Trupanion

Trupanion

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

Excellent first service and claim management for pet insurance

When making the purchase decision and comparing with other offerings, Trupanion appeared to promise good value. But what really impressed was the prompt and personalised service on our first (unfortunate) claim. Their single excess for a lifetime claim condition is excellent too.

Claim DateSeptember 2020
Mara

MaraNew South Wales

excellent product and customer service

Having had Trupanion insurance for only a few months, I was extremely pleasantly surprised with their prompt attention to an unexpected claim from us. Our 2 YO German Shepherd had some hip Xrays which sadly have revealed beginnings of hip dysplasia - as owners we are of course are devastated at this. However Trupanions claim process was simple and payment was prompt , not to mention very courteous follow ups regarding their service. Can't fault them!

Claim DateAugust 2020
Brittney D.

Brittney D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Can't recommend enough!

My little puppy is 6 months old and while she was under being desexed, the vet found a chronic soft pallet issue that had to be dealt with immediately. It was going to cost more than we could afford but Trupanion paid 90% and helped us out of a really rough situation. The staff are so lovely and easy to deal with, genuinely love what they do and are so happy to help with any inquiries. Trupanion and my Vet dealt with all the claims and I didn't have to do a thing, it was one less thing on my mind during a really stressful day. Cannot sing high enough praises! Thank you Trupanion!

Claim DateJuly 2020
Pet Insurance

Find out how Trupanion compares to other Pet Insurance

Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

My pup was only 8 months old when he actually ate a disposable razor during the night! Fortunately he was alright after a trip to emergency vets. Of course this left us with a very substantial vet bill. Trupanion were amazing and paid 90% of the bill. Their communication during the process was excellent and they were so lovely to deal with expressing genuine concern about my pups accident. I pay an excess which works well for me keeping the monthly cost down. My claim also went through quickly. I have been with other pet insurance companies in the past but Trupanion wins hands down and I would highly recommend them

Pet Insurance Sceptic? Try Trupanion

I have been with Trupanion for nearly six months and have a dog with allergies, Trupanion meets 90% of the costs and are very easy to deal with and very quick to complete claim requests. Very easy to set up, my claims take a few days to process. I am very happy I went with them as I was a sceptic!

Shilpa

ShilpaSydney, NSW

Quickest pet insurance claim approved!

One of my cats recently got bittenby another cat resulting in a $1300 bill but Trupanion was amazing. Not only did the customer servce rep email the claims form within minutes of me speaking with her but the claim was assessed within a day and the payment ot my account turned up just as quickly! Trupanion covered 90% of the claim and kept me informed of receiving my claim, its assessment and payment details.

Claim DateMay 2020

Best Pet Insurance Ever

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Excellent for top cover, have paid me quickly for claims and very helpful