True Value Solar

True Value Solar

Worst customer service possible

Ordered solar panels in 2015 while the solar panels were being installed the installer drilled a hole through a water pipe I knew this because the brick started to look damp, I got a plumber to fix this problem and a handyman to fill sand and paint the hole. While the company has paid half of these costs the other half remains unpaid.
Tried to call this company numerous times and every time has got the runaround.

Broken tiles and no repairs

This was done back in 2014. I'm still dealing with the repercussions. Just felt like writing a review now.

Anyway. They came and installed the panels and left some broken tiles. This was done during the summer which doesn't rain much in Perth. It took me a while to notice the leaking because the leaking was small and I have insulation. When winter came and after there was enough water to sip through the insulation it started staining my Gyprock ceiling. I took them to consumer protection and they just denied everything. Went on this battle for a while.

Anyway, don't ever use them. I'm still dealing with it now and it will cost me a fortune to fix it. A lot more than what the panels are saving in electricity that's for sure.

Hi Louis, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. To help us, can you please privately send your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.Hi Louis, you still haven’t given us your details after multiple requests. This normally indicates your issue has been resolved; we’re pleased you need no further assistance. Thanks for choosing True Value Solar and enjoy the power of the sun!

Dreadful service

We had a ten panel system installed some years ago, but my elderly mother-in-law had not realized that it has never worked. It turns out that the ten micro-inverters were all faulty. It is staggering how expert the ‘True Value’ team are at procrastinating – they talk the talk, but nothing happens. If someone says they will ring you back – they almost certainly won’t. I get the impression that nothing meaningful can be achieved without the CEO’s approval. (I’ve been told that they will talk to him about our problem, but he’s not here this morning.)
I have diarised 23 phone calls to TVS since Jan 2018. That means hours of torture by the meaningless drivel on their recorded message – the ‘Platinum Package’ is obviously much better than the ‘Ultimate Package’- this is clear to the conversants just from the name. ‘Five kilowatts of energy’ gets a mention too. (You would hope they know that kilowatt is not a unit of energy – it’s power!). You can have all this in fewer steps than tying a Windsor knot.
Our despair had us very close to contacting Consumer Affairs Victoria and/or our lawyers but, after eight months of stress and wasted time, TVS finally approved installation under warranty of a replacement inverter. Even that did not go smoothly, but it is now done and working as it should have been years ago. There must be many companies who will do a much better job than True Value Solar. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Hi Andy, apologies for your poor experience. We would love to help you with your issue. Can you please contact us privately with your full address, details on your issue, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.Hi Andy, we have not received a reply, and can we assume you’re you don’t need our assistance? If you do, please reply with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can review your case. Thanks, Mel.

Awful customer service.

We recently had our system installed. We paid upfront thinking this would make things quicker. It didn't. It's been 3 months...the panels were installed 4 weeks ago and there STILL hasn't been someone out to inspect and connect it all. No one will answer calls or anything. It's ridiculous. Honestly wish I'd gone elsewhere. I think I'll be contacting VCAT.

Hi Wilks, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. We would love you help you with your issue. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, details on your issue, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.It's finally been connected but only after contacting your company and the installers NUMEROUS times per day as none of you seem to answer or return calls/emails. Id never recommend true value solar to anyone. It shouldn't take 3months+ from payment to have a system installed and running. It's also disappointing that your company was so helpful until I'd paid then it was nothing but dodged calls/emails and silence!!! You also said it would be YOUR company the whole way through, but that was a lie. The installers were from another company and the inspector from another. therefore EXTREMELY hard to chase up when something went wrong (no one inspecting and turning our solar on). Absolute disgrace.

Absolutely incompetent and still holding onto deposit after cancellation.

I ordered two seperate systems for two seperate properties. This proved far too difficult to manage with many a delay hundreds of phone calls and the site assessor not adhering to scheduled time frame becoming disgruntled and turning power off to house and existing solar array(installed by Tvs 2012). Resulting in spoiled food and solar inactive for 2 months only realised when electric bill received. Nathan Greenhill was the technician who done this captured on home cctv. Absolute cowboys with poor business practices and currently breaching consumer law by withholding deposit. Preparing civil litigation against this company and its practices....Be warned.....

