer service from Amy, Rob, Vince, Jason

Rob and Amy help us out the whole process and we are always informed the progress. Jessica helped us with our colour selection and was very informative, we couldnt of choosen a better builder, True value homes helped us build our dream home. We would recommend true value to our friends and family, thanks Rob, Vince and Amy for a qaulity build

Construction End DateApr 2017
Gerry.W

Gerry.WMelbourne

Great builder. Very good quality.

Construction End DateFeb 2015

My Dream Home

Great service from signing contracts to the build of the home it was so easy..Maria sales staff was very professional and very accommodating with all my needs. Staff are very quick in response and Rob the supervisor was the same.. Really Neat works. Really enjoyed the build process and handover early aswell. It removed the trauma of building.I would highly recommend True Value Homes for building your dream home.

Construction End DateDec 2016

Outstanding Company

From the very beginning to the very end True Value Homes were absolutely brilliant! Their professionalism and workmanship was outstanding. Every stage was carefully dealt with and we were always informed of exactly where things were that. Would highly recommend true value homes! Many thanks to the team for helping build our stunning most beautiful home and for always being so lovely.

Construction End DateSep 2016
True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for your kind words! Our clients become family, there is no task to big or small for the team at TVH. We take pride in understanding your dream and making it a reality. We look forward to building your future together!

KazPointCook

KazPointCookPoint Cook

Finally a builder we can trust

Construction End DateFeb 2016

Creative Mission

Creative MissionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality, architectural integrity and above all, functionality ...

Construction End DateJun 2014

Happy homeowners!!!!

A big thanks to the true value homes team. Truly a pleasure to deal with from Maria at the start of the process to Amy and Jessica and Jason and everybody in the team in the background. We will always have good words about you and will continue to recommend and refer you to our friends who are also looking at building in Melbourne.

Workmanship and build quality, customer service and support - excellent!!!
We were always informed of the building status and always prompt feedback.

Construction End DateNov 2016
True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

One of the best experiences.

All throughout the build with TVH they have been more than accommodating. They were able to schedule appointments around us and what worked for us. They included us in every step of the way. There were no hidden costs at all. They were honest and explained all the inclusions and all the price inclusions and other amounts we would have to pay before starting. The house looks fantastic and we could not fault it. All membershe of the team that we have dealt with have been amazing and have kept us in the loop. They were also more than happy to answer any questions we had at all points throughout the build. So glad we decided to build through TVH
Thank-you Jason, Amy, Maria and Jessica

Construction End DateSep 2016
Neelam and Venkatesh

Neelam and VenkateshPoint Cook

FANTASTIC

TVH service is COMMENDABLE. They are genuine & hard working. They go above & beyond to make their clients happy. Misleading, false promise, not possible, hidden cost, etc. do not fall in TVH dictionary. We are proud to select TVH for our 1st house. They understood our needs & requirements & the outcome is beyond our expectations. Thank you Frank, Vince, Jason, Jessica and Amy. You guys made our dream come true.

In a word - Terrific

Amily

AmilyCARNEGIE

Great home

It is really nice to have True Value Homes to build our dreaming house. The quality is perfect and we get the handover one month before contact date, they did better than what we want. Also, they have excellent customer service team. All team members helped us a lot and deal with all the questions that we concerned. Again, thanks for all True Value Homes staffs. We will 100% refer True Value Homes to our friends.

jamieleed

jamieleedRockbank

During Our Build

We've just finished our first walk through (end of frame stage) & so far we've had nothing but amazing support throughout this exciting journey. We're naturally very nervous being first home owners but Vince, Amy & Jess have been fantastic. We're always very well informed with anything going on throughout our process & no email or phone call has remained unanswered. We're so impressed with the high standards of workmanship & how smooth sailing it has been. A true credit to True Value Homes. We can't wait to see the end result.

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you, the team at True Value Homes are always happy to help in any way possible. We enjoy maintaining a high standard of communication and workmanship from all areas of the office and on-site teams. We ensure this throughout all of our projects.

Jose

JoseVictoria, 3030

Great Design and Building Experience!!

True Value Homes A.True Value Homes

Thank you for you kind encouraging words.
The team at True Value Homes strive for excellent customer service, to ensure that clients feel comfortable with what is happening throughout the process of their dreams coming together.

Per

Perasked

Do you quote on building based on our plans and planning permit?

Hi Per,

Thanks for your question and I sincerely apologise for the delay.

Currently we are running a promotion that includes a 12 month price freeze, so get in quick before the offer ends.
In regards to a fee, our structure is simple it is the lesser of $1000 per month or the then current retail build price.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Have a lovely day :)

Kind Regards,

Sudin

Sudinasked

Does TVH offer a price freeze like other builders?
Also what is the fee if the land title is delayed and the contract surpasses one year?

Hi SID,

Thank you for contacting True Value Homes. We offer a one year lock in contract :)
If there are delays, the price can vary from project to project. Our friendly sales consultant will be able to guide you through. Please give us a call on 8390 1233 or email info@truevaluehomes.com.au

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. Have a great day.

Iva I,

Farhadasked

Hi,
How come you do not do any partial refund if someone had to cancel their tender due to unavoidable circumstance before signing the contract? I lost my full deposit of $4000 just because my land title was delayed for three years and I only had my intial sales and colour consultation done with you? Most of the builders will deposit some amount back even when it says the initial deposit is non-refundable?
It's really sad that I had no choice to go ahead with you because you were asking for $500 every month delay but surely you have not done any such work (couple of design changes, 3 hours colour consultation sitting in one small table, one visit to one of your client's site) to claim the whole deposit amount.

Hello Farhad,
Thank you for your enquiry.
As you were aware, placing a new home order and paying a total of $4000 for a custom home design was and always has been a non-refundable fee. The new home order was placed on the premise that your land was to title within a 12-month period as the total price was subject to a 12-month price hold. Any further months were to be charged accordingly, as True Value Homes cannot hold the home price indefinitely awaiting land title, which is beyond the builder’s control. This was clearly documented and signed when the new home order was placed. Costs incurred by producing full custom design architectural drawings based on client requests and changes alone well exceeds the amount deposited.
If you wish to discuss further, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Have a great day.

Farhad

I did contact your Customer Support Team, in fact, reached straight to one of your directors and even took help of a lawyer, but you kept on saying the same answer. The deposit of $4000 was taken in two installments - First $2000 I can understand you took it for intial consultation, designing, colour consultation but I still do not understand what you have used the second $2000 for. Both me and my wife were new to this country at that time and had no clue about building. Anyone with minimal sense of today's market can clearly tell that it should not cost more than $2000 for all the work you have done. I know I have lost my money but at least by writing this publicly people should think twice before signing up with you.

Jamo
Jamo

Thanks for heads up. Currently evaluating builders for our project. Not on my list to contact now

Get an answer from our members and True Value Homes representatives