Stem

Stem

See the Best Tampons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Caused irritation and they removed my 1 star rating... Twice

I purchased this cup in one of their many sales thinking that the valve idea was really cool and useful. Took a few weeks to arrive but nothing too surprising as it is on the other side of the world. It is unbearable for me. The stem is too low and irritates the opening of my private part. I purchased the large size as I am over 25. Maybe the irritation is because of this.
I posted a 1 star review and checked if it was still there the other day. It had been removed, if it had been published at all. I posted another one and it is also not there. Waste of money, untruthful in their reviews. There are much better cups out there.

Purchased in July 2019.

Claire P.

Claire P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

I've been using the Lunette for about a year now and wanted to buy a new one. The valve function on the tulip cup caught my eye so I purchased the combo set. I used their sizing guide which is indicated by age rather than if you've had children or not. I've ended up buying one too big for me (my lunette sits inside it comfortably). It doesn't unfold when inserted. It leaked when I tested it with some water. I'm seeing many reviews saying the exact same thing. If this is your first time using a cup DON'T choose the tulip.

Purchased in August 2019.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time

Purchased in June 2019 at tulip website for $40.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Valve cup leaked BIG TIME !!

Day 1 I used the valve cup it didn’t leak
Day 2 I used the valve cup and after sitting in the car for an hour I got out the car and felt a trickle.
It leaked BIG time saturated my undies and trousers!! Lucky I was driving home and not at work or out with friends or family!! That could have been an awful situation!!!!
Also on day 1 in the evening it was becoming very uncomfortable and felt like my pelvic floor was dropping.
I will be going back to my Lunette cup which was very comfortable and doesn’t have a valve so won’t leak.

Purchased in March 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes

I love menstrual cups now!

This was my first menstrual cup. It's so soft it's easy to insert, however, was tricky to get it to pop open. Now swapped to different make. (Stem not effective.)

Purchased in February 2018.

Causes Irritation No

Dodgy company selling useless product

The stem cup with the valve doesn't work. Tried it with water - nothing come out through the valve. Customer services promises exchange then stops answering queries. Says time and time again on Facebook that they will exchange products, but then they stop answering messages. They delete comments and block you if you complain on Facebook. All the reviews from their website are from a marketing company, and all are 5*. Dodgy company, good luck getting an exchange. Wish I'd seen this review site before wasting my money - AVOID!

Where have you been for the last 30 years?

Seriously no girl should ever have to live without this. I was hesitant because the reviews on some other brands were bad. But the new stem makes more sense so I thought I'd give it a shot. Wow what a world of difference...I feel FREE. No more leaks or worry or bulk or smell or having to count enough pads to bring. My only knock is that the directions don't state any detail on the stem. It's valve only works in one direction so it's a bit tricky at first. Also the price wasn't US dollars so it costs more than I anticipated. But that being said I'd do it again it's well worth it. I'd strongly recommend the full kit with two and sanitizing cups to make trading out every 12 hours seamless.