Hi Jas, apologies for your poor experience. We would love to help you with your issue. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks, Mel.

Terrible after service

I purchased 2 x 5kw systems and one of the inverters died after a couple of months, no problem these things happen. TVS acknowledged there was a problem and emailed me back to say that at technician would be out within 6 weeks. I received no call or anything so I called back 7 weeks later they assured me it would be sorted by the end of the week anyway after 3 months and dozens of phone calls a tech finally fixed the system I missed out on the entire summer of solar. My biggest issue was the amount of times I was told I would receive a callback to arrange a time and didn’t even get a callback or email (at least 20 times) it wasn’t until I began calling them 2x per day every day that a they finally sent a tech out with no appointment it was lucky my wife was home on the day to let them in.

Hi Olly, we are sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your address, phone, email and T order number, if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a resolution? Many thanks and apologies, Mel.You had many many many opportunities to make it right at the time of my problem all I expected was a call back wich you guys promised many times and never got back to me once. I even asked to speak to the manager at least 3 times and also never got back to me.

Stay far away

2 months after they got a deposit i decided to cancel as no progress was made. I made easily 15 phone calls to try to move things along- So many promises that didn't eventuate. Cancelled the job due to a lack of confidence. Only got a $51 refund apparently due to being outside the cooling off period but i was never provided this advice nor is it on their site. Made a formal complaint to them and they didn't respond at all not complying with their own complaint acknowledgement timeframe. Went to Fair Trading and was advised that they too weren’t responded too within the required timeframe. I was advised by Fair Trading to go to the ACCC- cant be bothered! Such a disrespectful company with poor systems and processes but some good staff trying to make it all work for customers. I am happy to recommend Energus instead. Great product, great communication and timely service.

Hi Lis, thanks for your review, we really appreciate ALL customer feedback, no matter what. We’re truly sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your address, phone, email and T order number, if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a resolution? Many thanks, Mel.Do you have a private message facility because contacting the company direct is a pointless exercise.Hi Lis, you can private message directly here on Product Review. I have sent you one, you should see this in your Product Review inbox. Many thanks, Mel.

Would never recommend or use again.

System installed by a Franchise from Rockhampton. Had to upgrade switchboard as a part of the process. Hot water System was wired incorrectly into normal tariff circuit and not off peak. Took 2 months of chasing up and $$$ in extra electricity cost which was never refunded.

System ran fine for 2 yrs and then the Franchisee contacted me to conduct a clean and inspection $300 to maintain my warranty which i payed for and was completed. However I never received the promised thermal camera images or customer report on system.

3 Yrs later I organised a local solar panel installer to clean the panels and inspect them. After cleaning they issued me a report informing me that 11 of the Panels in my array had Microfractures and where a fire hazard.

I immediately contacted the Franchisee who told me to contact True Value Solar for the Warranty.

I contacted True Value Solar and forwarded them the Report re the Microfractures and was informed that in their opinion the damage was only cosmetic.

2 Months later my Inverter Failed. As it was out of Warranty I asked True Value to Quote me a new Inverter. Which they did but with the Caveat that an installer had to come from Brisbane to install it. (at $1000) I purchased and had installed an inverter from a Local Supplier. However on installation they found that one of the Strings of Panels had an Isolation Fault and was not supplying Power.

I have been constantly trying to get True Value to come and look at my panels and accept that their is an issue. They do not respond to emails and are nearly impossible to get on the phone. Their support number asks you to leave a message and then just hangs up before you can leave anything. They demanded a $250 service fee to come and look at the panels but even though I have payed it over a month ago they have not acknowledged receipt of the payment or organised anyone to come and inspect. I have even contacted the Office of Fair Trading in QLD who have been trying to contact True Value on my Behalf and they have been having the same issue regarding response to emails etc.

The last email received after 6 months of back an forth states that True Value don't have a record of the order and that I need to contact the Franchisee in regards to the Warranty. I have installation documents cleary stating it was True Value.

This delay is costing me $1000's of dollars in input credits at 44c.

