Trupanion

Trupanion

Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

My pup was only 8 months old when he actually ate a disposable razor during the night! Fortunately he was alright after a trip to emergency vets. Of course this left us with a very substantial vet bill. Trupanion were amazing and paid 90% of the bill. Their communication during the process was excellent and they were so lovely to deal with expressing genuine concern about my pups accident. I pay an excess which works well for me keeping the monthly cost down. My claim also went through quickly. I have been with other pet insurance companies in the past but Trupanion wins hands down and I would highly recommend them

Pet Insurance Sceptic? Try Trupanion

I have been with Trupanion for nearly six months and have a dog with allergies, Trupanion meets 90% of the costs and are very easy to deal with and very quick to complete claim requests. Very easy to set up, my claims take a few days to process. I am very happy I went with them as I was a sceptic!

Shilpa

ShilpaSydney, NSW

Quickest pet insurance claim approved!

One of my cats recently got bittenby another cat resulting in a $1300 bill but Trupanion was amazing. Not only did the customer servce rep email the claims form within minutes of me speaking with her but the claim was assessed within a day and the payment ot my account turned up just as quickly! Trupanion covered 90% of the claim and kept me informed of receiving my claim, its assessment and payment details.

Claim DateMay 2020

Best Pet Insurance Ever

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Excellent for top cover, have paid me quickly for claims and very helpful