Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (0)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the money

I purchased the rice cooker and must say it is amazing. Just pop the rice and required amount of water in and fit lid and into the microwave . My family totally loved the cooked rice , it went with the best fried rice I’ve ever made . It’s very easy to clean. So worth the investment

Purchased in June 2021 at Tupperware.

Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes
Abbz
AbbzSouth Australia

Great quality, easy to use.

Great quality water bottles (and other products too), hard plastic that’s durable. Lids easy to open. Different sizes available (500ml, 750ml, 1ltr and 2ltrs) lots of different colours and covers available.

Yvie
Yvieasked

does the white tupperware beetroot keeper stain red with the beetroot?

Lee
Lee

Yes, don't buy it.

So what if it does?

Narelle F.
Narelle F.asked

I have some very old tuppweware that has cracked lids. When on the warranty site the numbers come up not known what can I do

leptobrama

Put it in the recycling bin.

Dawnmarie O.
Dawnmarie O.asked

I had a Tupperware container that was in back of fridge . It was moldy. I washed in some and bleach. The bowl is fine but the lid that has ridges still smell like mold. I'll need a new one. Small bowl with white lid,comes in set of 4. Where can I buy?

Just don't smell it.