Hi Will, thank you for your review. As you are aware, customer care has been in discussion with you regarding your issue and are dealing with it privately. Many thanks, Mel.They may have been discussing it with me. However no resolution has been made. In fact True Value has basically denied the problem is theirs, will not come and inspect. Refunded my $250 Service fee with no explanation and have discounted expert opinions (Electrical Engineer & Qualified Electrician). Stand by my initial review. Will NEVER recommend or use again.Finally convinced True Value to come and Inspect the System. Inspection carried out and report has been sent to True Value over a week ago. Have chased them up twice already and still no response.

Big mistake going with True Value Solar

Disgraceful customer service. Still trying to get my inverter warranty issue sorted. After numerous phone calls, emails and written complaints still no one has bothered to get back to me. They are all over you when you are purchasing from them but when you have an issue with your system, they are no where to be seen. Customer service is the worst I've ever experienced - they have an attitude and talk over you when you are trying to explain the issue. Then you get numerous promises that someone will look into it and will call you back - that never happened. I've been trying to get answers FOR FIVE WEEKS so far. My inverter is getting worse therefore we're losing money but I guess that's not their problem as they have already been paid for the job so they don't bother with customer care. The stress and frustration they have caused is not acceptable. Taking the matter further. There are many other solar companies out there - steer clear of this one. Check out other reviews, looks like this is a common issue!

Hi Belinda, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. It’s really important to us to address this and find a solution as quickly as possible. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.Still waiting for someone to action my complaint. Despite contacting both Customer Resolutions (which is a complete waste of time - apparently only one person looks after this area and, funnily enough, that one person forms part of the issues regarding the disgusting customer service so to have the person causing some of the issues be the contact is beyond ridiculous) and the MD, it is still too much trouble for them to bother trying to sort the issue out. The beauty of social media means I can contact other people having the same issue and the experiences from others all seem to have the same common denominator. Next stop will be the media with a booklet of stories from angry customers. There are plenty of good companies out there who look after their customers (not just to get the sale but after care as well) so bypass True Value, you will regret it if you don't. Can't help but think they're enjoying the stress they put people under. Just check out the other reviews here and on facebook (the reviews that aren't deleted) and it paints a pretty accurate picture of how this company 'respects' its customers - only good reviews cover initial purchase of goods from them, wait until you have an issue and you'll see a very different side!My issue has now been sorted out. Thank you for working with me TVS to resolve the situation.

Dealing with MORONS

I live at East Palmerston - 15klms from Innisfail in Far North Queensland.- know nothing about Solar.
I was thinking of installing Solar and contacted TVS because they are the sponsors of the Essendon BombersI
I was bamboozled and signed up for a system which included 20 panels and 2 free.
First proposal was rejected by Ergon Energy (QLD) - 2nd was accepted but they reduced the panels to 17 and no power back to the Grid.
The installation went great by a crew of 4 - I was never advised until the installation that the crew was from Townsville - a 6-8 hour round trip.
When installation was complete there was a part missing that blocked the extra power back to the grid.
I have asked TVS when this would be done and I am still waiting.
I paid the full amount of the installation to TVS which included a Travel Fee of $1250 - Townsvill/East Palmerston/Townsvilley7 which I have asked to be refunded to me.
I contacted the Townsville Installer and he is now in conflict with TVS who expect him to do the round trip from Townsville to fit the part at no cost.
The Installer rang TVS advising them of the travel distance from Townsville to Innisfail and was told the "the boss wants systems on roofs" and he authorised the travel for installation.
I have asked why a Townsville installer was used when there are installer in both Innisfail or Cairns
You can fly from Melbourne to Cairns faster than you can drive Townsville to East Palmerston.
TVS staff are MORONS - I sent email with my name Neil and got a reply "Hi Ned"
I was passed onto their Warranty Dept and have heard nothing about the missing part.
I only wish I had read all the bad reviews before making contact with TVS.
They have very limited communication skills.
I plan to lodge a complaint with the ACCC.

