2Tupperware Turbo Chef

Tupperware Turbo Chef Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Tupperware? Claim your listing.
Libby k.
Libby k.

Hi, I have just purchased the medium size Supersonic Chopper but I can't separate the lid into 2 pieces to
finish cleaning it - water is trapped between the white and red layer after rinsing. I am holding down the small red button but the other part will not twist off. Any ideas?

Catherine E.
Catherine E.

I need a replacement lid/pull cord as the pull cord broke. I can't find the mold number to input a claim- can anyone help?

Lisa C.
Lisa C.

I ned a new blade for my turbo chef. Where can I get one from?

Hi my name is Vanessa ➡ https://www.facebook.com/TupperwarebyNess/
Where are you from I maybe able to help you Or go to our Warranty Site: https://warranty.tupperware.com.au/ords/pdb1/f?p=200:1::::::

Pete
Pete

Does anyone know the code for the triple blade part?

Turbo Chef Code: 6519C-1

dkameshwari d.
dkameshwari d.

My onion chopped lid's thread was broken I gave to Tupperware representative she send the agency but they have totally spoiled lid and again said I didn't give the thread and said take new lid pay again 700rs what is this?

Suzanne

I have one of these & the cord has broken are Tupperware able to replace or repair?

Kym S.
Kym S.

Yes it is covered by the lifetime guarantee. I am a Tupperware Representative and I can help you if you like

Thanks I contacted them & they sent a replacement

Patricia C.
Patricia C.

Can turbo chef be used to chop dates

Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Is the pull cord covered by warranty

Lin
Lin

The little clear plastic thing on the bottom of the container that holds the blade in place has broken off. Is this covered by life time guarantee and eligible for replacement

Jenny H.

What is the number for the white part in the Turbo Chef with the gears on it?

What is the Tupperware number for the pull cord mechanism on the Extra Chef

Daniel W.
Daniel W.

Ellie
Ellie

Thanks, this number worked but came up with the 'turbo chef' pull mechanism. Is it the same/ compatible with the 'extra chef' mechanism?

Michelle L
Michelle L

I am Interested in the extra chef. Can someone tell me if it comes with the beater blades plus the mixing paddle, or are the beater blades extra?

Angela

I have a Turbo Tupperware chopper the 3 blade version....just simply will not spin the blade, the cord is fine and if you check the lid mechanism spins but when slotted onto the container it just not turn and this is with a minimum of onions in the container? Any ideas?

Beanthings
Beanthings

Hi Angela, For onions I first chop them in to quarters or 8ths and then put them in the dicer. Round objects are very strong - which is why eggs don't break when they are being laid! It has no problem with whole garlic cloves but larger items may need a rough slice first.

Angela

Thank you appreciate feedback, but heres the thing my onions were chopped into rather small pieces and the blade would not spin

Bex
Bex

Hi Angela, mine has done the exact same thing and I have put a claim into Tupperware for a replacement as it apprears the gears in the lid have slipped or are constantly slipping which means the blades don't turn.

Blades broken on 2 piece need replcement how can i order ...plz need help

ladyj

Hello. You will need to contact Tupperware.

Sunil awal

I did call them they said to contact ur local dealer but dunno where is local agent .... i live in western sydney...

Sooty
Sooty

How do I replace the pull cord?

Hello,

I have no idea how to replace the pull cord. I don't work for Tupperware I just bought one and wrote my review.

Sorry I can't help.

Regards,

Janine.

Mummy Lisa
Mummy Lisa

Give them a call 1800 805 396 (Australia) Mon-Fri 9-5. you should be able to buy the replacement part it if it isn't covered by warranty. please let me know how you go. :)

Winga

One of the blades broke on my turbo chef. Can I get a replacement blade without buying a whole new product?

ladyj

I'm not sure as I'm not a Tupperware sales person. You need to contact Tupperware to ask them.

Danielle

What is the Mold number for this product?

ladyj

Not sure if this is the right number - 6761A-1 is on the red base of the unit.

Thank you very much.

kaz86c
kaz86c

I have had this for about 2 months, and am finding that there are always large pieces of onion left uncut, so I am then ending up with onion purée and big chunks. Am actually thinking about trying to return it as I am not happy and won't continue to use it. What can I do?

Richo
Richo

I know you have probably had this answered already but it is because your are overfilling it.

shilpa
shilpa

The string attached to this product does not seems to be working now. It came out. Can it be fixed? Is the product eligible for replacement. It is over 1 year old.

MojoWellspring
MojoWellspring

Tupperware has a lifetime guarantee for most things. You can get in touch with your local domonstrator/representative to arrange a replacement.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Tupperware? Claim your listing.