Trupanion

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (24)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (25) · No (0)
H. A. E
H. A. E

So happy we went with trupanion

Terry K.
Terry K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product and service

My claim was handled with absolute professionalism and was hassle free. They were very helpful, made it easy and they were really nice to deal with. I particularly liked speaking directly with a consultant Veronica who was extremely polite and understanding and stepped me through what was a very easy process. There was also follow up once the claim had been processed which was a very nice gesture. If you are looking for Pet Insurance I can highly recommend Trupanion.

Great Service

Easy setup process, fast and easy claim service. This is our second year with Trupanion and we are so glad we decided to insure our pup with them. We have not had any issues with claims and anytime I have spoken to customer service they have always been helpful and knowledgeable.

Lozza
LozzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy I chose Trupanion.

After shopping around for pet insurance for our new puppy I decided to sign with Trupanion due to their competitive premiums, flexible excesses, overall coverage and reimbursement percentage. I was a bit concerned about how the actual claims process would work given they are not that well known in Australia but I needn't have been. Our puppy broke his leg badly a few months into the policy and everything was covered as promised and the reimbursement was processed very quickly. All the staff I have dealt with have been friendly and caring. I highly recommend Trupanion based on our experience.

Nic
NicSydney, NSW

Great value, service and super friendly. Highly recommend

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tahnee J.
Tahnee J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trupanion are great value and I have recommended them to many friends since our cat got hit by a car and have surgery. The claim was paid within 3 days!

John s
John s

Best pet insurance in Australia

Very good value.

They are the only pet insurer that covers 90% of a claim amount. All the other insurers only cover 80% of costs. They also have an unlimited payout amount for the year while the other insurers cap yearly payouts to about $11000 pa. They are also willing to issue new policies for older dogs compared to all the other insurers.

Claims are processed very quickly and staff are very friendly and understanding.

Grateful fur mum
Grateful fur mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't recommend highly enough

Theresa C
Theresa CSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

The team at Trupanion are friendly, warm and responsive. Our 9 month old puppy recently had major elbow surgery and Trupanion covered 90% of the costs. They come highly recommended by us!

Dave L.
Dave L.Sydney, NSW

HIGHLY recommend!!

Trupanion is awesome!!

We originally signed up with them when we lived in California (where we got our dog, Lulu), and then we were able to seamlessly keep them as our pet insurance provider when we moved to Australia. All our pre-existing conditions, past claims and details were transferred over with us so we didn't have to start again or be at a disadvantage for anything pre-existing.

They are the easiest company to work with, speak with and make claims.

Real humans help you, and speak in empathetic terms.

Claims are made directly by our vet and anything valid is paid really quickly into our bank account.

I recommend them so highly and their premiums were really competitive!

Am very happy so far. Would recommend

Juanita
Juanita

Pet insurance

I was recommended by my vet to take out this insurance and I am so happy I did. My dog is only 1 yr old and has had multiple surgeries and hospital visits. The claims people are very caring and you get your money bag extremely fast. You also have an option to have the insurer pay directly to vet and you just pay the difference which is great. It’s a super fast and simple process.

CMC
CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

The new kid bringing change

No regrets

Bought a Trupanion policy last year due to a very positive Choice review. No regrets - claiming was simple and fast and really helped when our pandemic puppy needed hospital treatment.

Other Pet Insurance

Easy, fast claims process.

Our pup was sick in early December 2020 requiring a 24 hour stay in hospital.
I only got around to claiming the insurance last week and wasn't looking forward to the process.
However it was a refreshingly easy process with Trupanion. My initial call was answered by a real person.
The claim form was emailed to me whilst I was still on the phone to the call center and a surprisingly the response to my claim including payment into my account was made within a few days.
The whole process was much easier than any health insurance claim I have made of the human variety.

Read more reviews - page 2