Hi Neil, as you are aware we have been in contact with you every day to update you and as we informed you, the missing part is on its way to you now, which will then be installed. We use the best installers for any given job and would absolutely not expect they attend, unpaid. Many thanks, Mel.What a load of crap - TVS has NOT been in contact with me everyday with updates so get your facts right. I have been told by Teresa yesterday that the missing part has been posted to me - I then have to contact her and she will organise for it to be installed by a local installer(?) so why was a Townsville installer contracted to install the system which cost me a Travel Fee of $1250 which TVS has refused to refund and refer me back to the Contact. I find TVS totally unprofessional and I will be lodging a complaint to Fair Trading after speaking to them yesterday. Neil Donohoe.Hi Neil, I have been advised that we have resolved your issue. We were so happy to be able to address this for you. Please let me know if there is anything else you need assistance with. Many thanks, Mel.

Solar has not worked since installation over 2 years ago

I purchased a 5kW Master Package November Special solar system and inverter 27 November 2015.
Reported it faulty, had 2 replacement inverters installed and confirmation that the wiring was incorrect from the beginning. This was apparently corrected on the installation of the 3rd inverter (September 2017). I still do not have a working solar system. I have had SA Power Networks out twice to confirm by a week-long logging system the error is not due to voltage as the highest voltage logged in a week was 256v. Still True Value Solar insists it is not their problem and say 'I have triple checked with our installer and he has told me that 265v is what the inverter is set at and it cannot go any higher.' I have to stress I have made well over 20 phone calls and even more emails to try and resolve this problem.
Their reply:
1. Edge/TVS install EdgeIQ at customer’s home to provide instant protection and reduced electricity consumption. This also allows us to also ascertain the exact voltage level at the customer’s home.
2. If the voltage is exceeding 265 volts (which is EdgeIQ’s default OVP setting), the customer/TVS can request Edge to change the setting to a higher voltage.
3. At the same time, Edge would like to contact SAPN on the customer’s behalf and attempt to negotiate a transformer tap. It’s evident that, regardless of the operation of the customer’s solar, the network voltage is outside of AS4777 limits and is therefore SAPN’s responsibility to address.

So, in essence, my options are;
1. You have SAPN out again as it is definitely not the inverter and their voltage is not within the limits it is supposed to be
2. You upgrade to a different inverter to deal with the voltage spikes
3. We install an EdgeIQ, free of charge, and they liaise with SAPN also on your behalf to have them tap the transformer. In the meantime, you shouldn’t experience as many, or any, drop outs.
Please let me know what you would like to do. These are our only options.

Overall I feel like they will not fix the problem but pass the blame off to another company to deal with. I have previously asked if they can not repair the problem to then remove the system repair the roof damage and provide a refund to which they refused.
I want compensation for my power bills which have actually increased since installation not decreased and I want to have a working solar system as I have paid for one!
I am so disappointed. I'd give ZERO, no stars if it was an option!

Hi Emma, thanks for your review, we really appreciate ALL customer feedback, no matter what. We’re truly sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your address, phone, email and T order number, if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a resolution? Many thanks, Mel.

Isolator crap

The isolaters were coming in March. When I ring up the recall phone number at the start of April I get told that the DC isolaters are due in 2 weeks and that they will contact me soon. After these 2 weeks elapse I again ring up and get told that the electrician has been given the isolators and will soon be in contact. After no contact 3 weeks later I call again to be told that [name removed] has the isolators, has been installing them and will contact me on either on Friday the 11th of May or on the Monday following. It is now Tuesday and still no contact. If I had known how pathetic this response was going to be and how long it has taken I could have months ago just paid an electrician to fix it. I now have another 1000$ electricity bill due that would have been substantially less if they had pulled their finger out.

Hi Mick, thanks for your review, we are sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your address, phone, email and T order number, if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a resolution? Many thanks and apologies, Mel.

This Company is a worry

Having read other reviews, and I am worried.
Even thought I have a warranty work order, it has been over five months for some action to occur.
Like others, ringing the company gets a nice person who says action will occur but a week later nothing.
Have taken step one and gone to Consumer affairs and written the letter.
I will wait a week for next step.

Finally after the wrong Inverter was sent to the installer the correct one was sent direct to my home.
Installer rang and arranged a date for installation.
Since completion there has been no contact from TVS
So in my estimation not worth the hassle. Use a local firm for supply and service.

