Tulip Menstrual Cup

Tulip Menstrual Cup (page 2 of 3)

Stem and Tulip

See the Best Tampons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Still not recieved item, terrible customer service

Ordered my tulip cup November 5th as i am going travelling and thought this would be a much more handy than having to carry/buy tampons & pads. Taken so long to get here i don’t even want it anymore. Emailed 3 times only then have i got a reply to say it’ll be with the royal mail in the next few days. It’s been over 2 weeks already and it was supposed to take 3-7 working days. Would NOT recommend, don’t bother buying.

Messy

Bought tulip after reading reviews on site about how good it was. Delivery was slow, couple of weeks but not that bad.
However, no matter what I do, it leaks. Ok so i am saving on the number of pads that I usually use as the cup does collect some fluid but I still leak enough to need a pad. I find it messy and need to empty more often than they say - not necessarily because the cup is full but just for my own peace of mind as I leak so much. This is the first time I've used so will persist for this month but so far not happy with it at all

Took ages to arrive... don't trust product

Unhappy

UnhappyWorcester

Never received full order

Ordered 6 items in the sale in mid-September, order seemed to take ages to arrive - and then when it finally did, only one of the items was in the parcel, just a clear box with the cup and a small instruction leaflet, and it looks terrible quality on top of everything! Tracking number they gave now states order has been delivered, nothing about the missing items. Have requested a refund via their email address on the site and through paypal, but wish I'd seen the reviews here before buying in the first place. Get a Mooncup instead, and remember - if something seems to good to be true then it probably is!

Do not buy this cup

I have tried three different menstrual cups moon, butterfly and this. Liked the idea of the valve but it doesn’t work, just taking a cup out is way less messy than half emptying it and then having to take it out as so slow to empty. Also have to pull it half out to get the valve to work. So good idea but doesn’t work and is more expensive than other Menstrual cups. Also the customer service is rubbish. No sign of it for ten days and then when I chased it I ended up with 4!!!

Feeling weary about continuing using product

Awful customer service

Took 5 weeks to get to me because of shipping problems. Was just thrown in a box with no instructions. Product is poor quality. Doesn’t fit, leaks, basically doesn’t do job it’s supposed to do. No one replies to emails, complaints. Absolute disgrace. Have asked for my money back numerous times. To no avail.

Product still not arrived

Ordered items early September, still not been delivered, I contacted the company who stated package would arrive within 48 hours that was four days ago, surprise surprise still no delivery.

Absolutely shockingly bad! Do not buy

Ordered my product months ago, for well over a month the tracking has said that the product was in the country. Tried contacting the company but they don’t bother to reply and when they do reply they are EXTREMELY rude, talking down to me and even calling me stupid.

Leaks during day and night

Tried this in the day ..and it leaked everywhere.
Thought it may be better at night ... but by morning it looked like I'd performed a sacrifice all over my WHITE bed sheets ... Concept is great however reality is stains!!

Sara
Sara

Shockingly bad

Wish I'd read these reviews first...

Horrible Experience

Becs

BecsLeeds

Don't buy from this company

Lies lies and more lies. They are just a dropshipper from China - it took me 3 weeks to get my product but they lied and said it would be shipped within 3 business days. When I complained they didn't reply to my ticket, they simply sent an apparently generic email saying something went wrong with their new shipping system (lies I expect, just a way of compensating for drop shipping delay) and that it would be despatched again. As soon as I complained again, I didn't get a reply, but suddenly my tracking code started tracking. Coincidence?

All the reviews on the site 5 star which means they are clearly filtering the reviews based on what I've found on here.. Sadly I found this review site after I'd ordered.

Avoid. Dodgy company drop shipping from China.

Mary

MaryKyabram VIC

Tulip Stem Cup Review

Elaine

ElaineChristchurch - NZ

Converted!

I was hesitant about using cups opposed to pads or tampons ... but since trying the Tulip Cup, consider me converted! I would never use anything else now to get me through those my period. It feels so good knowing I'm being kinder to my body and my environment/ by using the cup.
As for the product, it's convenient and easy to use (after a little bit of practice). And the best part is it's comfortable and discreet. I've recommended it to all the girls at work!

Abbey

AbbeyVienna

Try It!

I spent ages deciding whether to buy this. First period I wasn't sure if I liked using it or not but still used in the day. The second period I used it and forgot it was there, it felt comfortable and hygienic. I used day and night for the whole time this period and am really glad I did. I hope other people will try it and stick with it. It also gives you the opportunity to see what is coming out of you and monitor for changes. With a towel or tampon, you just don't really know. If in doubt give it a go!

Laura

LauraSydney

love, love, love it!

Changing to a tulip stem cup has been an absolute revelation for me!
I have always had a very heavy period and that meant that I had to change every 3 hours, and a sanitary pad had to be used at the same time. But switching to a tulip cup now means that I'm not tied down to always looking for the toilets wherever I go.
At first, it did take me a few tries to get the cup positioned properly but once I did it was amazing.
It's safer, and a lot more hygienic than conventional sanitary products and far more comfortable.
I am so glad that I have chosen the tulip cup! I love, love, love it! So much so I've just put in a second order!

Item Not Delivered after 5 months, Tulip Cup won't issue refund

Jacquelyn T
Jacquelyn T

FYI PayPal sided with me in this dispute and I got my refund. PayPal should really have this company on a fraudulence list. There is no way that the five star reviews aren’t fake.

Delivery Not As First Promised

Had ordered this cup as initially delivery was 7-10 days in plenty time to arrive before going on holiday. The updates on delivery kept changing until I realised it wasn't going to arrive in time! I emailed them to cancel order and got no response even though it looked like it still hadn't been sent yet. I ordered from another company which arrived in time and as promised!!! I then receive my order from Tulip!!! After a few emails saying I wanted to return my order I was told that it was impossible!!! Don't know what the product is like as haven't even opened the package, not a good company to deal with, customer service not remotely on the customer's side!!! Plenty other better companies to deal with...AVOID!!!!