Hi Graham, apologies for the wait on this, I will follow up with customer care. Apologies and Many thanks, Mel.

Repair

Hi...I have been waiting since 19 /2/2018 for someone to fix your problem..that is the DC Isolaters.
It is now May..I really think this is a long time. I have only got to use the panels for a couple of months..really have no idea how good or bad.

Hi Peter, we have private messaged you to ask for your details to remedy the situation. Please send these through, so we can look up your job and find a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.Your reference number for this claim is: W507830still no come back from them seems they say they want to fix it just for every one to see

IPD recall

Hi...I have been waiting since 14th December for someone to fix your problem..that is the DC Isolaters.

Hi Sally, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. It’s really important to us to address this and find a solution as quickly as possible. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.I will do this but I have already emailed your firm asking when and explaining this isn't my problem but yours.Just sent another email through..be interesting to see what happens.

Big Black Hole

The sales person worked hard to work out a deal and get our business, but after that, True Value have no interest in managing you as a customer, and you enter their big black hole of after-sales service. There is too many companies involved in the process, resulting in lack of or miscommunication, unnecessary delays and issues. Can't even get the grid connection done because they haven't submitted an alteration request to Powercor (the distributor) through their ePortal. Offered a Solar Smart Monitor that doesn't even work - they were meant to set up the account but didn't, and I've asked 3 times to get it sorted but it's still not. They make promises and never follow through. Avoid this company at all costs! You'll be just another number.

Hi Daz, so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. It’s important to us to address this and find a solution as quickly as possible. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.Hi Daz, we messaged you twice privately to request your details however we still do not have them. This normally indicates your issue has been resolved; we’re pleased you need no further assistance. Thanks for choosing True Value Solar. Many thanks, Mel.Yes Mel, was finally resolved after 2 months and with assistance from the installer and our energy retailer who were more than helpful, given True Value Solar failed to respond to more than 8 emails and never returned multiple calls as promised by multiple people, multiple times, even to this day. Tried using the excuse "we moved offices" as an explanation, but I'm sorry, that doesn't excuse multiple different people just ignoring emails and not returning calls for months, including emails to the sales manager, complaints, info and sales - everybody ignored us. The fact our sales person didn't even get back to us just shows the type of culture - rope them in and get a sale and that's as far as their care factor goes. Didn't even get any type of acknowledgement of the complaint despite having a complaints process listed on your website. Will never go anywhere near TVS again in my lifetime. Glad that saga is over.

Awful

When I first bought my 3.5kW solar panel array just over 2 years ago, I'd have given true Value Solar 5 stars to reflect the company's efficiency and the communication skills of the personnel I dealt with. However, my recent experiences have changed this and if I could give them zero stars I would.

Last October I noticed a rapid decline in the efficiency of my system and so, after monitoring it for 3 weeks, wrote an email to True Value asking if they could arrange to inspect the system and, if necessary, repair the fault. I received no response and began looking into what it might cost to pay a local electrician to inspect the system (I found 2 local businesses who were both able to visit within a few days and who both charged the same fee: $150).

After 10 days, I still hadn't heard from True Value, so attempted to phone them. After waiting 8 minutes in their queue, a recorded message told me they were still busy and they ended the call. I sent another email, but still received no response and so checked out other customer's experiences on this forum. The number of complaints concerned me and so I followed one reviewer's suggestion and posted a message to True Value through Facebook. This elicited a response.

I was asked to provide data, which I did, and which they promptly responded to, while advising me that it would be a couple of weeks before technicians could be sent and that, if no fault was found, I'd be charged $250. This seemed fair enough.

After 2 weeks, I wrote to ask if a technician had been allocated, but received no response. After 6 weeks (and 2 months since first contacting them), I used True Value's online Live Chat to ask for the email address of the company's Managing Director, so that I might express my concerns, and I was advised to write directly to him at the TVS postal address, which I did.

Although my Live Chat seemed to provoke another response - a form email from the technician's department telling me that my open warranty claim hadn't been forgotten and they'd be in touch with me shortly - I heard nothing else from them, and didn't even receive an acknowledgement from the Managing Director's office.

Two weeks later, and almost 3 months since I first contacted True Value Solar, I woke to the smell of burning coming from the DC Isolator and the inverter no longer functioning at all. I shut the system down, emailed TVS technicians (undeliverable) and TVS Customer Care, and wrote to Consumer Affairs.

As the day wore on, the smell of burning grew stronger and appeared to be coming from the roof, so I tried ringing TVS again, but was able to get through this time. The consultant fortunately recognised the urgency and promised to have a technician there within 30 minutes. He did indeed arrive in this timeline (being a member of one of the local electrician businesses I'd originally approached), and I was able to see how the DC Isolator had completely burnt out and how the original installers had failed to prevent rain from flowing down the cable conduit into the isolator.

While the system had now been disabled, I still heard nothing from True Value, but received advice from Consumer Affairs in the meantime with regards to referring the matter to VCAT. They advised me to tell TVS that I was going to do this, citing Australian Consumer Law section 54, which I did, as well as citing section 59(1) and section 59(2), which also seemed relevant. Having heard nothing from the Managing Director, I also wrote directly to the CEO of M+W Group, who own True Value.

Although, no one from True Value contacted me after the burnout, within one day of writing to advise of my intent to refer the matter to VCAT, the same local electrician turned up to repair the system. Since then, I received an email from the CEO of M+W Group noting my concerns, and received a phone call from TVS asking if I was happy with the work their technicians had done.

Beware of this company

I purchased a solar system from TVS and shortly after had to turn it off due to the isolator being recalled,. No one has replaced this after 3 months and no one will contact me with date as to when it will be replaced. I paid over $3000 for a system and now are paying for electricity!!

Hi Erin I am very sorry to read about your experience. I’d like to investigate your issues personally and make sure we’ve done everything possible to resolve them, and see if we can do anything further to make you happy. If you can give me your address or your True Value Solar Reference number I can look into your case and see what we can do. Again, apologies for your poor experience. Sincerely Natalie, Marketing Manager TVSHi Erin, we haven’t received your details yet. We can’t look into your case and provide a solution until we have at least your full address. Can you get back to us in aprivate message please so we can provide a resolution to your issue? We want to make this right for you. Thanks, Mel.Hi Erin, you still haven’t given us your details after multiple requests. This normally indicates your issue has been resolved; we’re pleased you need no further assistance. Thanks for choosing True Value Solar and enjoy the power of the sun!

Total frustration

I was sold 5 kw solar system in end of October 2017 and no body contacted me since then . So I tried ringing them to ask for status of application and ever since I got only one answer that they are busy and will contact me back. Nobody bother to contact back and now I asked them to cancel it but still no reply since last week of November 2017

Hi Jim, we are so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and respond directly with a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.Thanks for showing your sincere customer service . It was a prompt response , only 3 months . Keep your good work

Customer Care should be called Couldn't Care

True Value customer care have stupid working there.
They lie and delay and feed you crap all the way.
But I knew I was right so I took on the fight.
I contacted Consumer Affairs, True Value said who cares.
They huffed and they puffed but it was all just a bluff.
And when it came to the crunch they laid down without taking a punch.
After more than four months delay my system was fixed next day.
It's a dirty game they play don't deal with them, no way.
Spend your money elsewhere with people who really care.
As I said before True Value customer care have stupids working there.

Hi I am very sorry to read about your experience. I’d like to investigate your issues personally and make sure we’ve done everything possible to resolve them, and see if we can do anything further to make you happy. If you can give me your address or your True Value Solar Reference number I can look into your case and see what we can do. Again, apologies for your poor experience. Sincerely Natalie, Marketing Manager TVSMy Ref no is W503601 and you are right, I am not happy with the way I was treated.When I purchased my solar system I also gave you three other jobs. And just so you know I said customer care had axxxholes working there not stupids, and they feed you bullsxxx all the way. I certainly hope you do something about it because at the moment I would tell people to stay away from TVS. Allan Rusinski 9 Boswarva Ave Plympton SAHi Allan, thanks for providing your details and apologies for the wait. Just to let you know, we’re looking up your case and our customer service team will be in back touch within 48 hours. Thanks, Mel.